I was in a car accident with an acquaintance of mine who was driving. I blacked out and was taken to the hospital because I hit the windshield. They sent me home from there. I never spoke to an officer.
Now I am facing charges for paraphernalia and possession of xanax both of which weren't mine. A pipe and xanax was found in my purse supposedly, i never had either of those items on me so i don't know where this came in? (my purse was left in the car while I was taken to the hospital so i don't know if he placed them there or if the cops are making this up?).
Also, I want to move to Colorado after i finish high school to start cosmetology which should be in a couple months and I don't want to be stuck here for something i did not do..
How can I get these charges dropped?
|