Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing?
    #13348873 -

Kind of a moot point for me, what with being a dude and all, but I'm curious.
Seems like plenty of surface area for absorption -- does it work as well as up-the-butt? Worse? The same?


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: laserpig]
    #13348877 -

way diff.

i don't no for sure... but it doesn't sound like a great idea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: laserpig]
    #13348903 -

laserpig said:
Kind of a moot point for me, what with being a dude and all, but I'm curious.
Seems like plenty of surface area for absorption -- does it work as well as up-the-butt? Worse? The same?



shove an e pill up your dick


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #13348906 -

seems like it would work the make vaginal supposiories.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: sui]
    #13348933 -

hmmm :strokebeard:
I can't see possible reasons for each but I have no research to back me up

I have however heard that that may have been the origins of witches riding broom sticks.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #13348941 -

this thread = the most obvious answers ever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: sui]
    #13348951 -

priestesses in various different religions did indeed ingest a "flying ointment" of hashish..opium..and belladonna by mistressbating it into their vaginas.. in some cases applying it to a broom and then sticking it...however..i suspect that this method was used more for symbolic purposes rather than for its effectiveness...


--------------------


"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Edited by Annapurna1 (10/17/10 05:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: Annapurna1]
    #13348959 -

"mistressbating"
:laugh2:
I've got a new favorite word
though it's always been high on my list of favorite spectator sports


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #13349254 -

large difference, vaginal dose not absorb as well as rectal.  Different kind of epithelial tissue


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: bbl337]
    #13349329 -

Be careful man. I saw on tv this chick put a carrot up her pussy and died...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? *DELETED* [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #13349333 -

Post deleted by djchemist

Reason for deletion: h



--------------------
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: djchemist]
    #13349510 -



--------------------
heres to our lives being meaningless
and how beautiful it is
because freedom doesnt have a purpose

check out my art :smile:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=14505741&page=0&vc=1#14505741
and my goggles and jewelry
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15209555

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #13349571 -

Led Zeppelin said:
Be careful man. I saw on tv this chick put a carrot up her pussy and died...



this is why i get on the internet to begin with.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: laserpig]
    #13349576 -

mdma dildo  :hank:


--------------------
December 1960:
"They took the drug one evening at Leary's house and had a profound experience, during which Ginsburg prophetically realized that it was a time to start "a peace and love movement". He then ran naked around the house, attempted to get Kruschev and Kennedy on the telephone and announced to the operator that he was God."

Edited by Zardos (10/17/10 07:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: Zardos]
    #13349604 -

Zardos said:
mdma dildo  :hank:





--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #13349628 -

Led Zeppelin said:
Be careful man. I saw on tv this chick put a carrot up her pussy and died...



Natural selection?


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: laserpig]
    #13349639 -

I'm sure it would work.  I have heard of women soaking tampons in alcohol, and inserting them for a quicker effect that bypasses the liver.

Since the vagina doesn't have a sphincter to hold in the liquid, I'm guessing most of any solution would run out.  Unless of course the tampon method is used.  But in this case, I would assume that 90% of the chemical would remain in the tampon and never be absorbed.

I'm sure it's possible, but it sounds like rectal administration would be a much better route.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: laserpig]
    #13349650 -

Well, it is a mucous membrane, and if the drug is soluble in any of those, it would work. I could be wrong though. :justdontknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: laserpig]
    #13349669 -

Of course LSD absorbs into the vagina.  You probably knew that.  But click here to read a thread in which I asked Chinacat about that. 











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is vaginal dosing as effective as butt-stuffing? [Re: laserpig]
    #13349918 -

Sprinkle some mdma under your foreskin if you've got one. Goddamn I'm so pissed at my parents for circumcising me. I'd have placed a few blotters under there! :kingcrankey:


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dosing before class TYL3R 1,391 17 05/09/05 10:16 AM
by mantis
* ChinaCat, Its getting sickening
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Drummer 22,659 161 08/10/13 09:07 AM
by Learyfan
* FOR CHINACAT:
( 1 2 3 all )
moorhsum 13,605 46 05/05/14 12:39 AM
by maquiavelz
* Imagine how many famous people Chinacat turned on...
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,086 22 03/31/16 09:22 AM
by Sp-out Rastaman
* Something people always say to me after there first dose
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 2,384 25 05/15/04 06:07 PM
by Adom
* Looking for my Brother .... Chinacat!
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,773 21 06/22/03 04:33 PM
by Ripple
* Vaginal discharge
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PDU 6,635 69 07/04/06 02:02 PM
by trendal
* Chinacat Jim 5,091 18 11/08/05 08:19 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,706 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.