Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Activism: Electronic March on Washington [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1332033 -

Quote:
That's uncalled for and childish. Attack my ideas, not me.



Then reply to what I say, not what I may have meant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Activism: Electronic March on Washington [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1332373 -

Thanks for that. I signed up already and will be making my calls. I signed up for the faxes too. I need more info like this....


--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Activism: Electronic March on Washington [Re: upupup]
    #1334260 -

I'm against the war and I will definately be letting my senator know. I live in a rural area and don't have a good enough car to drive to a protest, especially since protests usually happen in places like New York or L.A. This is the perfect opportunity to be part of a major protest. I personally think this a great idea. I do however think that it wont do much, but I'm not just going to do nothing when a global injustice is about to be commited. I feel we should all do something.


--------------------
"If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world."- J. D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Activism: Electronic March on Washington [Re: Anonymous]
    #1334318 -

i am against this war.... and i have to agree that intentionally flooding someone's fax machine or telephone is petty harassment. if i'm going to take the time to call or fax my representative or congressman, i'm not going to do it at a time when it's just gonna get lost amongst a flood of harassment. bad idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Activism: Electronic March on Washington [Re: ]
    #1334888 -

I called mine months ago and they basically just told me that they would support the president. You might as well do it when the tide is turning so they know what they are up against. Besides, the sites that are listed are worth visiting just because....


--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Washington Protest and Media Blackout BuzzDoctor 1,373 12 11/04/02 10:59 PM
by BuzzDoctor
* iraq war protesters to be shipped to guantanamo bay Annapurna1 1,940 13 02/08/04 06:53 PM
by Strumpling
* DC / San Fran / LA protest for March 15 anyone?
( 1 2 all )
BuzzDoctor 2,081 27 03/16/03 04:07 PM
by Learyfan
* Big Brother's Cameras to Monitor Protests in D.C. Evolving 723 2 12/20/02 01:22 PM
by phreakyzen
* US Anti-War Protests Flare, More Than 1,000 Arrests
( 1 2 3 4 all )
pattern 7,980 66 03/23/03 11:19 PM
by Xlea321
* RAVE Act Protests Across the Country, May 31, 2003 silversoul7 869 6 06/02/03 05:39 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Our DC Anti-War Protest Adventure (pics!!)
( 1 2 all )
Spiffy 3,326 26 01/21/03 12:52 PM
by TwistedRedneck
* Interesting (but long) article on electronic voting. luvdemshrooms 814 0 10/15/03 03:44 PM
by luvdemshrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,888 topic views. 4 members, 0 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.