Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I think I'm bisexual
    #13288375 -

Well, let me start off by saying having sex with women is quite easy. I'm 22 now and have been sexual active on a very regular basis since I was 13. Actually, scratch that. The first time I experimented sexually was in 4th grade. Me and a few guy friends had a few sleep over and would such each other dicks. Am I wrong to think every kid experiments like this?

So back to the girlies. This past summer I had sexual relations with 4 women. Before that I dated a girl for 6 to 8 months. I don't really fancy having sex with under aged girls so the only time I have not been sexual active is when I turned 18 and all the older women were not interested.

I haven't done anything with men since I was 8. Well there was this time time I had a jerk off buddy, and well a few months ago I had a 3some with me and other guy on this girl...

But the point is I'm not attracted to men. I do not desire to have sex with guys, but I feel like I'm having romantic feelings for my male best friends. Not just now, but like over the years. I guess I was just in denial or confused or something, hell I still don't know what to do.

I also love masturbating to transsexuals. Boy does that shit get me off, I fucking love cumming to that shit.

What the FUCK do I do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13288422 -

Why do you need to DO anything?
Just do what feels right, all the time.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13288556 -

Um... heres the thing, I don't really know what feels right. I can't make my mind up, and living confused SUCKS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13288574 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Um... heres the thing, I don't really know what feels right. I can't make my mind up, and living confused SUCKS.




Everybody finds something to be confused about. And it's always as life-stoppingly challenging to figure out.

The mind WANTS to find confusion because the mind is the 'problem-solver' and is put out of business when you don't have a problem. The mind will MAKE a problem, will SEEK a way of keeping you hung up because when you get pre-occupied you slip into the false notion that you ARE your mind. But your "thinker" is a tool that you use, not vice versa. False identification with it is called "ego" and it will keep you from seeing clearly because it--as I said--wants you to be pre-occupied because it literally prolongs it's existence.

But the answer is still the same: Accept that you don't know.

Go with it.

Live life,

and stop stressing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13288601 -

Anonymous #1 said:
What the FUCK do I do?



What do you mean? The answer is simple, find a boyfriend, make out with him, suck his cock and let him fuck your asshole. You'll no longer be confused, you'll either like it or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13288653 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Me and a few guy friends had a few sleep over and would such each other dicks.



wat?



as to ur question find a gay bar and gobble some gammon so to speak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13288685 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
What the FUCK do I do?



What do you mean? The answer is simple, find a boyfriend, make out with him, suck his cock and let him fuck your asshole. You'll no longer be confused, you'll either like it or not.



Kinda turns me on :thumbup:

Theres the whole coming out thing. I really am secretive about my sexuality. Wtf mate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13288757 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
What the FUCK do I do?



What do you mean? The answer is simple, find a boyfriend, make out with him, suck his cock and let him fuck your asshole. You'll no longer be confused, you'll either like it or not.



Kinda turns me on :thumbup:

Theres the whole coming out thing. I really am secretive about my sexuality. Wtf mate.



That sounds about right to me, go with the flow and either you will like it or not. As for being secretive about it, you don't need to tell someone your life story to have sex with them right? Hehehe

Take it in striiiiiiiiides :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13288822 -

The first time I experimented sexually was in 4th grade. Me and a few guy friends had a few sleep over and would such each other dicks. Am I wrong to think every kid experiments like this?
Yes.  I did, but not everyone does.

How about this.  People know who they are attracted to.  If you become attracted to a guy, go for it.  But realize that not everyone is gay, and unless you like the gay types*, you'll just get turned down.  awkwardly.

I don't understand why this is a big deal.  It doesn't have to turn your world upside down, it doesn't even have to change anything about you.

In my highschool, we had a group of people "come out" as being gay.  They weren't gay.  They liked the "gay culture."  It was rather annoying.  You'd see girls holding hands, but they weren't even really attracted to each other.  They would never kiss, they weren't sexually attracted to each other, They just liked pretending.
Don't be those people.  No one likes them.  actual gay people don't like them.

If you decide your attracted to a specific guy, then try.  otherwise, live your life.  It is not as big a deal as people would like you to believe.

*People (read: I) can usually tell when people are gay.  Very few times have I been wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13296920 -

:uh:



:hanky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13296982 -

I think it's pretty normal to have soft, warm, fuzzy feelings for your friends in general, and if you don't want to cornhole them then I don't really see what's gay or bi about that. Non-sexual crushes are very common.

Don't freak out about it man. The fact that you're freaking out at all probably means you're straight and really quite repelled by the idea of "having to" have sex with men. Happened to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13297102 -

Anonymous #7 said:
*People (read: I) can usually tell when people are gay.  Very few times have I been wrong.





Just curious, if you can answer-  how can you tell if people are gay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13297106 -

ever hear of "it takes one to know one"?

what a fuckn noob. :haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13297121 -

:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13298280 -

not really.  There's this whole "Gay culture" thing that most gays think that they have to fit into, so thats the obvious way.
How they interact with the opposite sex is a pretty big indicator as well. 

Fashion CAN be an indicator, but it doesn't have to be.  A lot of gay guys like more "effeminate" styles.
Speaking style.  Especially around the same sex.  Most guys tend to like  showing "rough" affection for each other.  (I tell one of my friends fuck you, and other things.  But in an affectionate sort of way.  We both know I'm not serious) Gay guys tend to shy away from this kind of affection.  Also, gay guys tend to speak more similarly to girls.  Girls tend to like gossiping, and talking about other people in general.

Those are just a few examples.  And I'll readily admit that none of them are indicators alone, but in combination with some of the other indicators is when I start wondering.
How they act around the same-sex, and how the act around the opposite sex are probably the most accurate.

These are all gross over-generalizations, and every single one of them can be wrong for certain people. but if you realize that, then you can make your own judgement of whether or not someone is gay by the combination of these generalizations.
Sometimes, you can just tell.  Sometimes, you can't.  A lot of the time, you can make an educated guess based on how many of the above factors that they display.
It's not an exact science, but It's decently accurate.  You can never be 100% certain, but you CAN say "I'd say he has a 60% chance of being gay."

I also find that the interest in sports, or lack thereof is absolutely no indicator of anything.  I've heard people talking about that specific one, but I've never noticed a trend either way. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13298344 -

having sex and loving someone (male or female) are 2 different things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13299594 -

Anonymous #11 said:
having sex and loving someone (male or female) are 2 different things.




So you could be attracted to men and have sex with them and never actually love them, It is all about your sexuality and if you don't like it but still love your bestfriend? Well i guess that means your just get to be that affectionate best-bro-friend. ejoi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13299652 -

Instead of trying to label yourself sexually, why not gauge your attraction to people on an individual basis, meaning you may be with women most of the time but when the right sexy man/trani comes along you can experience that too. Sometimes when I tell people I'm bi, they do not hear 'I fuck who I'm attracted to, regardless of gender' they only hear 'I want to fuck everyone, regardless of gender'. But obv there's a huge difference there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #13299900 -

I think it's really fucked-up that we've gotten to a stage (as a culture) where genuine, heart-felt affection for your friends of the same sex provokes anxiety. How did this happen? When did the walls get to be so high?

Edited by Tchan909 (10/06/10 05:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm bisexual [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13300067 -

Probably when the gays started their "we're here, we're queer, get used to it!" campaign.  That type of campaign is going to have negative repercussions no matter who is running it.
The reaction to that campaign is still reverberating within our collective culture.  IMO, of course.

:shrug: 
I'm kinda against that whole "accept us or else" mentality that is currently going around.  By telling someone that they have to accept gays, you are telling them what they can or cannot think.
I'm against hatred of any individual in a group based on your perception of the group, but then again, you cannot tell someone what to think.  It's asking for them to challenge you.    They will think what they want, just to spite you.
:shrug:

There were many more factors, including a general homophobia by the public, and I'm sure the religious people had a large say in it.
The real problem comes from the fact that certain gays give the entire gay end of the spectrum a bad name.  Just like certain religious people give the entire religious community a bad name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
688 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.