Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
limp dick
    #13248416 -

this is fucking embarrassing to post, even anonymously.  I've been dating this girl for a few weeks.  Last night I had the opportunity to get a blow job and I blew it, no pun intended.  She never even touched my dick or saw it but I could tell that I wouldn't be able to get hard. 

I've been stressing about getting an erection for weeks.  Whenever I'm with a girl for the first time it stresses me out.  I think it's all in my head but I don't know.  I will actually sit around and think about it so much that my balls will hurt.  How fucked up is that.

Anyways, she could tell I was nervous or stressed so I had to break the news.  She's a really cool girl and acted like it was no big deal but she was probably just trying to be nice.  I'm sure it's a major turn off.  Women want men, not limp dick little boys.  I've never felt more emasculated.

Also for some reason I get a lot of pre ejaculate when I'm with her.  A lot more than usual.  So basically I'm sitting there with sore balls, a limp cock, and wet underwear.  I don't know what's going to happen but I don't know how much more of this shit I can take.  Dating is hard enough without this extra baggage.

Updated - please read my last post on second page

Edited by Anonymous (11/28/10 05:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13248482 -

Man, I think almost every guy has had a case of Mr Floppy before. I had it one night when I was hell tired and I had a lot of stress at the time. It happens. If you can wank by yourself without an issue then it is definitely all in your head if you get a case of Mr Floppy when you are with a girl. Performance anxiety can affect many areas of your life.

Do not stress about the pre-cum either. It is your body's way of lubricating itself for the semen when it is ready to fertilize some eggs. Also, I think you might find that many girls like it because it is a sign that they have turned you on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #13248531 -

Have a wank or two before meeting her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13248583 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Have a wank or two before meeting her.



0:awethumb:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #13248585 -

stop jerkin off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13248657 -

some say stop jerking it, others say jerk it earlier the same day you're going out.  I also obsess over this, wondering if I've jerked it too much or not enough.  I just cant stop playing it over in my mind.

I think I am going to lay off the porn for a while though.  couldn't hurt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13248664 -

if there's any ladies out there, how big of a turn off would this be for you, in all honesty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13248669 -

It usually makes them think that there is something wrong with them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13248867 -

One thing that is definitely a turn-off is excessive apologizing and self-abuse.

Get on with it, get her off, and try to unfuck your head.

The more you care about getting a boner, the more impossible the boner becomes. So care less.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13249472 -

Ya a lot of the time the chick wont be saying what a douche he cant get a hard on but they'll
be saying whats wrong with me why cant i get him hard:confused:\

The self abuse like anom 6 was saying can go both ways but really you just need to chill out and ya lay off the
porn and dont wank it before you see her or anything then it will be impossible to get it up.

Also if your drunk or doing blow that doesnt help either so lay off those but then again alcohol can help you
not care what people think so maybe find a happy medium:super:

So just lay off the self abuse who cares what chicks on the web say all your looking for is confirmation
of what your believing right now. Shit happens just let it go the more time you spend with her the
more you'll be comfortable with her and soon enough you wont even care what she thinks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13249805 -

thanks for all the support.  this is one of the best message boards i've ever been on. 

I'm actually considering trying some yohimbine that was brought up in another thread.  I would only use it the first time just to get over the jitters, don't want to become dependent on anything or feel like I need it.  Even if it's only a placebo, something like that might help.

this has been a problem my whole life.  I think I've had sex with 7 girls and probably blown about 5 or 6 chances because of this problem.  I was in a relationship for six years so I haven't had to worry about this in a long time but now it's all coming back







yohimbine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #13249836 -

The first time I was with my current girl, I couldn't get it up (she was the hottest girl I had been with out of my... 13? 14?)

Turns out it was two things:
1) Wrong condoms - apparently dragging your fingernails down your dickshaft trying to unroll a too-narrow condom kills your boner (who knew?)
2) Too nervous - which I covered in my first post.

Eventually, after seeing how little she cared (as a generous and easy-going lover) and caring less myself, the problem went away. If you can't laugh and talk while you're fucking, you're not comfortable enough.

EDIT: It's clear you're relatively sexually inexperienced. I say this based on your not being comfortable. Repeat after me: You're not on a losing streak or bad at sex, you're just not that good at it yet. There's no shame in it.

Edited by Anonymous (09/26/10 03:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13249849 -

Eat her pussy.
If Im not hard going down on a girl gets me hard and then I can fuck her afterwards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13249962 -

I think you just need to give less of a fuck about the whole thing OP. That usually turns problems into non-issues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13249995 -

Anonymous #1 said:
if there's any ladies out there, how big of a turn off would this be for you, in all honesty



This:

Anonymous #6 said:
One thing that is definitely a turn-off is excessive apologizing and self-abuse.

Get on with it, get her off, and try to unfuck your head.

The more you care about getting a boner, the more impossible the boner becomes. So care less.



But if you know how to use your hands/tongue, you can get her off without your dick.  It'll take the pressure off you, and probably get rid of the performance anxiety.

Good luck.

Edited by Anonymous (09/26/10 04:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13250909 -

I used to suffer the same problem with my ex way back when we first started dating. I was nervous that I wouldn't be up to par for her, and I had trouble getting/keeping wood with her. She was smoking hot, and it sucked since I totally wanted to nail her repeatedly. Took me awhile to get over it, and having a few drinks helps one loosen up their inhibitions...so have a few drinks, and take a round out of her. You'll loosen up with her and git er done. Then it'll be easier when you're sober and not so worried about everything. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13251037 -

this girl lives 45 minutes away so I probably won't see her until next saturday.  She was texting me tonight telling me how horny she is.  She's really making an effort to make me feel ok about this.

the thing that's getting me is this pain in my balls.  I think it's totally psychosomatic but the sensation is very real.  I actually went to the doctor about ten years ago because of this.  Like I said, I've been in a relationship for six years so all these problems went away but now they're back full force.

I suffer from anxiety to begin with and this is just an extension of that.  I don't mean to get on here and bitch.  I know what I've got to do.  I really like this girl so I'm going to go down swinging.  Hopefully I'll be swinging a Louisville slugger and not a spaghetti noodle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13251079 -

Good luck. Think we need some pics of said girl to appropriately judge the situation. :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13251164 -

Alternative suggestion:

A certain generic impotence drug (you know the one) is ridiculously easy and legal to buy online these days and it's cheap.  I'd recommend getting some of that and using it as a "safety net" until your comfortable enough with this girl not to need it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: limp dick [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #13274859 -

Now I'm getting the cold shoulder.  Last Sunday she was talking about she wanted to have a "sleepover" the next time we got together.  I was really looking forward to that while also nervous at the same time.

she used to always respond to my emails and what not quickly but now she has not responded in 24 hours.  this is confirming what i feared.  she was pretending to still be interested last weekend so that she didn't hurt my feelings or make me feel inadeqate.  Now I'm wondering if I'll see her again at all.

she also told me she was dating another guy so I don't know what's going on with that.  Now I feel like I did blow it.  How else could she go from wanting to suck my cock to not even wanting to talk

Of course, I could be worrying for nothing.  Who knows, maybe I'll see her tomorrow.  I just want to blow a huge load inside her, with a condom of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,625 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.