Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
2 All American, 120 Volt 25 Quart Electric Steroclaves For Less Then The Price of One Thread.
    #13113167 -

MADE IN USA!

AMERICA!  FUCK YEAH!




For example, here is one source for the same Steroclave:
http://www.cookingandcanning.net/allamelst25.html
Here is another (sponsor):
http://www.mycosupply.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=ALSS01

These things will chew up Presto PC's and spit em out.
If you say differently, you have never owned or operated an All American.
LM


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Edited by LiquidMyce (08/31/10 07:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: hamloaf]
    #13113199 -

Wish I could afford that.....
Goon on you keepin it ameiKan :smile:
bless be

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: hamloaf]
    #13113246 -

:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: stonesun]
    #13113317 -

Hell yeah,nice find LM!



--------------------
7 days without waves makes one weak!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Mad_Hatter2004]
    #13113394 -

Now all you have to do is make sure not to turn anything on when your running both of them lest you blow a fuse lol

Nice score


--------------------
- Sandbag Tek - How To Sterilize Spawn Bags - All About Static Pressure / Pressure Drop for DIY Flow Hoods - Sandman's LC Tek-

Marijuanaut escapes earth to cultivate - Grow-room is church temple of the new stoner breed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: sandman420]
    #13113845 -

This is a fact.  My 925 blew the circuit when I turned
on a portable heating element (to drive a second PC).

Now I use a separate circuit when I run several things at once.


--------------------
Boyd Rice told my brother that life is a corny pack of freesakes

Myco-tek.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Javadog]
    #13114083 -

:borat:
It's nice!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: hamloaf]
    #13114164 -

LiquidMyce said:
MADE IN USA!

2 All American, 120 Volt, 50/60 Hz 1050 watts/8.75 amps 25 Quart Electric Steroclaves.

AMERICA!  FUCK YEAH!

For less than the price of one.




For example, here is one source for the same Steroclave:
http://www.cookingandcanning.net/allamelst25.html
Here is another (sponsor):
http://www.mycosupply.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=ALSS01

These things will chew up Presto PC's and spit em out.
If you say differently, you have never owned or operated an All American.
LM



I think the only appropiate response for this thread is...

FUCK YEAH!

You get what you pay for is all I have to say.


--------------------
Uncontrollable Nature
Mushrooms are mostly aqua and the wind whispers mushrooms.

"TRUST THE FUNGUS"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Revilor]
    #13114184 -

:murray:
Daddy is proud of Daddy.


--------------------
intlslacker : "Why is it I always have the feeling that if RR weren't around it'd be like there were toddlers running around, bumping into walls and eating poisonous mushrooms?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Revilor]
    #13114186 -

i'm mildly jealous, but i got a German build Pressure Cooker 2/3rds that size, so my jealousy is of a mild nature indeed :wink:

Take your American built PC, i stick to my GERMAN STEEL! They know what they're doing just as much as the Americans do! Beats the Chinese crap in the face for sure!

But hey, yours has a built in heating element. imho that's just more stuff to break and wear out over the years. I prefer the huge AA pressure cookers without the built in heating elements. No matter what size the pressure cooker, i never had problems operating one on my stove top using one burner only.


--------------------

we all breathe the same air, drink the same water, and draw our strength from the same giant fireball.


:pm:Help me with my collection (trades only)



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: rave420]
    #13114243 -

rave420 said:
i'm mildly jealous, but i got a German build Pressure Cooker 2/3rds that size, so my jealousy is of a mild nature indeed :wink:

Take your American built PC, i stick to my GERMAN STEEL! They know what they're doing just as much as the Americans do! Beats the Chinese crap in the face for sure!

But hey, yours has a built in heating element. imho that's just more stuff to break and wear out over the years. I prefer the huge AA pressure cookers without the built in heating elements. No matter what size the pressure cooker, i never had problems operating one on my stove top using one burner only.



I agree I don't know if I'd shell out the extra cash for the heating element but then again it would let you pc anywhere in your house without the worry of burning the shit down.  Good find though I love my 30qt AA straight sexxxy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Hawaiian]
    #13114322 -

So then I take it those are the 25x then how much can u put in each ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Damion5050]
    #13114511 -

So far I have placed 9 small mouthed quart jars, 2 5 quart spawn bags, and 14 pint sized jars at one time, comfortably. 

Unlike PC's they don't heat your house all to hell from the heat of the stove. 
These things, impressively keep all the heat condensed to inside of the unit. 

They're quieter then all quite can be. 
If you live in apartment and stealth is concern shell out the extra cash for one of these devices and be undetected. 
The only peep out of these devils is when your heatin' up the PC with the vent valve open for the five minutes to get your PC and contents to a constant single temp.
Close the vent pipe valve and the machine shuts the fuck and begins to climb in the psi's. 

I have 2 of these, in my room, on my wood floor (on separate circuits) with ceramic floor tiles underneath them to insulate the heat. 
Once the vent valve was closed and the Steroclaves began to increase in psi's, I almost forgot they were on.

Yesterday evening I was PC'ing some grains and surfing the shroomery at the same time.
All in the comfort of my own room and they didn't raise the temp in my room in the least bit. 
These plug in sterilizers are the lazy boy's of the PC universe. 

I used to prescribe to get the P23 but no more. 
You are not that serious about mycology without an All American. 
You don't need to replace parts on the AA and if you do, they are not hard to find. 
That is bad information. 

All the parts to a AA are made of metal, are screwed into the lid, and can be removed with a simple crescent wrench. 
There are no rubber seals to be lost or replaced due to wear and tear. 

These thing do not vent steam, heat, or water at all during the PC cycle. 
Also your house is not being heated to hell by the stove.
Thus your AC works less.
All that heat being produce by your stove that heats up your house and is inevitably lost. 
Is contained and utilized by these plug in Steroclaves. 
LM


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: hamloaf]
    #13114764 -

I picked up a 30qt AA 930 a couple of months ago on Craig's List for $50.  Not electric but plan to heat it outdoors on the turkey fryer stand.  It's only 5 liquid qt bigger than the 925, holds the same number of pint jars (19) but double the number of qt jars(14 vs 7).

To bad I have been forbidden to cultivate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Mr Chang]
    #13114793 -

I would def get one especially if I could find a deal on ebay.  But they want almost 500 new for them on ebay.  So I will be waiting till I find a good deal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Damion5050]
    #13114978 -

Patience is, again, the key.

I got my first AA for a decent price, and so can afford
to just keep my eyes open for an additional unit at a good
price.

I want to try Doc's suggestion and find the local thrift store as well as craigslist/eBay.


--------------------
Boyd Rice told my brother that life is a corny pack of freesakes

Myco-tek.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Javadog]
    #13114984 -

half my equiptent came from a Thrift store.

Jars, Food Dehydrators, pressure cookers, Tubs, and all for ridiculously cheap prices.


--------------------

we all breathe the same air, drink the same water, and draw our strength from the same giant fireball.


:pm:Help me with my collection (trades only)



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: rave420]
    #13116541 -

You just dont find shit like that in the UK, and lets not talk about shipping charges.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: Base Icks]
    #13116843 -

I paid 382.50 to have both of these All American, 120 Volt, 50/60 Hz 1050 watts/8.75 amps 25 Quart Electric Steroclaves shipped to my door.
LM


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Chinese PC for Daddy, [Re: hamloaf]
    #13116954 -

That's a great price.  I have four AA 75X sterilizers and they have no problem keeping up with making spawn for the farm.  I do the sawdust outside in drums, but the sterilizers are perfect for rye berries.  I've left the grains in them for three to four weeks after sterilization and there's still a vacuum!
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* All-American 21.5 QT Pressure Cookers on the cheap... Heterodox 989 6 06/23/04 02:27 PM
by Legoulash
* All American vs Presto Cookers ChiefThunderbong 2,427 7 08/18/03 05:15 PM
by calicyco
* Cultivation Techniques Elendil 1,570 11 01/09/02 05:40 AM
by Elendil
* Quart jars- Ok to sit for 24hrs before press.cook? quart_o_cunt 3,145 2 10/25/01 07:28 AM
by Teiro
* What type of yeild from Quart sized cakes? stoner2002 2,552 18 11/02/09 11:16 AM
by Bugs
* Quart Jar Suprise YellowSubmarine 1,686 5 12/02/02 02:28 AM
by YellowSubmarine
* Good Quart Jar Teks Anonymous 2,709 4 01/20/03 03:24 AM
by SixTango
* All-American VS. Presto PC???
( 1 2 all )
fidget 6,418 21 11/30/03 05:14 PM
by Cloud9

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
6,541 topic views. 22 members, 94 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.