Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Trouble ejaculating when masterbating?
    #12978700 -

I have been an occaisonal jerker, but have learned to hold in, for no mess. Well now i've noticed unless I'm balls deep in a chick (When I can't hold it in if I tried), I can't cum, or at least I need to push like im trying to piss to make it come out, which interrups the orgasm to shit. is there any way to get over this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12978705 -

how the fuck do u hold it in  :macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12978779 -

well from a scientific stance, you have basically conditioned your body to not ejaculate during masturbation, so as a result the only time you can ejaculate in during actual sex as you have not assigned a conditioned action for.  You haven't messed your body up as so much altered a mind body connection.  You just need to retrain your dong to shoot loads again, but how this could be done I haven't the slightest clue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12978853 -

I'm actually quite impressed with myself about it. I can't explain it really. Next time your about to cum hold in like your trying to stop in the middle of pissing. After a while you shoot nothing like me lol. its fucked really

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12979614 -

:coaster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12979631 -

I know whatcha mean man. The only cure Ive found is more sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12979661 -

Oh man, that sounds bad, I mean all that sperm has to go somewhere right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12980284 -

I'll just call my gf more often. That sounds like a decent treatment! :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12980400 -

just think of your mother, works for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13003000 -

If you seen my mother you'd understand why that wouldn't work?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13004321 -

What you call "holding in" is key in tantra and is actually the key to endless orgasms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13004497 -

Hmm... Care to explain? Sounds fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13005740 -

Some Taoist believe that the semen, "tig li", I think they call it, can be forced up into the spinal column during meditation sex.  They do this by pressing fairly hard on the "taint" area when they orgasm.  What really happens is a retrograde emission of semen that is forced into the bladder. I'd bet that's where this guy's spooge is going.  I tried it once--no clean up if you're fapping it, but other than the novelty, it wasn't better than a regular orgasm, and it seemed kind of creepy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trouble ejaculating when masterbating? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13007491 -

:awedisgust:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Why are there so many weirdos/creeps/jerks in the OTD board?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,148 31 01/11/08 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* I want to club the baby seal clubbers
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 765 26 09/12/10 10:40 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,051 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 44 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.