Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I didnt grow amanita i guess
    #1274087 -

Well not on purpose, my father purchased me a aloe vera plant and some succulent (sp?) potting soil from wal-mart. Like a week after i got it i decided to miracle-grow it and being the dumb kid that i am i made a gallon of 5x strength of miracle grow, and watered the plant with half of it (almost killed the thing but it was a trooper and pulled through) im not sure how much time had passed, im thinking about a month, (this was late spring last year) but anyways the most beutiful fungus i have ever seen fruited all around my aloe plant, it was picture perfect, but no camera at the time so all i got is words, i really regret not getting a picture, anyways they were sunshine yellow with the specs, im certain it was amanita. just thought id share that,

sorry if this is supposed to be psilocybe only.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (02/04/03 02:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1274102 -

? what kind of 'amanita'?

the sacred one is symbiotic, btw :wink:

hm...


--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: kykeon]
    #1274198 -

I dunno man, it was the notorious yellow with the lil specs of shit on the cap, like i said i didnt try to grow them, the spores came in the bag of dirt or something.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1274615 -

Those don't grow off of Aloe. It would have to be a tree like Birch, or Pine.

I'm glad you didn't eat it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1274633 -

careful with that (funny) pic - some idiot might get all political on you!


--------------------
buh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1276439 -

i know they dont grow along with aloe, i think what made them grow is the miracle grow, or maybe the succulent soil mix had one of those trees in it. i know they were muscara its hard to mistake a big ass yellow toadstool for anything but that.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1277004 -



check out this thread....

was it this one?

here..


-outdoorhaze-


--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: ODhaze]
    #1277030 -

NO looked nothing like that, them are little, these ones i grew was big, BRIGHT yellow, and had the specs that looks like rock salt


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1277041 -

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: ]
    #1277123 -

they 100% looked nothing like those, 1. those are not bright yellow. 2. they aint big, 3. they dont have salt-rock looking specs im affraid i can identify a yellow amanita muscara mushroom, besides i think my dad may have eaten them, cause when they were old and ugly best time to eat a amanita, someone picked them, it had to be my dad hes the only other person in our household, i asked him why he picked them and he got a stupid look on his face and was like i i i didnt want them to get spores all over the house


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1277458 -

Quote:
I dunno man, it was the notorious yellow with the lil specs of shit on the cap,



hate to burst your bubble, but aminitas are red with white spots (like on mario bros.) lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: mikejwill]
    #1277475 -


Amanita muscaria var. muscaria is red (or predominatly red)


Amanita muscaria var. Formosa is yellow/orange,

I have seen amanitas bleached almost white (they still had red on the underside), so i think color variation is common.


this is a strange scenario though,

-outdoorhaze-



--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1277506 -

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #1277774 -

Post deleted by Psychoslut


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1277854 -

No it's not.

P.S. Dont you ever diss a mod, especially Mr.Mushroom. You are wandering in no man's land!


--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: SixCee]
    #1277957 -

what do you meen its not bright yellow, its bright and yellow, shutup.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: mikejwill]
    #1277963 -

mike, mike, mike, read a lil more budy


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: ]
    #1278032 -

what makes you think that the dirt i got from wal-mart didnt have one of those trees wood in there, i see potting soil all the time that has pieces of wood in it


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1278135 -

Hey I suggest you read up on the Amanita species, and by the way, amanita's aren't the only ones that have those little wart looking things on the cap.

http://leda.lycaeum.org/Taxonomy/Amanita_muscaria.47.shtml

http://www.erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml


Amanita Muscaria (Amanita (Amanitaceae)) - Fly Agaric.
Perhaps the best-known wild mushroom, having a large, scarlet cap with small white scales, and a membranous ring on the stem.
Cap: 2-9 in (5-25 cm) in diameter, strongly rounded the expanding to flat and platelike, moist and shiny, with concentric rings of small white scales which may become washed away by the rain.
Gills: free, white to pale yellow, broad and rounded.
Stem: 4-9 X 3/8-1 in (10-25 X 1-2.5 cm), tall, cylindrical with as swollen base.
Flesh: thick, white, yellowish under cap cuticle.
Spore deposit: white.
Habitat: in small groups, under pine or birch.
Edibility: poisonous, containing both sweat-inducing and mild hallucinogenic poisons, which can cause delerium and coma.
Season: Autumn
Similar species: The variety regalis is yellowish brown with yellow scales, and in North America, the variety formosa is orange-yellow; both poisonous.

Check erowid for pictures, They have tons.


--------------------
Join The Shroomery Folding @ Home Team!



I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience, like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about. The mystery is in the body, and the way the body works itself into nature.
- Terence McKenna, Archaic Revival

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I grew amanita [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1278145 -

It needs a live tree. Dead tree pieces won't work.

What did it look like before the veil broke?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Where does Amanita Muscaria grow?
( 1 2 all )
ATLien 27,588 27 02/29/12 06:32 AM
by Gumby
* Amanita muscaria var. formosa mr_minds_eye 2,627 8 08/01/03 11:42 AM
by canid
* Amanita Find in West Central Florida ID please
( 1 2 all )
MagmaManiac 10,049 33 06/11/03 09:58 PM
by MagmaManiac
* Amanita Infestation UberAlles 1,479 12 09/26/08 04:12 PM
by chrissmith002
* Canberra -help with identification please - I think it's amanita muscaria Sarn 281 3 05/05/21 05:15 PM
by Sarn
* fertilizers, and potting soil + mycorrhizae wolfe 738 1 02/16/09 05:31 PM
by corey_skains
* Amanita muscaria Var. formosa(PIC) Lizard King 2,339 12 09/17/01 11:31 PM
by Levi7
* Amanitas chuwie 847 2 07/21/01 01:33 PM
by chuwie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
9,581 topic views. 1 members, 38 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.