Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12694033 -

Oh well if you really did hit the dog then that sucks, killing someones pet should way heavy on you and if it didnt
then you have no heart whatsoever. glad to hear you brought him back to the house and apologized it was the
right thing to do. As for hitting the dog that shit happens a lot theres not much you can do about it, its like
hitting a deer or rabbit shit happens to fast to react.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12703630 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Oh well if you really did hit the dog then that sucks, killing someones pet should way heavy on you and if it didnt
then you have no heart whatsoever. glad to hear you brought him back to the house and apologized it was the
right thing to do. As for hitting the dog that shit happens a lot theres not much you can do about it, its like
hitting a deer or rabbit shit happens to fast to react.



Exactly. And how could I even know what kind of people these were? I could have gotten arrested for hitting a dog and leaving with it. Fuck that noise.
I'm thinking about leaving a card of some type in their mailbox, like "Sorry for your loss" or whatever. But be sure to sign it with something like "Sorry, the Guy who Smashed your Dog with his Truck." After a while, they'll feel better, and so will I.
God but was that dog starting to rot by the time I brought it back. I mean, it was even physically starting to rot, like I've never smelled anything so horrid. I had to spray a bunch of febreeze and lysol into the bag just so I could carry it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12707164 -

lpo

Edited by Anonymous (06/08/10 02:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12707610 -

What would you do if that dog was a small child?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12709531 -

Anonymous #10 said:
What would you do if that dog was a small child?



I would have acted very much differently. A small child, especially a mangled child, would be sure to fit in a mailbox of almost any kind. No note required.
Just pop the kid in and put up the flag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12709571 -

troll fail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12709724 -

Anonymous #8 said:
troll fail.



"Uh-duhh. Duh.. Uh Da Troll he fail, Duhh."
^That's you^
That's what you sound like. Go let roby000 pound some sense into your fat ass, he seems to be your hero or somethin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12710596 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Two nights ago, I was driving from my friend's house that's out in the woods/country, on my way home. About four or five miles from my house, I took a shortcut from the main roads through this neighborhood.

I should have been paying better attention to the road, but I was in a hurry to get home and check on my B+ colonization. It's kinda slow for most of the jars.

A dog came from a driveway and looked like it was almost running, the way squirrels kinda run in front of your car. It was a huge thing, a german shepherd that looks like it's pretty old. I must admit I had been doing a little coke that night, and was kinda skiddish and paranoid even before I hit the dog.

I got out of my truck, and looked around, paranoid, to see if anyone saw me. Out of pure instinct, I picked up the poor bastard, and lifted him into the bed of my truck.

After I got home, I put him in a garbage bag and was gonna bury him, but I am having second thoughts. First of all, I believe in spirits and such. What if this dog wants to look at his old owner through the veil of the afterlife, but can't find his way back since he followed his dead or dying body back to my place.

Second of all, I just feel very guilty about the entire thing. If I hadn't been doing what I was doing that night, I would have probably told someone, or at the least left a note on who I was and what happened. I'm thinking about bringing the dog back in the bag to where he got hit and maybe making up some excuse, or just leaving him there with the bag open.

I know I'll figure out what to do, but this is one of those things I just had to get off my chest before I make my final decision. If someone else knows what happened, anyone, I think it would make me feel better and help me in my decision.

Gratefully yours,
Anon #1



Hey man tell the owners, it was an accident. I wouldn't be mad at the person if they killed my dog by accident.

But here's what happened 4 years ago.
I had 2 new dogs, each one was about 6 months old.
I live out in the country in texas, where there's alot of fields and such, so my dogs were just running around in the fields and shit, when I hear 2 gunshots.

This fucking son-of-a-bitch 50-year old recluse who lives in a small house in the middle of the woods killed one my two fucking dogs, he shot it while it was in ANOTHER persons property, it was not his property. He did not apologize nor did he even consult my family, I fucking hate that son of a bitch, I want to go murder him still 4 years later.

He ended my puppies life when it was playing in my neighbors field with my other dog.

FUCK THAT SON OF A BITCH.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #12710985 -

Anon 16, I feel you totally. Really, if I were you, (I'm swear I'm not suggesting anything,) and some worthless fuck ended one of my animal's lives, I would go waaaay out of town, out of state, and procure some arsenic/strychnine, one of the other or both, and during the night, put everything of what I bought into his well/water supply.

But that's me, and I can have moments of red-hot hatred-filled vengeance. I've been working through it for years. I'm not a violent or a shitty individual, but it's just when other humans show great amounts of disrespect for no reason, especially when I've shown them respect up front, I end up beating someone's ass/slashing someone's tires/etc.

I'm really sorry to hear about your lil puppy. Many humans don't feel like dogs are worthwhile creatures with souls and shit, and they look at a loved animal's death like they stepped on an ant or something. Fuck 'em. They'll get what's coming to them. I just feel like sometimes I have to be the one to bring it to them.

Sad story, buddy. I do feel you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12712501 -

Yeah... he shot the fucking dog right in the lung.

I am a very non-violent person. I haven't gotten in one fight my whole entire life. But yet, 4 years later, i still have a hell-bent burning hatred for this fucking human being.

He lives less than a mile away from me, I hope he drops dead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,391 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,635 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,298 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.