I met this girl 2 months ago, and she immediately stood out to me as a person with a fiery personality. We hung out a few times, and got to know each other fairly well in a fairly quick amount of time. Eventually I let her know that I was interested in her, and she revealed that she had taken a liking to me as well.
We began dating about three weeks ago, and from then up until now, I have been lied to, led on, and downright played with. We started dating and she immediately made known her intentions. She wanted sex, and she wanted it right then and there; the main problem with that was that I have a terrible case of performance anxiety, and I just was not used to the idea of even being naked around her, much less having sex with her. I was essentially impotent for the first week of our relationship, and during that week she dangled the idea that she would leave me over my head. She would go to parties without me, get drunk, and talk to everyone as if she were single, despite the fact that everyone knew what was up.
The impotence solved itself once I became more comfortable with her, but then that was not good enough. It all came to a peak a last night when we went to a party outside of town. We were having a great time, until I noticed that a large chunk of the people at the party suddenly disappeared, and people were leaving a guest bedroom one at a time with a case of the sniffles. Her and I spent alot of time talking about her stint in rehab, how she didnt like cocaine; we shared experiences with opiate addiction, and quite frankly we supported each-others abuse habit of benzos. So when I saw her leave the guest bedroom with the sniffles, I was dumbfounded.
I didnt say a word to her until we were sitting in my friend's car smoking a j, and the only word i said to her was "...cocaine?". she got so pissed she left the car, and proceeded to go back to the wrong apartment from which the party was being held.
We stayed silent until we made it back to my place, and we began to have sex, and no sooner in which it started, she said "i cant do this" and just laid down in bed facing away from me. I asked her what her problem was, and her response was she was tired of being the man in the relationship. She said I was not enough of an asshole to keep up with her.
We talked it out, and we stayed together. That was last night, she slept with me and i took her home at around midday today. We discussed last night further, and we seemed to have come to terms with our difference in opinion. We decided that we were going to take an off day and spend the day by ourselves. However, later in the day she hit me up asking if i wanted to play a game of scrabble with her. I accepted, with a sigh of relief that she wasnt going to break up with me. We had a fantastic time, smoked a blunt with my buddy, watched a movie, and then i left her apartment, in which she sent me home with an "i love you".
We talked, and then decided to go to bed at around the same time so we could hang out tomorrow. I couldnt sleep, so I got back on my computer to find that she was online as well. No sooner than i realized that she was online, she sent me a message saying that it wasnt going to work. when i asked why, she said i was a bitch and then that was it.
I was crushed, I really felt strong feelings for this girl, but it only continued to get worse. I talked to one of her friends about what happened to try and see if there were any alterior motives, she didnt even know that my gf felt the way she did about me until I told her. Then I was informed for the first time that she is HPV positive.
so in 3 weeks, I fell for a girl, got my heart ripped out by her, and all i have to show for it is a STD.
I am contemplating suicide.
Edited by Anonymous (06/08/10 06:28 PM)
|