Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12673565 -

If she looks at you without saying anything for longer than 1-2 seconds and it doesnt feel like she is going to say anything, just slowly move towards her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12673971 -

Anonymous #7 said:
So it's not a medical condition, #5? Woah I am so glad to hear that. SO if it's not social anxiety causing my hot flushes, sweaty palms and my inability to form simple words when having an attack, I guess it's just alllll in my head.... right.

'Be Yourself' is some of the worst advice you can give someone with anxiety... Don't you think they're already trying to be themselves? There's no magical epiphany to be realised here...

It's so easy to think rationally when you're alone and at home but when you get into that social setting, your mind automatically drifts into those recurrent thoughts of self betrayal. It's not something you can control for someone who has anxiety. That's the problem.

The recovery process is long and hard, just as long as it took to get your anxiety in the first place, which for me was years and years. The only cure is positive affirmation, meditation and muscle relaxation techniques. You can try anti-depressants if you want but in the end they will be more detrimental to you.

People who take anxiety lightly simply have no clue what they're talking about. It kills people mentally and it really is like an infectious disease. It manifests itself feeding on your negativity to draw more negativity, with that negativity drawing more and more negativity. It doesn't end until you take a stand and decide to change it.

See a psychologist to get you on the way, or better yet, look into the audio series, 'Overcoming Social Anxiety: Step by Step'..



This is such BS. In the old, old days, before modern psychology. People with "social anxiety" were pushed into where they needed to be with themselves and others. There was no "it's ok, you're sick, it's a medical condition." Really, it's because people with "social anxiety" are too fucking wrapped up in what others think about them. They need to exert positive force in every situation, instead of half-assedly trying to be a receptor for emotion and information, because they can't -- on that level anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #12678288 -

Anonymous #14 said:
OP.

Best first kisses are unexpected ones in my experience.

Like. Mid conversation. But make sure it's something you're connecting on. Don't say anything. Just go in for the kill.
If she rejects you for any other reason than "you're going too fast"
drop her and run.

After all, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Many, just as awesome as this chick.

So move in for the kill, and just don't give a fuck about the results, good or bad.



Jesus Christ, you idiots, does he have to go right in for the kiss? What the fuck happened to casual touching leading up to the kiss? You imbeciles are terrible love coaches. Look #1, if you're sitting next to her on the couch or something, kinda put your leg close to hers, when she doesn't move it, kinda put your leg on top of hers. Then, you can move in to kiss her.
Or just talking and brushing her arm with your hand or something. Jesus, did you people grow up in a fuckin barn? Try giving some good advice for once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #12678481 -

just go straight to the motorboat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12678602 -

Yeah. Straight for the motorboat. If she doesn't comply, take your shirt off and chase her around. For real, it's what girls like. It would certainly clear the air of any previous anxiety you had towards this girl.
Bwahahah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12678758 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I am an 18 year old.... She is 2 years younger than I am



:hansen:



:pedobear: Sounds like a good way to get good at sucking cock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #12679068 -

Anonymous #19 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I am an 18 year old.... She is 2 years younger than I am



:hansen:



:pedobear: Sounds like a good way to get good at sucking cock. It's how I learned.



Whoh. I think you're confused. The 18 year old is the guy who's trying to get lucky. The chick is the one that's 16 who is obviously not gonna make the first move.
Personally, I think he should go for it. Fuck man, a 16 year old who obviously likes you?! Jesus Christ man, go for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #12679223 -

How am i confused? So, in theory, they like each other. Dad finds out an 18 yo ADULT (in the eyes of the law) is fucking his baby.

End result=JAIL

No pussy is worth even remotely going to jail. Maybe the OP should check consent laws in his state. Folks don't take kindly to underage fucking. How am i the only one to point this out?

Could be great, but could be HORRIBLY wrong. It's his risk, not mine.

FUCK AWAY!!!!!    :jailbait:  :safesex: :feelsweirdman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #12679287 -

I was being sarcastic. Didn't you see how I changed your quote? Hey, if I were him, I'd get in good with his parents, then wrap my pecker every time I boned that chick until she was 18. Just in case anything arises. Also underage pregnancy is no fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #12679297 -

I have said already I dont live in the states, the age of consent is totally irrelevant where I'm from. Which is Amsterdam.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #12679330 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I have said already I dont live in the states, the age of consent is totally irrelevant where I'm from. Which is Amsterdam.



In that case, why are you on here, and not balls deep in 16yo pussy?
Anonymous #18 said:
I was being sarcastic. Didn't you see how I changed your quote? Hey, if I were him, I'd get in good with his parents, then wrap my pecker every time I boned that chick until she was 18. Just in case anything arises. Also underage pregnancy is no fun.



Yeah, i'm slow. Meet the Parents meets DSHSB!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12679343 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I have said already I dont live in the states, the age of consent is totally irrelevant where I'm from. Which is Amsterdam.



Seriously, if I were you, I would jump ahead about ten years with your weed relationship. When your day begins, take one small hit. After lunch, another small it. After a sensible dinner, another small hit. Trust me, your "social anxiety" will go away quickly.

Another bit of truly sound advice brother... order some coca mate tea from a source I can give you if you pm me. It's just straight coca leaf, it's not harmful. My doc even suggested it to me for ADHD. He is from columbia and said that coca leaf and tea is not harmful but cocaine from processed leaf is. You start drinking coca tea, and I PROMISE your social anxiety will go away.
It will make you feel in control of any social situation. You'll have that girl's panties around her ankles in minutes with this stuff, no shit. And no, not giving any to her. Just you drinking it.
If you're not keen on the social empowerment of cocaine, then I suggest you not try it. Just drink the tea. It has the same basic effects, but without any crash or addiction. You will feel like you were born for any social situation or interaction.

But yeah just pm me if you need the vendor site. It's cheap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #12679361 -

Im not from the US you fool! And @ the guy that suggests putting my leg ontop of hers; what the hell.
Anonymous #18 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I have said already I dont live in the states, the age of consent is totally irrelevant where I'm from. Which is Amsterdam.



Seriously, if I were you, I would jump ahead about ten years with your weed relationship. When your day begins, take one small hit. After lunch, another small it. After a sensible dinner, another small hit. Trust me, your "social anxiety" will go away quickly.

Another bit of truly sound advice brother... order some coca mate tea from a source I can give you if you pm me. It's just straight coca leaf, it's not harmful. My doc even suggested it to me for ADHD. He is from columbia and said that coca leaf and tea is not harmful but cocaine from processed leaf is. You start drinking coca tea, and I PROMISE your social anxiety will go away.
It will make you feel in control of any social situation. You'll have that girl's panties around her ankles in minutes with this stuff, no shit. And no, not giving any to her. Just you drinking it.
If you're not keen on the social empowerment of cocaine, then I suggest you not try it. Just drink the tea. It has the same basic effects, but without any crash or addiction. You will feel like you were born for any social situation or interaction.

But yeah just pm me if you need the vendor site. It's cheap.



Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try. I can't PM you though, this is the anonymous forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12679380 -

Well how about this. The place is _mysteriousbolivia_. meaning it's mysterious and in the country of bolivia. it's also got a dot com thing after the name of the country. Ah, the mystery of Bolivia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12679386 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #12680320 -

Damn i might have to try that stuff out too

There`s a lot of different kinds though :uhoh:

Edited by Anonymous (06/03/10 08:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12680760 -

get the novoandina caranavi. it's great. the smaller forty dollar package comes in a plastic round container.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #12682325 -

or just try sobriety.  it will elliviate your social anxiety guaranteed or your money back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12683602 -

You guys know that you can use that stuff to extract freebase cocaine, correct?

Search member 5HTSynaptrip posts. He has a simple extraction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intimacy Disaster [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #12683730 -

yeah crack cocaine sounds very helpful :thaaannks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lets here your sexual disasters. Be Honest!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Anonymous 14,727 353 01/26/10 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Marijuana social anxiety
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,092 25 04/06/09 04:36 PM
by Anonymous
* lack of intimacy with girlfriend Anonymous 311 5 10/08/10 11:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Social Anxiety Anonymous 234 5 03/29/10 01:45 AM
by Anonymous
* Ways to cure social anxiety? Herb remedies? occasion pills?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,072 22 01/24/09 10:58 AM
by Anonymous
* Hearing things.. neighbors.. anxiety.. smoking weed Anonymous 430 6 07/12/09 09:13 PM
by Anonymous
* social anxiety i think
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,043 32 11/18/08 09:40 AM
by Anonymous
* Iceland with his fucking death anxiety....
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 964 23 02/02/10 07:07 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,155 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.