Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere.
    #12679118 -

Two nights ago, I was driving from my friend's house that's out in the woods/country, on my way home. About four or five miles from my house, I took a shortcut from the main roads through this neighborhood.

I should have been paying better attention to the road, but I was in a hurry to get home and check on my B+ colonization. It's kinda slow for most of the jars.

A dog came from a driveway and looked like it was almost running, the way squirrels kinda run in front of your car. It was a huge thing, a german shepherd that looks like it's pretty old. I must admit I had been doing a little coke that night, and was kinda skiddish and paranoid even before I hit the dog.

I got out of my truck, and looked around, paranoid, to see if anyone saw me. Out of pure instinct, I picked up the poor bastard, and lifted him into the bed of my truck.

After I got home, I put him in a garbage bag and was gonna bury him, but I am having second thoughts. First of all, I believe in spirits and such. What if this dog wants to look at his old owner through the veil of the afterlife, but can't find his way back since he followed his dead or dying body back to my place.

Second of all, I just feel very guilty about the entire thing. If I hadn't been doing what I was doing that night, I would have probably told someone, or at the least left a note on who I was and what happened. I'm thinking about bringing the dog back in the bag to where he got hit and maybe making up some excuse, or just leaving him there with the bag open.

I know I'll figure out what to do, but this is one of those things I just had to get off my chest before I make my final decision. If someone else knows what happened, anyone, I think it would make me feel better and help me in my decision.

Gratefully yours,
Anon #1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12679455 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12679525 -

#2 is right, you have to tell the owners, put up fliers and a pre paid phone on the bottom so they can call you and hear. It would show courage if you met with the owners in person and told them what happened and how it happened. If you truly do feel guilty, I don't think they'd go ape shit on you dependent on the type of people they are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12679531 -

You know you're right. I don't know about your view on spirituality, but the rest of your post makes perfect sense. I should at least do it anonymously. You know, I've buried animals in bags and in blankets and such. That's the reason he's in a bag. He's really startin to stink too.

I might drive by there the same time of night that I hit him, and drop off the bag with a very sympathetic note attached to the mailbox of the driveway he came from. Good God I don't know if I could go there in broad day light with a 2 day old dead dog in a garbage bag and say "Hey, I hit this dog during the night, and didn't know what to do with him. I was gonna bury him then decided it'd be best if I brought him back here." I could make it like I only hit him the night before or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12679601 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12679745 -

Yeah I guess I shouldn't lie anymore. There's gotta be an easier way to all this but I don't know. Maybe I could knock on the door of the house of the driveway he came from and gauge what kind of people live there by asking them if they.. nevermind. Then it would really piss them off if I came back with their dead dog.

I could maybe tell them I found it dead. I could check the street/neighborhood for signs of a missing dog. Then I could come back with him and say I found him near the main highway.

Man I might have to end up going over there with this huge dog in that bag. Fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12679872 -

Anonymous #3 said:
#2 is right, you have to tell the owners, put up fliers and a pre paid phone on the bottom so they can call you and hear. It would show courage if you met with the owners in person and told them what happened and how it happened. If you truly do feel guilty, I don't think they'd go ape shit on you dependent on the type of people they are.



Yes, yes, all of you are right. I guess I can fuck this dead dog once more before it's completely lube-logged. Oh, did I neglect to mention that I'm a bestial-necrophile? I swear last time I was bangin it the backlog of decayed shit and lube spat back out onto my lap and I almost threw up right on the damn dog.
The thing keeps getting more smelly every day. I mean I like the smell and feel of fuckin dead animals, but only for so long, ya know? Fuck.

I guess I should spray this thing out with a hose, let it dry, and throw him back in his bag for delivery to the house. You know what I should do? I should audio record myself secretly when I go over there so I can have myself on tape pretending to be all sorry and shit.

Man, it's been awhile. That accident truly was a blessing in disguise. :eatingout:  :givemehead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12680428 -

bUMP. Just for the sake of bumping. My bad, guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12680727 -

Sometimes I dont speak right..

But did I know what I was talking about

I know your working for the CIA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12680772 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Sometimes I dont speak right..

But did I know what I was talking about

I know your working for the CIA



You've got the wrong guy buddy. There's lots of intelligent trolls on here. Believe it or not, I'm one of the more evolved ones. But it's still fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12680836 -

Put up fliers near the area.  Mention that the dog is dead, and leave a phone number.

When they ask why you took the dog, tell them you took it to the vet, but it was already dead when you got there.  Offer to return the corpse, so that they may have some closure.

They deserve to know their dog is dead.  If they think he's still alive, no doubt they'll be looking for him everywhere. 

He was out at night, and accidents do happen.  So I'm sure they'll be somewhat understanding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12680919 -

jesus, are you really considering dropping off their dead dog in a trash bag on their driveway? WOW dude, those people are gonna call the cops if you do that. they're going to think it's some kind of sick prank. DON'T DO THAT!

if you're going to do anything, leave an anonymous note with an apology. tell them you buried him.

and do bury him someplace nice.

**i'm not trying to be mean. it sounds like you're a good guy and i know it was just an accident. i just don't think that's a good idea..

Edited by Anonymous (06/03/10 08:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12681042 -

Man up and tell the owners.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12681505 -

Yes, yes, all of you are right. I guess I can fuck this dead dog once more before it's completely lube-logged. Oh, did I neglect to mention that I'm a bestial-necrophile? I swear last time I was bangin it the backlog of decayed shit and lube spat back out onto my lap and I almost threw up right on the damn dog.
The thing keeps getting more smelly every day. I mean I like the smell and feel of fuckin dead animals, but only for so long, ya know? Fuck.

I guess I should spray this thing out with a hose, let it dry, and throw him back in his bag for delivery to the house. You know what I should do? I should audio record myself secretly when I go over there so I can have myself on tape pretending to be all sorry and shit.

Man, it's been awhile. That accident truly was a blessing in disguise. :eatingout:  :givemehead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12682354 -

OP is a troll by the name of roby0000

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12682384 -

I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I LAUGHED SO HARD! AND AT A FORUM ON THE INTERNET!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12682423 -

Anonymous #8 said:
OP is a troll by the name of roby0000



Nah. You really wanna know who this is? I asked a question about jiffymix today in cultivating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12683118 -

.

Edited by geokills (06/05/10 08:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12684953 -

.

Edited by geokills (06/05/10 08:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ran over dog at night. Came out of nowhere. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12687205 -

op is roby000 i know this because he pmmed me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,298 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.