Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
found in a flower bed on mulch, NY
    #12573582 -






Habitat: Wood - Found in a mulched flower bed, was wood mulch, not sure what type of wood

Gills: the gill are dark, purplish color they are attached to the stem

Stem: white stem

Cap: Brown smooth

Spore print color: spores are a purple color

Bruising: No color change was observed.

Location: WNY USA


--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found in a flower bed on mulch, NY [Re: luckytriple6]
    #12573597 -

Leratiomyces? Stropharia?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found in a flower bed on mulch, NY [Re: luckytriple6]
    #12573607 -

Looks like Stropharia rugosoannulata, but mat be another Stropharia sp.


--------------------
Mr. Mushrooms said:
I will confess something that should be quite obvious, CC.  I love mushrooms, i.e. fungi.  I really do.  I am talking about a strong feeling, i.e. emotion, for them.  I think they are beautiful.  I even dream of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found in a flower bed on mulch, NY [Re: Bobzimmer]
    #12573634 -

Bobzimmer said:
Looks like Stropharia rugosoannulata, but mat be another Stropharia sp.



I think rugosoannulata.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: found in a flower bed on mulch, NY [Re: koraks]
    #12573646 -

Yeah, they're poppin' up around here about this time.:smile:


--------------------
Mr. Mushrooms said:
I will confess something that should be quite obvious, CC.  I love mushrooms, i.e. fungi.  I really do.  I am talking about a strong feeling, i.e. emotion, for them.  I think they are beautiful.  I even dream of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Maryland flower bed find gnaabare 957 3 05/04/05 01:30 PM
by gnaabare
* finally got the pics for my flower bed find... fourHoDmt 1,522 8 08/15/03 01:27 PM
by fourHoDmt
* English Psilocybe cyanescens - new find / pics
( 1 2 3 all )
pluteus 22,843 42 12/05/03 01:11 PM
by Silverwolf
* Alaskan mushroom id please akhunter 1,119 5 09/14/04 09:14 AM
by mjshroomer
* Just When I Thought That I Had Lost it: Boom, Fresh Cyans To mjshroomer 2,411 10 10/23/03 03:03 PM
by agm4688
* Help!! ID Needed...mushrooms found while walkin in trail in NY thelostson 1,266 8 10/23/06 09:01 PM
by shroomydan
* Stropharia rugosoannulata NY psyphon 1,681 8 06/18/03 09:24 AM
by Anonymous
* FROZEN CYANS and one Gigantic Stropharia and Relatives mjshroomer 1,432 12 12/18/04 07:45 AM
by GGreatOne234

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
399 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.