Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
do you feel different from married people?
    #12382647 -

as a single person?



personally i feel a little alienated by all these people getting married but i still keep up with my cousins im close with and whatnot...  but i dont like being around married people too much, makes me feel like a loner  :mushroomtwirl:

Edited by Anonymous (04/13/10 12:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12382693 -

I don't want to get married, seems like it comes with a bunch of crap I don't need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12382849 -

Nah, that's your own mind doing that to you. Married people only wish they felt differently than single folk; they go through all of the trouble only to learn it basically feels the same as two people in the same room--plus a piece of paper, minus a few grand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12382861 -

Anonymous #3 said:
minus a few grand.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12383973 -

HELL YES I do.  I don't have to answer to ANYONE.  I don't have anyone around to nag me with their fears or to get me to divide my time when I don't want to. 

Basically I am so freaking happy to be single because I can come and go as I please. 

I was married for awhile and it was nothing like this, so I'm pumped at the new level of freedom I have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12387101 -

I am never getting married. Im staying single forever. I never want kids and I never want a family.

A gf is negotiable with the right girl but its better to be tied to no one and hook up with whomever you feel like.

Marriage = scam. You lose half your stuff, you lose half your decision making rights and all of your sex life once the marriage gets old

I live quite happily without marriage or a GF currently and I love that I can be me and be free spirited without someone trying to tell me its wrong

I hook up with a number of female friends regularly as well as new women. This is bad how?

Single = hooking up 3 somes

Married = Never gonna happen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12387337 -

Sounds like you only reflect from poor marriage situations




Monogomous relationships can be amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12387384 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Sounds like you only reflect from poor marriage situations




Monogomous relationships can be amazing.




I just dont like people telling me what to do, to ask me to consider something is one thing, demanding is another.

Women around here tend to be demanding, controlling and too damn clean cut.

I also have dealt with my fair share of crazy bitches and cheaters. If they can fuck around, why cant I?

I just enjoy living freely without someone else trying to dictate my life.

A monogamous relationship would require one damn cool chick but marriage is still out of the question. I dont do the marriage thing nor do I believe in it.I think marriages are generally a bunch of bullshit especially when I see every marriage around me going as it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12387776 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Women around here tend to be demanding, controlling and too damn clean cut.


The fuck do you mean by "clean cut", dude? :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12387816 -

NO

however i do feel different from people with long term GF or BF that oppress them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12388006 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Women around here tend to be demanding, controlling and too damn clean cut.


The fuck do you mean by "clean cut", dude? :mad:



I live in a very clean cut, bible thumping area where all the girls generally dont do drugs, buy into the sterotypical bullshit and are little valley types....they dont think for themselves and they dress very sterile and just too normal....

I dig the punk chicks and goth chicks and hippy chicks... alt chicks.... ones who think for themselves and have a sense of fashion of their own and etc

Everyone here generally dresses like ambercrombie and fitch models and everyone aspires to be clones of their fave celebs ...... its sickening..... most onlt care about money and materialism......its fucked up....

To me clean cut represents the sterile, typical types that exist around here....Im surrounded by yuppies for christs sake.....yuppies are clean cut....clean cut to me has become the epitome of mental death and everything I hate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12388678 -

Dude, punk and goth chicks are fucking wierd and generally ugly. I don't know about hippy chicks, some are hot, but from what i hear theyre mostly vegetarians and non-shavers, which is retarded and and disgusting.

You probably hate those rich chicks because theyre hot and they dont dig you, and its easier for you to fit in witht he loser ugly gotch bitches. Seriously, though, those idiots dont think for themselves any more than abercrombie chicks do, theyre all conformists.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12388712 -

LMFAO

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it but I like what I like.

I hate the valley girls because theyre shallow and materialistic and are everything I find to be wrong with society. I have no problem with getting women period. Ill fuck around with valley girls but thats it. Theyre boring and hold nothing real and none of those bitches can keep me interested.....I need intellectual stimulation and artistic expression from my women.And they need to be psychonauts....valley girls here wont even smoke a J

I dig what I dig you dig what you dig.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12388754 -

goth chikcs are NOT artistic at all, they just draw the same old shit, skulls and shit, ya know? Their not even smart, either, tey just parrit shit they heard from some other dumbass.

Valley chix around my area smoke tuns of herb, sux for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12388758 -

LOL STEREOTYPES

YOU GUYS ARE ALL RETARDED!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12388804 -

Anonymous #2 said:
goth chikcs are NOT artistic at all, they just draw the same old shit, skulls and shit, ya know? Their not even smart, either, tey just parrit shit they heard from some other dumbass.

Valley chix around my area smoke tuns of herb, sux for you.



Youre obviously clean cut and have never spent time with alt chicks lol

The valley girls here are bible thumpers who think pot is evil generally.Doesnt do me much good.

Maybe the scenes are diff where im at vs ur at for both

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12388812 -

Anonymous #7 said:
LOL STEREOTYPES

YOU GUYS ARE ALL RETARDED!!!



I am definitely retarded.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12388844 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
goth chikcs are NOT artistic at all, they just draw the same old shit, skulls and shit, ya know? Their not even smart, either, tey just parrit shit they heard from some other dumbass.

Valley chix around my area smoke tuns of herb, sux for you.



Youre obviously clean cut and have never spent time with alt chicks lol

The valley girls here are bible thumpers who think pot is evil generally.Doesnt do me much good.

Maybe the scenes are diff where im at vs ur at for both



That's prolly it brah, no worries. :flowers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12392951 -

I like girls who are vegetarians and dont shave.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do you feel different from married people? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12393951 -

Anonymous #8 said:
I like girls who are vegetarians and dont shave.



I could care less if a woman shaves or not, but saying no to bacon is unacceptable dammit! :dancingbacon: :flyingpig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,772 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* mjshroomer
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,576 54 07/15/08 06:17 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
803 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.