Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Trip Summary
    #11983174 -

Note: not mine.

My thought kepts returning to history and how the world would eventually discover the truth that all pointed to me and my feeble attempts to forget I existed. The problem was that sooner or later, all the complexity introduced to prevent myself from becoming bored eventually led to the creation of beings (humans) which were capable of the inescapable self-realization, self-reflection, and self-discovery of the Truth--that in the end, there was only One--me. I had already tried numerous times to slow the process down, slower, slower, slower. A slower expanding universe, slowly evolving creatures, increasing complexity, but in the end, my own creations (humans) managed to outsmart everything using science, technology, entheogens, etc., and homogenize experience and complexity until they finally discovered in the end that they were simply all schizophrenic aspects of same old me. It always ended the same. In the end I was outsmarted, outwitted, I had run out of new things to try, utterly bored with creating yet another universe, but even more disgusted with facing the singular aloneness of being just me--God.

I felt I went a bit too far with this trip, discovering the ultimate reality of reality. I not only discovered the old man orchestrating everything behind the curtain, I discovered he was ME. What a disappointment that turned out to be. After an infinity of creating universes, I had become, dare I say it, BORING.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11983257 -

hah

i've had experiences like that , only i never found boredom in it.

loneliness.. yes.


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11983386 -

That's a trip. :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11983390 -

A link to the original would be nice, it would show that what you quote is taken out of context as the tripper states, when he writes the report, that the experience was a delusion.

Edited by falcon (02/07/10 05:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: falcon]
    #11983415 -

It was written by a human, is that not enough to confirm the delusion?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: Tropism]
    #11983421 -

No.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11983435 -

If you live long  enough I suspect everything gets boring. I'm starting to feel that way. Even the things I used to really love deeply.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: falcon]
    #11983449 -

:smirk:
Heh, alright.

Edited by Tropism (02/07/10 05:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: Icelander]
    #11984102 -

Sounds like you have yet to try bacon ice cream.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11986819 -

Trip Summary II

I started telling the people in the car that they knew what I needed, I needed to create peace and solve all the worlds problems, I was to become reincarnated into a god on earth to bring complete nirvana to the world and make everyone equal. We got to a 7 11 and the first thing I saw was a cop car and I thought I needed to talk to him because he could help me reincarnate into a god or something. Instead I went into the store and ripped off my neclace and said this is no importance to me and that everything is fake and ripped off my shirt and tryed explaining what I thought I needed to do to have gods powers and fix the world.

Before I knew what was going on I was on the ground with a cop commanding me and telling me what to do and I didn't understand because I thought I was more important than anyone in the world at this point. People started coming to the 7 11 and I was trying to explain that this was how it started with people and that there was a center to this power and I needed to find it. I told them that my name was tip of the finger and I was Michael Angelo. Next thing I could remember after this was being in a brawl with 4 police officers. Apparently I was told that they couldnt control me and they had to shakel my legs and handcuff me but I twisted the handcuffs so hard I broke the nerves in my left hand.

I thought I saw all the important people in my life like my boss/chef, parents, my cousins, 6 of my closest friends and they were all happy for me because while I was being strapped to the stretcher I thought the ambulance was meant for my reincarnation to god. When the people in the ambulance were talking to me I must have thought they were asking me questions in order to change into god and I told them everything they wanted to hear and keep feeling closer and closer then I looked in the window in the back of the ambulance and saw my face a body changing into the 4 people I admire most in my life my chef, my dad, my cousin and one of my friends a freaky lookin person I must say.

Then as I entered the icu I was changing and all those important people sorrounded me in a circle and they told me that all I needed was one more element to be complete and I told them I knew what it was and that it was love so I looked to my right while being operated on and it was a nice old lady nurse I guess but I stared at her up and down and she morphed slowly into a girl I know very well and wanted a relationship with and she jumped on top of me, her head started coming towards mine and then I started seing a white light that had a rainbow tint in it that was vibrating and that was it.

I woke up in the hospital and I have been changed positively ever since.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11986870 -

and one of my friends a freaky lookin person I must say.

Why can't you ever just say something nice about me.:hissyfit:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: Icelander]
    #11986896 -

If you get four more friends together (like a pentagram) and do battle with evil (the cops) you can become God.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11986902 -

As if a guy like me could muster four friends. :crazy2:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: Icelander]
    #11986912 -

You just gave me a great idea for a business: Rent-a-friend.

For those all important events, you can rent good-looking men and women to be your posse and laugh at all your jokes and stories while building you up to potential employers, women you'd like to date, business partners, etc.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11986918 -

I started Rent-a-Hooker and now I'm retired and rich so I'd say go for it.:thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip Summary [Re: Icelander]
    #11986929 -

Quote:
I started Rent-a-Hookah and now I'm retired and rich so I'd say go for it.



I already have a bong... :confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Instinct = Reincarnation = Oversoul ? HagbardCeline 1,374 7 04/17/09 07:52 AM
by HagbardCeline
* reincarnation
( 1 2 3 all )
CleverName 6,940 52 11/10/02 01:01 PM
by Shroomism
* this guy makes people trip with "complex magnetic fields"
( 1 2 all )
Malachi 2,334 22 07/01/03 12:52 PM
by Rhizoid
* Help on Guiding Trips? weeezlus 1,820 16 06/18/02 04:58 PM
by GRTUD
* my first mushroom trip since (at least I think) Matrix 2 Malachi 1,840 10 09/13/03 11:26 PM
by Malachi
* Reincarnation failwebsite 861 8 06/06/03 01:27 AM
by Swami
* help me figure out my trip ... PLEASE
( 1 2 all )
symantic 5,440 36 06/18/08 05:35 PM
by symantic
* Reincarnation
( 1 2 all )
start25 3,333 20 11/24/03 04:55 PM
by Annom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
430 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.