Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9331124 -

Anonymous #1 said:
So I know there has been several threads about fucking a fat chick. I have already decided that I would do that but this chick I am considering talks a lot about liking to get oral.

I don't know if I can do that or not. For some reason I imagine a fat chicks pussy to be horribly smelly and just generally gross down there.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Am I right or is it no different then a normal chick?



Not only do fat chicks not stink more/less than skinny ones but they NEVER have lubrication issues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9331631 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
So I know there has been several threads about fucking a fat chick. I have already decided that I would do that but this chick I am considering talks a lot about liking to get oral.

I don't know if I can do that or not. For some reason I imagine a fat chicks pussy to be horribly smelly and just generally gross down there.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Am I right or is it no different then a normal chick?



Not only do fat chicks not stink more/less than skinny ones but they NEVER have lubrication issues.



Is this because of all of the sweat?  :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9331639 -

I think they're probably just...'juicier' in general.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9332867 -

Anonymous #10 said:
I think they're probably just...'juicier' in general.



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9335568 -

They're always wet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9338855 -

She finally came over. It was great. I didn't get a chance to take pics hopefully I will next time. She had the wettest pussy I have ever been in. The only bad part was I hadn't had sex in a while so I was off pretty bad. The first time I came way to quick but the second time was awesome.

She said she will be coming by as much as possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9339220 -

word up big pimpin. snap some pix and post them to your friends if u can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9346555 -

my girlfriend (almost 2 years) is large. i love it. here are the pros and cons

Pros
-Lubrication - it will soak you
-some fat on the mons -a plusher vagina
-every thing you grab feels like a boob
-you can be rough -she wont break and no boney extremities to jab you with



Cons
-will probably never meet my friends or family
-have to go out to places i know i wont see anyone i know
-cant pick her up and throw her when i want her to leave
-Takes alot more to get them drunk - double your alcohol budget


jokes aside, pretty girls are everywhere but a decent person is hard to find. Mine is faithful, intelligent, sweet, not crazy at all, and i really enjoy her company. 

on that same note, which of your friends do you disrespect the most

friend A - you want to hang out with him but he always has his pretty bitch around and shes a fucking drag. he's also wrapped around her finger and he doesnt make his own decisions anymore. you go to his house to drink some beers and by the time your too drunk to drive, she starts up with her shit and you cant leave. She wont drink.

FRIEND B- you go to his house to drink beers. Him and his fat girlfriend are in the kitchen eating. You bring beer but SHE busts out a liter of rum and initiates full on self destruct style shot taking. The three of you kill the bottle in an hour and spend the rest of the night laughing histericly while talking shit about your other friends bitch girlfriend...

did i mention fatties can party?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11792505 -

Anonymous #1 said:
She just told me she really likes anal without me even bringing it up. I think I am really going to like this chick.





Although a fat chick's asshole is like a wagonwheel compared to a typical astrik on a skinny, this chick is feeding you to live sharks she has swallowed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11793747 -

So did you eat the pussy?

Was it stinky?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11794936 -

Anonymous #16 said:
So did you eat the pussy?

Was it stinky?




with as old as this thread is --Anonymous #1  is prob still tappin it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11795217 -

Her huge stank-pussy probably ate the OP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #11796608 -

she's fuckin someone else bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #11796618 -

it's 5am and my fat girlfriend isn't home yet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,046 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.