Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Another fat chick thread
    #9328232 -

So I know there has been several threads about fucking a fat chick. I have already decided that I would do that but this chick I am considering talks a lot about liking to get oral.

I don't know if I can do that or not. For some reason I imagine a fat chicks pussy to be horribly smelly and just generally gross down there.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Am I right or is it no different then a normal chick?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9328246 -

She is fat and still makes demands?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9328267 -

She is not that fat. Just bigger then any chick I have been with. I consider her fat but I am picky you may not.

She is not making demands. She was just commenting on how she liked oral. So I know that if I fuck her she would like for that to happen.

I actually like this chick a lot. I have decided to try and not be so superficial and not let her weight bother me. It is hard but I would hate to miss out on someone that I click with so well in every other way just because she is overweight.

I figure if we continue to hit it off I am a very active person and maybe she will drop a little weight just being with me and participating in the activities I would normally do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9328274 -

Also all of her weight is from the hips down but she is really skinny from the waist up. This is why I am worried about the going down on her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9328298 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Also all of her weight is from the hips down but she is really skinny from the waist up. This is why I am worried about the going down on her.



You are an idiot. Fat pussy cleans up just as well as any other pussy.
She is either clean, or not, from personal hygiene habits/practices.

Tip her upside down and eat her like an ice cream cone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9328308 -

It just seams like it would be sweaty and gross. I know when I was overweight my nuts smelled bad because of the sweat.

Well I hope it works out. I hate it when pussy smells bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9328719 -

being a bigger dude i just dont like tiny/small/normal girls i usually shoot 160+

only beefs

fat girl produce more smegma - a  improptu fuck u might discover some lingering

2ndly i would never blow multiple loads without a cleanup, with fat broads it gets everywhere

i fucked this one 3 times in a row with a black t shirt left on i had cum stains halfway up my chest (mystery)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9328755 -

Thanks for the info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9328773 -

Also to clear this up. What you are saying is if she has good hygiene and this is something she knows is going to happen in advance it should be all good.

Even if its not I guess I will deal with it when it gets here. I think she might come over tonight after the kids go to sleep.

I might get some pics. Anyone interested.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9328822 -

Yeah I'd like to see some pics, I like girls with curves :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9328825 -

She just told me she really likes anal without me even bringing it up. I think I am really going to like this chick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9328833 -

Awesome, if nothing else maybe you have a cool fuck buddy now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9328893 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Also to clear this up. What you are saying is if she has good hygiene and this is something she knows is going to happen in advance it should be all good.

Even if its not I guess I will deal with it when it gets here. I think she might come over tonight after the kids go to sleep.

I might get some pics. Anyone interested.


:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9328931 -

Anonymous #1 said:
She just told me she really likes anal without me even bringing it up. I think I am really going to like this chick.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9328966 -

Bring on the pics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9328972 -

having been with a number of fat chicks, I can vouch that they do not stink if the are clean, any chick can stink if they dont clean themselves, and any chick can smell beautiful as long as they have good hygiene.
Get over it and go eat the hell out of that pussy.
If you cant do it, bring her here and I will do it for you.:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9329073 -

Damn it!!! Her mom don't want to watch her son. I don't think its going to happen tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9329147 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Also all of her weight is from the hips down but she is really skinny from the waist up. This is why I am worried about the going down on her.



....

It's the waist up that's gross when there's weight there for chicks.

There's nothing wrong with a big fat ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9329202 -

Anonymous #1 said:
She just told me she really likes anal without me even bringing it up. I think I am really going to like this chick.


:picdidnthappen:

Now I am going to find some fat chick porn and beat it for a bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another fat chick thread [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9329353 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Also all of her weight is from the hips down but she is really skinny from the waist up. This is why I am worried about the going down on her.



....

It's the waist up that's gross when there's weight there for chicks.

There's nothing wrong with a big fat ass.


quoted for truth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,046 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.