Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
salvia opens doors like dmt?
    #1152694 - 12/18/02 05:09 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i was just thinking about my salvia experience and how ive felt different ever since. i herd terrence mckenna say that when you take dmt it unlocks the dmt producing mechanism in the brain to produce it on cue like in a dream or something. lately ive been having REALLY INTENSE realistic dreams. Calling them realistic doesnt do it service. i mean i cant tell the difference between reality and dreaming anymore. i was wondering if there was any theories about salvia unlocking doors in the brain in the same way dmt does. i also think that it effects how drugs affect me psychologically now. i know some people say flashbacks are drug war propaganda but i seriously have them and i dont know why i think this but it is apparant to me that it is from salvia and how it has changed me.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: 1stimer]
    #1152805 - 12/18/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thats a good question.I think from my exsperience with salvia that it has opened somthing up!
Before I found salvia I have tripped many times before on shrooms acid and everything else but I never realy saw visions or heard anything.Once I met salvia though it was insane!
Not only did I see stuff,and hear stuff but you lose touch with all reality,well atleast I did.
Now I find that I am more aware of psychedelic states,even on low doses of dxm like I took today I can have open or closed eye visuals,nothing major like a slavia trip but there non the less.

Anonymous

#1152816 - 12/18/02 05:53 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i smoked salvia for the first time a couple weeks ago and have been smokin it regularly, now that you mention it i have been having alot of realistic dreams lately, damn near every night, but before i started i rarely had dreams, you might have something here, i think some research needs to be done on this.

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: ]
    #1153116 - 12/18/02 07:34 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

anyway, that is GOOD, you must work on "waking up" in your dreams....it's a good spiritual exercice... :tongue:

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1153295 - 12/18/02 11:00 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

salvia is like acid in that it has very profound experiences that change things, whether you let them change or not. salvia is a lil weirder than acid tho sometimes, heh.

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1153543 - 12/19/02 02:49 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i have been philosophically changed since my first break-through. i have eaten much much lsd over the years but have never in all that time had any lsd experience that came anything even sort of close to a salvia breakthrough.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: Bilge]
    #1153645 - 12/19/02 03:43 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yep thats the truth!
Out of all the psychedelics I have tried and done over the past 4-5 years,nothing prepared me for what salvia did to me!
At first when reading about it,it sounded like just a plant that might get me high like pot or something,then I read more and it said somthing about tripping and visuals,when I heard that I said I need to try that!
Well basicly what you read still wont prepare you once you have a ass kicking break through!
If I knew salvia was going to do what it did to me before smoking it I would have probably never smoked it!
My first break through I got my fucking ass kicked right off planet earth and landed in hell with fire and flames,and then a she devil with long hair was yelling at me for not useing her with respect,that tought me a lesson,man I almost shit myself!
From what I read dmt is the only thing that can be as intense or as fast as salvia,dmt could be a much scaryer trip then salvia,I woulden't know because i never tried dmt,but have talk with a guy that smoked it.
All I know is once you break through and find your self lost,or as another object you will see how scared it can be,I was the "front pocket of a shirt in the dryer" before and tha was pretty damn weird and scarry to!

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: livingsublime]
    #1153674 - 12/19/02 03:52 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I was the "front pocket of a shirt in the dryer" before 

lol, that's a good one. haven't been one of those yet. maybe next time  :grin: 

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: Bilge]
    #1154093 - 12/19/02 06:22 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yep it was defently crazy!
It seems no matter how hard I try I can't see what I want or go where I want to with salvia,she just picks a spot for you to land and you just have to go with it!
Not always bad but defently somtimes more intense then I want it to be!
This time when I was in the dryer it wasen't nearly or even as close to as scarry as going to hell,that was worse then a nightmare,but she just warned me and let me go so it was all good!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1154149 - 12/19/02 06:36 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

All I can say is that smoking salvia extract is definitely a wild experience :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineGuerrilla0726
Bringer ofChange
Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: Strumpling]
    #4841131 - 10/23/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've been into philosophy and laws of nature a lot more since gettin into shrooms.... but trust me just do a little research about Psychology. its amazing. smoking pot and being paranoid is what got me into psychology but shrooms have deepened my interest in it. read some carl jung or sigmund freud. anything really

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: Guerrilla0726]
    #5273821 - 02/07/06 02:58 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i have read other places and here.. many people refer to salvia as a "her" and that she is an entity all in her own...

is this a good way to describe it?

is it like lsd to where if you go in with good thoughts you will have a good trip... and if you have bad thoughts... bad things will happen?

or thats not the case with this?

i want to try it real bad... but the one guy posted about a she devil yelling at him for abusing it... thats just fucking crazy man!

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: agoutihead]
    #5273851 - 02/07/06 03:08 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I recently heard this salvia voice. It certainly was female. I don't generally buy into the "greater power" sort of stuff. I feel entities are from within, not some spiritual world.

Salvia tends to, for many people, have a voice that repeats itself the whole trip. Sometimes it's the last thing you thought or heard before your hit. The voice, in its repitition, is almost motherly, telling what to do very specifically and over again. That's my theory at least.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinelysergicide
Aurora Borealis
Male

Loc: 41.8861° N, 12.4851° E
    #5273852 - 02/07/06 03:08 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

it doesn't matter how or what opens the doors for you.

it all comes down to if you'll walk through them doors. and once you do, you may never come back.

AH!

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5274037 - 02/07/06 04:14 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I recently heard this salvia voice. It certainly was female. I don't generally buy into the "greater power" sort of stuff. I feel entities are from within, not some spiritual world.

Exactly, she is a mirror and magic is within us... or so I'd like to believe :wink:

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

OfflineDucky
Governor ofRhythm
Male

Loc: on a boat somewhere
Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: schmutzen]
    #5619437 - 05/11/06 11:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I have smoked lots of Salvia, and I must say I feel that I am very well acquainted with her. You can certainly use it as a drug to f*ck around with, but I feel that it's much more a plant to use spiritually. I have on a single occasion (trip) approached a door in visual manifestation. It was a beautiful door in the middle of a deep forest of aspen trees, very beautiful. Either side of this door was a wall of rock I could not see over, extending away to both sides of my peripheral. The door was open. I could see through it. However, nothing 'looked' different on the other side, but I did not get the opportunity to go through it, as my trip had just then come to an end.

I have had a different outlook on everything since that day. It's been a good change, at least it feels like a good change from this new perspective, however I guess one can't ever truly know if a shift in attitude is good or bad since you can never really return to the virgin one completely, without having already experienced the second. Might that make sense?

--------------------
"Whoa! ...did you just see that too?"

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: Ducky]
    #5619500 - 05/11/06 11:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Salvia gave my friend the ability to go out of body at the drop of a hat. Completely sober, in non-meditative states... Salvia is a very powerful being.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5619576 - 05/11/06 11:32 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

agoutihead said:
i have read other places and here.. many people refer to salvia as a "her" and that she is an entity all in her own...

is this a good way to describe it?

is it like lsd to where if you go in with good thoughts you will have a good trip... and if you have bad thoughts... bad things will happen?

or thats not the case with this?

i want to try it real bad... but the one guy posted about a she devil yelling at him for abusing it... thats just fucking crazy man!

There is a strong spirit connection to Salvia(the plant). When you smoke Salvia and "break through," you enter a world that is controlled by a spirit, that spirit we call Salvia, but is not the same as the plant, at least not in a way we can understand. Many people report Salvia to be a feminine spirit, but in my experience Salvia is masculine... Not that He couldn't be feminine if he wanted, he just chooses to be masculine with me because I need that force to keep my attention, my spirit looses focus easily and sometimes I need to be forced to pay attention in order to learn best. My brother sees him as a masculine figure as well. I would call Salvia "it" because I don't believe he has actually has a sex at all, but I think that referring to him as "it" would be quite disrespectful.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineToader
That Guy
Male
Loc: Humboldt County Californi...
Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: Ducky]
    #5619598 - 05/11/06 11:36 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Salvia is amazing, i realy dont know how else to say it. When i came down from my first trip my first words were " i lived a life time" it was so weird but it felt oddly familiar i couldnt explain it. I did 6x then and have since moved up to 20x. i think the effects can be life changing but you have to eccept it instead of just thinking of it as another trip. A good friend of mine loved it until he took too much and thought he went to hell. Now he refuses to touch it and tries to talk everyone whose new to it out of doing it. I dont wanna seam like an idiot going, dude! it was like we were all connected and i met god and he told me all religions are just different pathways to the same ends. or something cleche like that but it was a very personal experience

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: salvia opens doors like dmt? [Re: Toader]
    #5620373 - 05/12/06 08:34 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

equal... what is that picture that you posted it along with your typing?

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order