Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesensi

Loc: MushroOmKingdoM
salvia 5X
    #2776607 - 06/09/04 02:07 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i believed i smoked it right, butane lighter, huge hits... off the 5X i felt a tingle, numbness and a force pushing on me... like a slight body high, and some weird mental sensations... nothing visual. 5 other ppl tried my salvia, same exact thing...

do i need to upgrade to 10X or more
or was the salvia probably bunk?

--------------------
Live in your own reality. Sorround yourself with positivity while being aware of the darkness. The heaven so many people are in search of is much closer than they believe. Its a state of mind. Its not about reaching a destination becuase there is no destination, its an infinite, exponential journey.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: salvia 5X [Re: sensi]
    #2776806 - 06/09/04 03:37 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

You need to smoke more! The only light in your room should be a candle, hold the smoke as long as possible(>30sec) and say farewell to reality.

Edited by Annom (06/09/04 03:38 AM)

Offlinetragicrushmooms
strange

#2777554 - 06/09/04 11:54 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

in addition the results of around 50 salvia first times I have helped with lead me to conclude...

have no one in the room (they ground you) and have it very dark, ideally pitch black , and silent (these points are very important for most people to break through FULLY at first)

tne stronger the extract the less smoke you need to inhale -depends on your bong (use a water cooled bong) technique really if you will need 10x or more. Take as much as you can without it causing total amnesia (hard to judge).

a few people are very resistant but if 6 of you failed its not that

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
Re: salvia 5X [Re: tragicrushmooms]
    #2777718 - 06/09/04 01:10 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

You say silence in the room...

But do u think it should always be so? In my experience (I think I "really" broke through 2 times) soft ambient music may also contribute to the experience, the sound will somehow interact with the trip.

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2777981 - 06/09/04 03:10 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I had a small bag of salvia once. I got close to breaking through but I wasnt taking large enough hits and holding them as long as i should of. Don't make that mistake because it is a real waste if you dont. I should buy more so I can finish the job.

--------------------

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: salvia 5X [Re: gotmagog]
    #2778381 - 06/09/04 05:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I like silence, but yeah, -soft- ambient music shouldn't hurt. The thing is, this isn't a party drug; it's not something that you smoke and then hang out with people. I've never gotten much of anything off of it when I've smoked Salvia in that kind of situation. However, when I can lay back in the dark-or-dim, do a couple of huge bong hits ... that's when the Lady struts her stuff.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineMBFT
Stranger
    #2778543 - 06/09/04 06:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

The first time I broke through I had smoked 2 very large bowls from a hooku. These are party bowl style bowls not your everyday "me plus a friend or two" kind. The first sensation that came over me was a slightly sweaty irritation/numbness that feels very close to taking a nitrous hit. I was in a low lit room with some soft trance playing over headphones. Not 10 seconds into the first hit I felt a great need to lay down and turn out the dim light. 3 minutes later I came back to "altered reality" and about 5 minutes I was fully sober. Once the light was out I had no awareness of my body. I could not feel up or down and for a short period of time I forgot my name, then my age, next the fact that I was human. My visual spectrum was completely filled by some indescribable object/objects. My vision and sense of touch momentarily became the same sensation- the object/s could touch my eye as I somehow could see feeling. I say "eye" singular as stereo vision and awareness of sight were absolutely incomprehensible to me. I then become lost in some "other" place. I have no idea what happened there but it felt like thousands of years had passed. Next I became aware of who I was but thought I was 12 years old and in a relatives house (I think my parents house). My window looked like it was a doorway to me and I still could not tell which way was up or down. Next I became fascinated with the light that came from the hallway and underneath my door. When I reached for it my hand would become covered by it and it felt like water. For about 30 seconds I was convinced that it was a glowing water. Then suddenly I snapped back to reality- this "snap" back literally was sudden and shocking. I had to laugh initially because I was playing with light. I'm still awestruck by the experiance and I won't really go into the deeper meanings here as I can't quite explain them. All and all it was not only very enlightening but very fun. One of the main bonuses about Salvia is that it doesn't last very long. If I were to stay in a full blown Slavia trip for more than say an hour or so I bet I'd have serious problems coming back to reality.

Invisiblevas
A shroom
 User Gallery

Loc: Underneath the casing lay...
    #2780432 - 06/10/04 08:55 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I think you could get a good effect from it! Did my self 5x and had the same experience as you. (More concentrated is the way to go, may be 10-20X) the most horrible thing about it is the taste, I think is like a combination of burnt snails and Peter Andres sweaty smelly balls!! Absolutely revolting.

--------------------
That's a fine little shroom!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience