Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemonolith4
Stranger

salvia 5x today
    #4233862 - 05/29/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well I smoked some 5x salvia in a pipe today and got the same feeling I had with stronger extract only to a lesser degree.
For some reason I always feel like Iam rolling or feeling pulses of energy like a body stone from weed, and I feel like iam another person put into my body, as if everything seems unfamiliar.
The thing I hate most about smoking salvia is that I always feel like someone is watching me, even when I know Iam completely alone in the trees.
Whwn I smoked 20x I got complete ego loss but no visuals at all,
I was just sitting there looking at the bong and trying to figure out what it was and how I got there.

I would like to know if Iam not taking enough to trip properly or maybe salvia just doen't affect me visually? I mean it was a really powerful mind fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejtk
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: salvia 5x today [Re: monolith4]
    #4233924 - 05/29/05 04:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That is exactly what happens to me. I feel really strange and get a huge body buzz. I feel the out of body thing too. I never see things or anything though. It also only lasts like 5 min. That's if im lucky. I have only used 10x. Would it help to sprinkle it on top of some pot maybe?

--------------------
Don't let your brain tell your mind it can't feel

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: salvia 5x today [Re: jtk]
    #4234052 - 05/29/05 05:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

maybe im a weird one then because i always get visuals from salvia in addition to the ego less, but less of a body buzz. For me my visuals always move in tesselations and cycles and its like everything is broken down into an almost molecular form. I almost always experience ego death at this point from realizing how much of a nothing i am in the universe. I used to smoke 5x and stronger daily and i can vouch for the reverse tolerance. smoke more and get more effects, they keep getting better. also if ur feeling brave go get two bottles of robo gel caps and down those and smoke ur salvia on the peak of the trip. its safe, ive done it many times and nothing bad has happened to me yet. it is truelly unique

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: salvia 5x today [Re: TheHook]
    #4235490 - 05/30/05 02:11 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

salvia is tight. only time i did it, i smoked some 21X i bought from the local head shop. bought a gram, smoked it in 2 days haha. but i remember my whole entire room becoming wallpapered in mouths. then i could actually FEEL myself being painted onto my walls. and music is bad ass on salvia. omg. i fell in love with modest mouse all over. i could seriously feel the music playing in my heart<3

lol. it is bad ass.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

OfflineT85
Stranger

Loc: US
Re: salvia 5x today [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4236406 - 05/30/05 11:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KidgardFromSRQ said:
but i remember my whole entire room becoming wallpapered in mouths.

That very thing happened to me. I was drenched in sweat and running around the room seeing nothing but mouths moving up and down. I then jumped on the couch, starting slamming my hand on the couch repeating "HAND! HAND! HAND! HAND!". I came down right after that having no real idea what had happened. Ahh, Salvia is fucking weird.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains