Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
Casual use of salvia
    #4334946 - 06/25/05 04:20 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I definitely understand that salvia should be used very seriously, alone, in a dark room, etc. But i was wondering about how other people used it. I recently got a gram of 5x, and have been using it very seriously by myself, doing some exploration of my mind. Then my stepbrother visited me. He smoked a few hits, and we laughed, had a great time, and just chilled out. He absolutely loved it. When he returned home he bought a gram of 40x and has been messing around with friends, having intense, but very fun and recreational trips.

Does anyone else use salvia as more of a recreational drug?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #4334978 - 06/25/05 04:29 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i have experimented with miniscule amounts of my huge jar of 20x,just before i go to sleep...

that's about it for "casual" use....

i tend to use it for Full effects......

BY the way ,I'm VERY skeptical of all this 40x and 80x sall....i Really don't like to hear things going this way.....

--------------------

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4335236 - 06/25/05 08:28 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Smoking joints of leaf on the chairlift makes the run pretty fun.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4335364 - 06/25/05 10:31 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

If I actually got any good salvia effects while doing that, I wouldn't be able to hack it. You're a brave one. I'd probably fall off the chair lift.

Offlinesalvialover
toker of salvia
Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: Trav]
    #4354097 - 06/30/05 04:17 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yay i got that 40 shit...too bad derek's mom lost it:( hope she finds it soon for the 4th of July...FUN!

OfflineTubOlucinogens
Stranger

Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4354174 - 06/30/05 04:38 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BY the way ,I'm VERY skeptical of all this 40x and 80x sall....i Really don't like to hear things going this way.....

I agree. To some degree, it's just another fiendish tactic to attract business. And the people who get roped into this are not going to know that this so-called 40x they're getting could be even less potent than another supplier's 5x.

Even if it was 100% legit, no good could come out of this kind of potency. Just abuse and therefore, accidents.

I choose to use Salvia very infrequently, personally. The rate at which I use it has of course lessened gradually over the past few years. Soon I will be taking some time off from certain superfluous/adulterated activities, as I routinely do, and what is likely to happen is that following this will be some kind of Salvia experience.

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: TubOlucinogens]
    #4354695 - 06/30/05 10:49 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I;ve smoked blunts of salvia and bowls of salvia with my buddies and I think it's neat

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: lardnar]
    #4354979 - 06/30/05 12:57 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

the people who really recreate with salvia (not just headbanging and tricking eachother) are taking it with a light heart
-
a light (but caring) heart is excellent.
-
those who take it seriously, eventually find that the light and caring heart is exactly what is needed.

OfflineLemmiwinks
Looking throughthe mirrorwindows.

Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4355029 - 06/30/05 01:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I recently tried some 5x and 10x and even when I smoked a whole bowl of 10x and then took another hit of 10x I cant seem to break through into hallucinations or mind bending trips. I want to explore my soul and discover new things, but all that happens is I seem my vision turn sideways a little and it starts to shake like there is something beyond that and my reality is about to shatter like a mirror, but I cant get it to. Think I should try some 20x?

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: Lemmiwinks]
    #4355041 - 06/30/05 01:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Smoke some, wait a few hours and then try again. I seam to always just have minor effects on round one then rd 2 launches me into space.

The tactile sensations from it i do not like. Feels like my skin is being pulled in every direction. After one extreme breakthru (on plain leaf, like i was completely left my body, so i dont know if extracts are really wort ha damn)i dont think i even need to use it again.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (06/30/05 01:23 PM)

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: baraka]
    #4355519 - 06/30/05 03:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

20x is CRAZY enough for me.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #4355525 - 06/30/05 03:40 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

can the words salvia and casual even be used in the same sentence??? i dont think theres anything casual about it.

--------------------

OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #4355638 - 06/30/05 04:09 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia for recreational purposes?

The thing is, Salvia can provide experiences of an intensity so great that even if the experience is positive, their party mood is over. They are simply smitten by the force, good or bad.
Just look at this one:

Salvia can be used lightheartedly but there has to be strict dosage control. It can be immensely funny at low doses but they will be so IMMENSE at high doses that fun is beside the point.
Higher still and it can be excruciating.

You can totally not compare the two in nature, but weight for weight Salvia 20x is as strong as pure DMT crystal. That means 1/100gr can be quite fun, 1/50gr can be very intense and 1/33gr can blow you to smittereens if you suck the flame all the way in the keychain pipe, suck it all in in one toke and hold it for 20 to 30 seconds.

If you want "fun" then Salvia 5x would be ideal, Salvia 10x is pushing it (unless you got a keychain pipe like we use that simply can only hold 40mg) but Salvia 40x is beyond pushing it: even the thought of 40x on a party isnt funny anymore.

In the case of alcohol the best parties are based on beer and wine. You don't mix a bottle of everclear 1:1 with OJ and serve it in a pitcher with icecubes.
Same goes for Salvia.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: Asante]
    #4355785 - 06/30/05 04:41 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

There isn't a casual use... just a frequent use. I did a 6x extract for my first time yesterday... ever. Where do you post trip reports because I had the neatest experience? I'm still stupified at how one hit of this little green plant matter extract can take you into another world almost instantly... FREAKIN AWESOME!!! But I don't think I'll be trying it again for another couple days.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: popnganja420]
    #4355835 - 06/30/05 04:50 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

What i meant to say earlier in my poor, influenced post was that I have had great times by myself with a bong and some 20x or just leaf (infact I almost always smoke bud alone by choice) but I think it is possible to casually use salvia. I've gone out and walked with friends chewin quids or smokin blunts of it and things get neat like 2d but not to the point where you feel wierd afterward like when you do enough to trip out. It's definately not somethin like, hey I wanna have fun lets smoke salvia but its more like its neat at night

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4355951 - 06/30/05 05:11 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

im my experiences, salvia is way more effective when used for meditative and spiritual development purposes.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineTubOlucinogens
Stranger

Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: Asante]
    #4356002 - 06/30/05 05:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

They are simply smitten by the force, good or bad.

I agree with this.

But "recreation" gets a bad rep. To some, this probably registers in their brains as "irresponsible", in Salvia's case especially. But look where we are, what this forum dedicates itself to, there is certainly a form of recreation there for all of us. Even if it is simply the exhiliration of the unknown, of selflessness, discovery, whatever it may be.

And the more minimal dosages, where aesthetic appreciation increases, and thoughts flow, and you can listen to music more receptively, and analyze trying aspects of your life, can too be just as recreational as theraputic.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4356538 - 06/30/05 08:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i can't smoke it too often. i have some 20x right now, and it's incredibly intense. too intense to use on a regular basis. every once in awhile i'll trip off of it, but i could never use it daily or even weekly. more like monthly. i find lady salvia to be incredibly neutral, not positive like i find mushrooms. she's a rough ride.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4357369 - 07/01/05 12:20 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

nightkrawler, hey dude, how's the 20x compare to the 6x? For example, if I were sensitive to Salvia... one good hit of 6x will put me into a level 4 trip. Should I probably stay away from the 20x or even the 15x? Is it still only like a 15min. trip smoked?

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Casual use of salvia [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4358542 - 07/01/05 07:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
im my experiences, salvia is way more effective when used for meditative and spiritual development purposes.

yes, the development of en light enned heart.

so to re-create this universe.

recreation and re-creation merge

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience