Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
EMC
    #11541165 -

How are we today?

I'm hungover. What a surprise.:mad2:

Any plans for the day?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11541167 -

Well I get off work in an hour and a half then sleep for 5 hours then heading to the in-laws. Got to love the girl.. don't have to love the visits :smilingpuppy:


--------------------


My Drying Chamber




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11541169 -

I will quest to procure some dank nugs. My dude is out of town so Ive gotta try randoms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11541170 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I will quest to procure some dank nugs. My dude is out of town so Ive gotta try randoms.




Doesn't that just erk you?


--------------------


My Drying Chamber




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11541174 -

Rough one. You gots to have back ups!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Satori23]
    #11541175 -

Plans for the day:
1. Sterilize my new base of operations
2. Watch some college football
3. Smoke some herb

In no particular order :p


--------------------
Old and in the way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11541176 -

But no one likes the non-friend just drug dealer meet ups. So awkward.


--------------------


My Drying Chamber




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11541182 -

Just remember; the pills wont help you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11541184 -

I think the last time I took a pill was almost 7 -8 yeas ago when I was a sophomore in highschool.. xanex 4 bar.. ooooh wee :wow:


I guess I just never enjoyed getting my head all wrapped up like that.


--------------------


My Drying Chamber




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Satori23]
    #11541187 -

I planned on going on a mountain and tripping today, but I haven't been able to sleep and I'm sick. So it's a 50/50 shot. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: Satori23]
    #11541189 -

Haha I used to have a lot of those.

"How's it going?"

"Not bad,you know yourself".

Exchange goods.

"Nice one,cheers for that".

"Go on,I'll talk to you later".

"Alright,good luck".

:lol: :uhoh:

I wouldn't hang out with the guy I get weed off. Purely business,he's jut a money hound,always trying to screw you out of it.

I have a cool weed guy too though but don't see him much.

Don't need to go looking for anything else as if I ever feel the urge, I have things stored away for a rainy day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11541224 -

I'm drunk as fuck.


And I almost fucked a 16-year-old.

:facepalm:


:scat:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11541229 -

meatcakeman said:
I'm drunk as fuck.


And I almost fucked a 16-year-old.

:facepalm:


:scat:



Way to go champ.


--------------------
Old and in the way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11541230 -

One of those 16 looks 19 kinda girls?  :naughty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11541231 -

I have a fifth of potato vodka.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11541234 -

Poitín or Poteen (IPA [ˈpˠotʲiːn], also potcheen) is a traditional Irish distilled, highly alcoholic beverage (60%-95% ABV)[1]. Poitín was traditionally distilled in a small pot still and the term is a diminutive[2] of the Irish word pota, meaning "pot". Traditionally distilled from malted barley grain or potatoes, it is one of the strongest alcoholic beverages in the world, and for centuries was classified as illegal (or moonshine) in Ireland.

Are you going to go through that today?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11541240 -

This is Norwegian 40% stuff but no, this will probably last me over a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11541246 -

just came back from an unsuccessful shroom hunt :sad:, gonna smoke a nug and head off to bead @ 3:30 am :lol:


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: themostpurple]
    #11541249 -

Id like to go mushroom hunting but I just dont have the energy to hike to my spot this morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11541268 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Id like to go mushroom hunting but I just dont have the energy to hike to my spot this morning.



i wish i had the energy for you lol


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I broke a tradition! ToTheSummit 838 7 01/28/03 12:25 PM
by JustSomeGuy
* Going to Ireland in 2 weeks, tell me what to see!
( 1 2 all )
RemainRandom50 3,244 22 01/27/06 04:13 PM
by Boom
* Sunday Morning Thread 2.26.06
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,946 72 02/26/06 03:52 PM
by Christoph teh goat luvr
* Canada ready to ban sale of traditional light bulbs
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 3,437 51 05/22/11 09:57 PM
by starfire_xes
* 2 pints of hooch later...no effect
( 1 2 all )
lucid 1,804 22 08/24/08 06:00 PM
by lucid
* any traditional wet shavers out there?
( 1 2 all )
sketchydelux 2,628 31 10/25/08 05:29 PM
by Madtowntripper
* My bff just got into town with 1lb of Ayahuasca & a bag of 2-Cb
( 1 2 all )
Mindflayer 2,850 29 12/21/08 03:41 AM
by Crasher
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station #2
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wrestler_az 15,943 97 02/14/04 09:01 PM
by ask

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,020 topic views. 3 members, 4 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.