Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance
    #11477353 -

Anybody else seen countless pictures and videos of Obama not slauting or putting his hand on his heart for the pledge of allegiance.
Not that i have a problem with people's free will, but I figured as the President he couldn't make it 2 seconds without his hand over his heart?

What gives?
Ya think he doesn't care about American Sovereignty?


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Edited by RonPaulVerm (11/18/09 09:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477363 -

LOL!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477365 -



--------------------
http://flickr.com/photos/mycography - A collection of my fungal photography

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477381 -

:aweoverdose:


--------------------




Edited by novum (11/18/09 09:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: kydelic]
    #11477383 -

I'm just curious.
maybe you picture me as a disgruntled redneck so you laugh and don't think, but your mind would be misleading you.
Anyhow,
http://f531.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f867365%5fADQxvs4AAC%2fkSwPu6gedeGbRVSc&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1
:confused:


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477387 -

that link isn't working


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: kydelic]
    #11477391 -

kydelic said:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11477392 -

damn, maybe you have to be signed into yahoo. Well for now here's another
http://www.whereistheoutrage.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/obama-and-the-pledge.jpg


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477401 -



http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

[url=
saying the pledge[/url]


don't believe year old wingnut campaign emails


--------------------




Edited by novum (11/18/09 09:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477402 -

wow...you three are quick to judge!


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477406 -

But he's wearing the flag pin. That abolishes (slavery lol) one of any sense of respect during the pledge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477412 -

novumorganum, I appreciate you sending me a video of him saying the pledge. That's a lot nicer than just posting a picture of a wingnut...damn

Calling people wingnuts and giving them facepalm doesn't send out any good energy in my opinion. 

Just thought it was interesting conversation:shrug:, but I see you guys are very into facts and proving or disproving.


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477414 -

besides the fact one can find many times President Obama puts had over heart when saying the pledge, what does where one puts one's hand during the pledge have anything to do with 'sovereignty' ?


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477421 -

ok, i changed it:thumbup:


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11477425 -

I was just using that as possible subject matter. That's why I put it as a question. because some people think it's a sign.
I like discussions, but not when people are really harsh towards each other.
And like I said in the original post...I don't think everybody needs to have hand on heart and stand up.

I don't even say the Pledge of Allegiance


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11477428 -

novumorganum said:
:aweoverdose:



hahaha


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477435 -

The "one nation under God" part got me. After a few months of making teachers stay for detention, sometimes just for me, a new rule was instated that compulsory "pledging" was no longer part of the school system.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, my actions made an impact on peoples' freedoms. Whoa.


Goddamnit my shoulder isn't right in my socket still!!!! GAH! FUCK!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477438 -

RonPaulVerm said:
I'm just curious.
maybe you picture me as a disgruntled redneck so you laugh and don't think, but your mind would be misleading you.
Anyhow,
http://f531.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f867365%5fADQxvs4AAC%2fkSwPu6gedeGbRVSc&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1
:confused:



Linking to, and believing an email forward gives me ample evidence that you, at least, do not really bother to check facts and are easily led. No offense, it's just the impression given, along with the inflammatory headline and hasty retreat.

Quote:
because some people think it's a sign.



Those people tend to be absolute retards. You're still acting as if your email was truthful, which it was not.


--------------------
http://flickr.com/photos/mycography - A collection of my fungal photography

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: kydelic]
    #11477477 -

tell ya the truth I've seen it before on yotube and stuff and it didn't bother me too much)
but then this email showed yet another picture of him not doing so.
So I wondered "Even if he does do it on other occasions why wouldn't do it on this occasion?"
Then I figured...people are always on the Shroomery. I wonder what they think.

I should have known that there are folks out there not trying to have discussion but rather say YOU ARE WRONG. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

No ofense to you guys because I DO believe people should DO SOME RESEARCH, but it's different when there can be a discussion about it.

So we aren't proving that Obama does do the pledge...instead we should wonder why he doesn't do it on that occasion on Veterans day IN Arlington.



It's big deal on the News when some kid in 5th grade won't say the pledge...but at a public event Obama doesn't seem to be doing (I wasn't there...just looking at a pic) it's no biggie.

DISCUSS haha


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama and the Pledge of Allegiance [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11477514 -

RonPaulVerm said:
It's big deal on the News when some kid in 5th grade won't say the pledge...but at a public event Obama doesn't seem to be doing (I wasn't there...just looking at a pic) it's no biggie.




I love the fact that I was that kid that did the same exact thing. We were the first class of 5th graders put into the middle school. Boy, I was a fucking prick, LOL! I taunted the shit out of those teachers staying for detention. War by attrition.

Children do change our future!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Miss. judge jails attorney for not reciting pledge anomaly100716 544 6 10/07/10 04:54 PM
by learningtofly
* Modernized Pledge of Allegiance thirdeyeparable 1,214 18 07/21/10 10:01 PM
by ModusPwnd
* Who here hates obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Lucidx 6,366 129 11/12/09 04:15 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Obama against Weed to Save Economy. Change?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Wapakz 9,298 105 03/27/09 06:06 PM
by Ferris
* Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt?
( 1 2 all )
RonPaulVerm 1,289 23 09/21/09 12:33 PM
by the bizzle
* Obama and the shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 2,399 27 04/01/09 11:54 AM
by gotfungus
* Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mathewww 23,872 159 03/07/16 04:11 AM
by Triton79
* Racism & Civil Hysteria over Obama's Victory.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mathewww 21,178 145 11/19/08 04:02 PM
by fireduck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,960 topic views. 2 members, 58 guests and 258 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.