Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt?
    #11095972 -

Don't ask me why I want this shirt but it needs to be one with his picture and the word "change" under it.
It's that blue and red Shepards Fairy shirt.
Just "change". (not the female one with sequins and sparkles either)

I thought this shirt would be a lot popular on eBay since everyone who has it should now realize no celebratory change is comin'. :shrug:


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11095979 -

do you really want the shirt?

i'm pretty happy with the change from bushco so far.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11096014 -

Nobody likes change at first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11096039 -

chaaaaange



--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonized cakes smell like South Florida...

Seriously...
---------------------------------
I can't sleep cuz the mexicans keep lighting their fireworks...
---------------------------------
If ya don't want trouble, ya gots ta crumble...

-Johnny Cochran on the use of crumbled vs. whole cakes..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11096042 -

I predict a Hitler mustache going on that T-shirt.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: Silversoul]
    #11096055 -





--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonized cakes smell like South Florida...

Seriously...
---------------------------------
I can't sleep cuz the mexicans keep lighting their fireworks...
---------------------------------
If ya don't want trouble, ya gots ta crumble...

-Johnny Cochran on the use of crumbled vs. whole cakes..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: gnarfbuckle]
    #11098013 -

No one knows where I can get this shirt eh? :confused:


gnarfbuckle said:
Nobody likes change at first.



I can't say you're wrong in saying this, but you're also not right.

Obama appointed the SAME Secretary of Defense as Bush, (Robert Gates)
the SAME Chairman of the Federal Reserve as Bush. (Ben Bernanke)
Are they going to fix their own mistakes?

Is the war monger "democrat" Rahm Emanuel going to fix things?
Is Joe Biden, who voted for the Iraq War, going to help CHANGE things?
How about pro-war Hillary?

How about the BIG Food industry? Secretary of Agriculture: Tom Vilsack...no change, and the corn industry likes it that way


No one knows where I can get this shirt eh? :confused:


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11098033 -

where can't you get one?


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11098047 -

RonPaulVerm said:
Obama appointed the SAME Secretary of Defense as Bush, (Robert Gates)
the SAME Chairman of the Federal Reserve as Bush. (Ben Bernanke)
Are they going to fix their own mistakes?




Change comes one step at a time. You must crawl before you can walk.

Obama stands for a lot of things I agree with and I believe is genuinely interested in doing what he can in his power
to effect people in a positive way and bring change.

But let's face it, some guy that the "people" elect is not really pulling strings any more. Shit goes WAY deeper like that, people like to pretend that there is no super secret shadow government, but we all know the truth deep inside.

Do you really believe it was truly Obama's decision as to who to appoint to these positions when push came to shove?

I don't.


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11098111 -

UnholyChild666 said:
where can't you get one?



Amazon.com
Shepard Fairey Website...

please prove me wrong. I want this shirt haha



Nuggetpouch: In order to know what you have in common with him did you know Obama's politics when he was a senator? Because the pattern of a president seems to be lies or broken promises. i.e. Bush promised No nation building and big gov't. Look what happened.
Who do you think appointed those people?
Nuggetpouch said:
I believe is genuinely interested in doing what he can in his power
to effect people in a positive way and bring change.



I guess this is where I would differ with some people (maybe like you and my brother), but the role of the president to me shouldn't be that important. To me my congressman is more important. I don't Federal decisions affecting me really. Good or Bad. So while a small number of politicians want to downsize their role in my life and allow me more power over my life politicians like Obama just don't even speak about that. Know whadda mean? :smile:


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11098119 -



I've seen them at the grocery store you can get them everywhere.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11098124 -

Go looking where the most black people hang out..


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11098131 -



--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11098193 -

That roots of change shirt is pretty tight, I would actually maybe wear it.

But I do not endorse Anti-Christs.


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11098232 -

UnholyChild666 said:
and yes amazon has a change t-shirt
http://www.amazon.com/Roots-Change-T-Shirt-Cotton-Sleeve/dp/B001N3LQT2/ref=sr_1_41?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1253513791&sr=8-41



Damn internet is keeping us from communicating  well.
Remember: I specifically am looking for the Shepard Fairey (red and blue like in HopanDubMan's sig) Obama shirt that says "CHANGE" below Obama's picture


--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have


Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11098265 -

RonPaulVerm said:
UnholyChild666 said:
and yes amazon has a change t-shirt
http://www.amazon.com/Roots-Change-T-Shirt-Cotton-Sleeve/dp/B001N3LQT2/ref=sr_1_41?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1253513791&sr=8-41



Damn internet is keeping us from communicating  well.
Remember: I specifically am looking for the Shepard Fairey (red and blue like in HopanDubMan's sig) Obama shirt that says "CHANGE" below Obama's picture



I kinda thought that after I posted the link, but I have seen what you are looking for a Kroger and Mejier before, however this was immediately after being elected.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11098319 -

Go to a black part of town.  Honestly Ive seen street vendors with those shirts not too infrequently.  Ill buy and sell you one for $60

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11098546 -

Download the picture and take it to your local t-shirt printer.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11098680 -

Watch: Obama Deception.

This guy is the exact opposite of what he says he is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I get an Obama "Change" shirt? [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #11099018 -

RonPaulVerm said:
No one knows where I can get this shirt eh? :confused:


gnarfbuckle said:
Nobody likes change at first.



I can't say you're wrong in saying this, but you're also not right.

Obama appointed the SAME Secretary of Defense as Bush, (Robert Gates)
the SAME Chairman of the Federal Reserve as Bush. (Ben Bernanke)
Are they going to fix their own mistakes?

Is the war monger "democrat" Rahm Emanuel going to fix things?
Is Joe Biden, who voted for the Iraq War, going to help CHANGE things?
How about pro-war Hillary?

How about the BIG Food industry? Secretary of Agriculture: Tom Vilsack...no change, and the corn industry likes it that way


No one knows where I can get this shirt eh? :confused:





I dont support obama. Im just saying that no matter what it isnt gonna be fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Racism & Civil Hysteria over Obama's Victory.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mathewww 21,178 145 11/19/08 04:02 PM
by fireduck
* Grateful Dead Reuniting for Obama Fund Raiser
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
KingOftheThing 12,541 256 02/13/08 10:34 PM
by notapillow
* Obama cant be president ??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
weiliiiiiii 9,087 63 10/25/08 11:53 PM
by WakeboardrB
* 11 y-o suspended for wearing anti obama t shirt
( 1 2 all )
anyone420 4,676 28 10/04/08 11:06 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Obama meets with governator, talks cali deficit and stimulus
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JT 2,605 60 02/24/09 04:01 PM
by skatealex2
* -- Ask Obama WHY he Doesn't Support Marijuana Legalization! --
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
geokillsA 25,933 249 01/06/09 12:09 AM
by methoxy
* Fucking HELL Obama! jewunit 672 10 11/14/08 01:19 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* whats the dif between mcain and obama (and Zionist discussion)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
nonwo 8,744 158 10/05/08 07:23 PM
by supra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,289 topic views. 0 members, 18 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.