Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: d33p]
    #10104283 - 04/04/09 09:09 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

It's obvious Obama has changed stances on many things. But for a second lets try to look at why? When Obama was running for president still, and making all these promises, I REALLY think he planned to stick to his agenda. I REALLY think he believed what he was saying. He REALLY wanted to make these changes.

Election day comes, he gets sworn into office. Suddenly hes faced with 1000 different things. And now it becomes clear to him that what he really wanted to do, isn't as easy as just doing it. It's a game, you can't just do what you want. It's like reality TV... there's alliances, people trying to fuck others over, etc. etc.

It's not as easy as "OK troops, come home now!" I'm sure there is a LOT we don't know, and the choices hes making are based more on what we don't know than what we do. And it's probably not stuff Obama would just be like "OK country, here's the facts..."

I'm not saying he's right, I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm saying theres always another side to the story, but sometimes that other side can't be shared with everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemilkman
DeliveringWorldWide
Male User Gallery

Loc: tha FLA
Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: milkman]
    #10104290 - 04/04/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

most presidents dont adhere to their campaign agendas they say that so they can be president, even if obama wants fix things it will take a long time like years long its been a few months, everything changes in time

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: milkman]
    #10104440 - 04/04/09 10:02 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

lol@this thread.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: DontPlay]
    #10104917 - 04/04/09 11:57 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DontPlay said:
All I can say is your entitled to your opinion. Some people need to wake up and realize that our government is LEAST concered about us. If you haven't noticed alot of things he and MANY OTHERS talk about have happened.

Alex jones warned us of 9/11 before it happened and guess what it did. The current economy problem was no accident, they are doing it on purpose...collapse the economy in other country's and they will all be begging for help and in comes the new world order one world government.

Quit using the term conspiracy theory as its not made up stuff there are plenty of fact's proving most of it is coming. You have no idea and if your to iggnorant to believe it or even give the benefit of the doubt then you are already a slave of the elitist.

William Cooper warned us, hell, Alex Collier sais if we didn't shape uo before August 2001 we'd be attacked! Jones isn't the massiah, he is a fear monger with no credentials, Cooper was in Naval Intel, and they had him killed.

Denouncing all conspiricies as loony is ignorant, I mean, the Mexican American war, Iraq, WWII involvement, Vietnam War they were all started on the bases of lies. Nixon had his Plumbers, Hoover had people following people, the government is full of liars and evil. Look at FEMA camps, they hold you prisoner there!

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: doom876]
    #10104982 - 04/04/09 12:08 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Obama is a very charismatic liar ,I dont look down on anyone caught up in his tall tales....take a look at the thread I posted today about his current plot to completely disregard all public opinion..........he is deception at its finest.

We dont need to give him time ,he is more than willing to let us know we count for nothing now.Wait untill he really gets wound up and starts ruling like a dictator.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: unretarded]
    #10105022 - 04/04/09 12:17 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

what sort of a president would please you?

--------------------

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #10105090 - 04/04/09 12:32 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:

None, politics is the engine of the influential to manipulate the populace and make crummy, pointless laws. All political decisions could be made by an algorithmic, easy process. It's more complex then this, but these should be the first things to be done. Implement the scientific method. We make laws that are to complex without reading them(Patriot Act)
1. Is the law necessary?
2. What are the reasons and info behind the law?
-look at facts to see weather the law is based on morality, or fact
3. Will the law needlessly oppress or help a group of people?

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10105123 - 04/04/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

as soon as there's no law and no ruler (king, prime minister, president, dictator) human society begins to fight until one rises up again. that's it.

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10105127 - 04/04/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:

Its not about pleasing me ,it about the American people.........
Nobody is happy with what he is doing ,the only people who support him are the ones that got sold on his lies and dont want to look bad ,so they will ride the dead horse untill the end claiming just give him time ,untill time is up ,then they go away back into the woodwork ,just like it has happened soo many times before....nothing new here.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10105142 - 04/04/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

isn't the "american" people made up of different races & refugees who all have experienced different governments & regimes? basically that sounds like an ideal population who could vote for multiple candidates. you sound a bit pessimistic. i'm not endorsing obama here though, i don't give a shit really.

--------------------

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
    #10105222 - 04/04/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

unretarded said:
Obama is a very charismatic liar ,I dont look down on anyone caught up in his tall tales....take a look at the thread I posted today about his current plot to completely disregard all public opinion..........he is deception at its finest.

We dont need to give him time ,he is more than willing to let us know we count for nothing now.Wait untill he really gets wound up and starts ruling like a dictator.

You are fucking high.  :toomuchacid:

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: Sunny]
    #10105316 - 04/04/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

America isn't really that diverse opinion wise, it's a predominantly Christian, white country with a history of being massively BSed by who they(we) elect.
That may happen, if people let it. This isn't the barbarian days though, so we can probably stave off something like that. People aren't pure evil, and if everyone is accounted for, and somewhat content, then there would be less chance of someone ruining it(a repaired society where the wealth doesn't seem to flow uphill most all the time) or us letting that happen.

--------------------

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10105342 - 04/04/09 01:31 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i think due to the christian background americans have been dumbed down through the years, primarily due to the school system, which is a joke and a failure.

--------------------

OfflineDyingjezuz
Stranger

Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #10105363 - 04/04/09 01:38 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm sorry but

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Fuck Alex Jones.

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10105407 - 04/04/09 01:50 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
i think due to the christian background americans have been dumbed down through the years, primarily due to the school system, which is a joke and a failure.

Now ,I do agree with that 100 percent.
But its not the only cause.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: d33p]
    #10105412 - 04/04/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
woot mises, hayek, rothbard, etc

Woot for PeeWee Herman's retarded uncle!

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#10106033 - 04/04/09 04:26 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:

that's part of the so called conspiracy, the people in charge arent even christians. They made up a religion, that uses all the glitz and glam of christianity,only it's more about money than spirituality. Now theyve got all these followers caught up in a lie.Separation of church and state my ass.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #10106934 - 04/04/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i finally got bored enough to watch this. i still don't like alex jones, but i have to say, this documentary was a far cry from some of his previous ones. much less "conspiracy theory," many more credible facts and interviews, and overall, it was pretty convincing. minus the gloom and doom...i can't stand his "this is the end of the world!" thing. there are many criminals in our government, that is true, but a new world order is not the apocalypse he makes it out to be.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: JT]
    #10106960 - 04/04/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

justin_thyme said:
much less "conspiracy theory,"

Yeah except his claim that global warming is a "psudo-science"

Too bad he has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.  Its real science, i have taken a couple classes on global warming.  What the fuck does alex jones know about scientific research?  Obviously jack fucking shit.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Re: Latest Alex Jones Film: "The Obama Deception" [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10107017 - 04/04/09 08:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

justin_thyme said:
much less "conspiracy theory,"

Yeah except his claim that global warming is a "psudo-science"

Too bad he has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.  Its real science, i have taken a couple classes on global warming.  What the fuck does alex jones know about scientific research?  Obviously jack fucking shit.

i honestly believe that global warming as we know it is a pseudo science, yes theyre tracking the trends, but what's with this campaign telling us we can fix it? The earth goes through climate changes with or without us being here. I think we just happen to be in a warming trend. it happens :shrug:

--------------------
TRANSCEND

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate