Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
preview post window
    #11229568 -

can you make it bigger? its way too small

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preview post window [Re: Atheist]
    #11229705 -

Edit Display Preferences>Enhanced post preview size



--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preview post window [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11232770 -

sweet thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Quick-Post option on bottom of threads! Fd3000 1,274 3 09/03/02 11:33 AM
by Fd3000
* enhancement request - quick pm afoaf 2,154 15 06/11/03 09:06 AM
by afoaf
* get rid of number of posts
( 1 2 all )
Dobie 6,165 32 09/04/02 06:31 PM
by mr freedom
* Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
vatoloco 23,433 109 03/07/08 02:21 AM
by Thor
* My mouse flash over preview isn't working... Stein 1,183 8 02/09/05 03:54 AM
by Stein
* Re: New way of displaying posts. YthanA 1,062 5 04/04/99 01:11 PM
by Freak
* Posts open in new window. vkk_ 1,263 3 07/29/02 08:44 AM
by djfrog
* is there a way to permanantely turn off preview reply? ZippoZM 613 3 05/08/05 12:33 AM
by Psychoslut

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
292 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.