Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
selling booms?
    #11227965 -

I was wondering if any of you guys have ever sold shrooms?  I started growing just for me, but my summer job ended, and now I'm in school and have no source of income.  I can't find a job because the economy is so bad (I live in detroit).  I've been putting in applications everywhere and i have a good resume but no one's calling me back. so...i'm about to start selling. i will give all my shrooms to a friend of mine who knows the business better and is willing to take the risk, and then he'll give me half the profits.  i dont trust this friend very much, but i know where he lives etc so he cant rip me off but what i'm worried about is if he will rat on me if he gets busted...

anyway, have any of you ever sold your shrooms and would you recommend it?
Have you sold shrooms?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 10/11/09 05:13 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11227978 -

Quote:
I SELL SHROOMS ALL GODDAMN DAY I DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK GET THAT PAPER MOTHERFUCKER I DONT GIVE A FUCK



+1

also

invalid poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11228304 -

you are asking for troubles. On all levels.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11228313 -

i didnt vote.  i just found that funny.

fuck off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11228337 -

my mistake, i was replying to op

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11228350 -

ok, we're cool.  i got bad gas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11228696 -

Anonymous #2 said:
ok, we're cool.  i got bad gas.



lol

Anonymous #3 said:
you are asking for troubles. On all levels.



yeah, after thinking about it and reading up on the sentencing for people who did get caught, i don't think i'm gunna sell.  definitely not worth 2 or more years in prison. i'll just keep em and give em to friends i trust as presents and stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11228806 -

Selling drugs is illegal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11229075 -

glad you did the good choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11229139 -

of course!
As of now I've made around 17,000 in the past 9 months, I just sell to 1 guy every month or so and I get paid.
This guy I've known for 10+ years, just find someone you trust that can move a lot and there you go.
2,000 a pound by the way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11229201 -

BOOM BOOM BOOM LEMME HERE YOU SAY WAYYYYYYYYYYO! WAYYYYO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11229441 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
ok, we're cool.  i got bad gas.



lol

Anonymous #3 said:
you are asking for troubles. On all levels.



yeah, after thinking about it and reading up on the sentencing for people who did get caught, i don't think i'm gunna sell.  definitely not worth 2 or more years in prison. i'll just keep em and give em to friends i trust as presents and stuff.



yeah and they'll go and sell them and make all the profit. Thats just the way it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11229697 -

I'd sell but not make it known if I had the sources that could get alot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11229861 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
ok, we're cool.  i got bad gas.



lol

Anonymous #3 said:
you are asking for troubles. On all levels.



yeah, after thinking about it and reading up on the sentencing for people who did get caught, i don't think i'm gunna sell.  definitely not worth 2 or more years in prison. i'll just keep em and give em to friends i trust as presents and stuff.



yeah and they'll go and sell them and make all the profit. Thats just the way it is.



an eighth of shrooms given as a present? around here they'd make like...30 bucks.  for the people i'd be giving them too they'd rather have the trip then 30 bucks. 

anyway, if they decide to sell em, they carry all the risk.  thats essentially what drug dealers get paid to do. they are professional risk takers, and thats why they deserve to get paid for what they do. i'm just not willing to take a risk on selling booms so i can not get my degree and spend atleast 2 years in prison instead. fuck that. its worth bein' broke for right now. maybe it'll even motivate me to quit smoking lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11229891 -

Anonymous #7 said:
I'd sell but not make it known if I had the sources that could get alot.



its really hard to attract customers unless your name is floating around. unless you sell to a dealer, but even then they'd know who i was and i dont have any really tight friends who are drug dealers so if they got caught they'd rat me out for a lighter sentence. o

r i could go through a drug house in the ghetto but i'd be afraid of getting robbed for my stash and maybe even beaten/killed.  they dont take really kindly to white kids. plus those places deal more in crack/cocaine/weed then mushrooms. not many crackheads and gang bangers wanna trip lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11229897 -

sell mushrooms count that cheese,or join the military.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11230098 -

Anonymous #8 said:
sell mushrooms count that cheese,or join the military.



LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11230191 -

I got like 5 people, that can all move alot. I trust them all and I don't have to deal with anyone but them. I make enough to pay all my billz with 40 pf cakes on a steady rotation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11230417 -

Quote:
i'm just not willing to take a risk on selling booms so i can not get my degree and spend atleast 2 years in prison instead.



I got caught selling, and all they gave me was probation, and I am still in college.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: selling booms? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11230501 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:
i'm just not willing to take a risk on selling booms so i can not get my degree and spend atleast 2 years in prison instead.



I got caught selling, and all they gave me was probation, and I am still in college.



really?

did they reduce your sentence for having a clean record or something? how much were you moving? also do you live in the US? what state did you get caught in?

Edited by Anonymous (10/11/09 11:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,502 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 23 queries.