Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Sucks being a 2-woman Man. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10941748 -

I think the friendship thing is huge.  I have several close female friends: a few exes, but mainly women I've never been involved with.  I relish their opinions and insights, and know that I wouldn't be happy with just one woman's opinions on everything, no more than I'd be happy with only one man's opinions.  When something is troubling me, I run it by a few friends, knowing that none of them know everything, and I'll understand it best by collecting several points of view.  I can't imagine how stifling it would be to have all my yin coming from one person.

As for the rest of it?

1. Your wife treats you like shit.  Not to excuse her behaviour, but what's yours like?  Is she reflecting?  Or maybe she's just stuck in a rut or isolated being at home?

2. Projection?  Sometimes the person that's flinging accusations of infidelity is doing so to cover up their own infidelity, or projecting their own guilt onto the other person.  Quite often, actually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I suck at dating *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,162 23 08/01/04 03:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Doesn't seem like I bring much to a relationship/friendship/group/etc
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,833 20 07/26/05 03:16 AM
by eve69
* Hope sucks. StrandedVoyager 811 3 01/24/05 12:41 AM
by Amberisthemind
* had to end a friendship today
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 4,444 31 08/17/04 04:55 PM
by vivid
* Woman!
( 1 2 all )
MorbidHamster 2,770 35 10/07/04 04:44 PM
by MorbidHamster
* Rant: relationships Anonymous 1,388 6 11/03/04 07:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Girls suck *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
CrazyShroomMan 3,550 22 02/06/05 06:53 PM
by Society
* hrm.. wtf @ inter-gender friendships vampirism 1,880 14 08/26/03 07:43 PM
by HarveyWalbanger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,815 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.