Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9953522 -

AmericanPsycho said:
The dinosaurs were hit by a massive comet




what were they doing in outer space?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9953535 -

AmericanPsycho said:
aDoS said:
I think that is malarkey. Most of those "fossils" were probably placed there by the devil himself.



That sounds completely insane to me



my step father has actually said that to me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9953536 -

Prisoner#1 said:
AmericanPsycho said:
The dinosaurs were hit by a massive comet




what were they doing in outer space?



Oh I thought the earth was in space.  I guess you can correct me on that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9953539 -

Prisoner#1 said:
AmericanPsycho said:
aDoS said:
I think that is malarkey. Most of those "fossils" were probably placed there by the devil himself.



That sounds completely insane to me



my step father has actually said that to me



yeah my great grandma thought the same thing also


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9953541 -

AmericanPsycho said:
Prisoner#1 said:
AmericanPsycho said:
The dinosaurs were hit by a massive comet




what were they doing in outer space?



Oh I thought the earth was in space.  I guess you can correct me on that.




there's a reason I specified outer space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9953604 -

Prisoner#1 said:
AmericanPsycho said:
The dinosaurs were hit by a massive comet




what were they doing in outer space?



Ya know, when I skip through threads, I read posts very quickly - never really concentrating on what's being said.


Knowing that, i just glanced over this comment and spit water all over my wall as a result.  Congratulaions :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: memes]
    #9953878 -

lol meteor.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: Kada]
    #9953931 -

this is the comet that hit the dinosaurs


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9953981 -

You people are fucking smart asses

"Collisions between comets and planets or moons were common in the early Solar System: some of the many craters on the Earth's Moon, for example, may have been caused by comets. A recent collision of a comet with a planet occurred in 1994 when Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 broke up into pieces and collided with Jupiter.

There are still many near-Earth comets, although a collision with an asteroid is more likely than with a comet."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9954022 -

didn't one come within a few hundred thousand miles of earth this past weekend or some shit?

I remember half-hearing a comment about it on the news.  Like some shit about "we didn't know it was even there until a few days before it was goign to pass us" or some shit.


Maybe it was a dream :shrug: - i'm not interested enough to actually look it up to see if it was true, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: polantis]
    #9954058 -

polantis said:
Well if you believe in evolution, dinosaurs still exist. Birds, reptiles, mammals....we have all just evolved.

Don't believe me? This is a 'Morton Bay Bug', fantastic eating btw

This is a horseshoe crab fossil from the Jurassic era.






Or if your religious, eg. Christian....Dinosaurs never existed, God just spread bones around to challenge our beliefs.



Haha I find religion very amusing. Its even more amusing when you realize millions of people actually believe that stuff!

The Cannabisaur is great too, I'm surprised they didn't show that picture in junior high lol


--------------------


"Trip to heave and ho, up down, to and fro"

We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
    -Terrence McKenna           

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9954059 -

Space is for nerds :smirk:


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: libertyshroom]
    #9954069 -

libertyshroom said:
Haha I find religion very amusing. Its even more amusing when you realize millions of people actually believe that stuff!



I think it's more like billions of people


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9954083 -

AmericanPsycho said:
libertyshroom said:
Haha I find religion very amusing. Its even more amusing when you realize millions of people actually believe that stuff!



I think it's more like billions of people



Ya, and people think we're intelligent life


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9954122 -

AmericanPsycho said:
libertyshroom said:
Haha I find religion very amusing. Its even more amusing when you realize millions of people actually believe that stuff!



I think it's more like billions of people



And they were tricked into believeing that ,by a fancy snake oil salesman,that uses the word god alot and are privy to excellent brainwashing propaganda.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9954708 -

It's a pretty well-known scientific fact that dinosaurs took psilocybin and evolved into gorillas.

Ever hear of Einstein? Evolution = mushrooms * (cretacean * cretacean), little formula called E=mc2?


--------------------
No debe haber separación, no puede haber definición.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: zannennagara]
    #9954769 -

zannennagara said:
It's a pretty well-known scientific fact that dinosaurs took psilocybin and evolved into gorillas.

Ever hear of Einstein? Evolution = mushrooms * (cretacean * cretacean), little formula called E=mc2?



I thought it was the ape/man that took psilocybin and evolved into the ones we see today?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9954827 -

Well, yes, but that's a different formula: PE=mgh, solving for h, we get humans = PsilocybinExperimentation/(mushrooms * gorillas).


--------------------
No debe haber separación, no puede haber definición.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: zannennagara]
    #9954847 -

zannennagara said:
Well, yes, but that's a different formula: PE=mgh, solving for h, we get humans = PsilocybinExperimentation/(mushrooms * gorillas).




That's deep, you should be a professor at a university


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10590875 -

well the dinosaurs evolved,  they walked up right,  started making shit built pyramids  then  they left earth  on their space ships.    they come back everyonce in awhile to teach us about laws, agriculture, wisdom,  like the mayans!

haha  just kidding!!    died cuz of STDs?


--------------------
psychonaut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What will happen on December 21, 2012?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Brukan 18,124 111 05/22/19 08:07 AM
by Antigov
* dinosaur birds helped us choose our band name! ajna 1,125 8 01/09/05 03:58 PM
by Great Scott
* Something very sscary happened to me today...
( 1 2 3 all )
mopeds_beep_beep 5,860 53 04/05/04 07:51 AM
by Ripple
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,657 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* somthing very weird id going to happen today.
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,758 25 08/06/04 05:36 PM
by Edge
* Something happened today that really scared me Clean 1,374 10 05/15/04 09:41 PM
by Clean
* What happened to you today that was positive?
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 4,299 29 02/16/03 03:04 PM
by fjbk47985
* What in gods name happened to zerohero? Adom 2,403 19 06/17/04 04:45 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,499 topic views. 8 members, 22 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.