Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Was my needle the cause???????
    #1058225 -

Wll I looked at my jars again, still have the brown fuzzy stuff around the white.

I noticed that the brown stuff only formed where I put my needle in the jar to inject.

So does this mean my needle wasn't steralized enough or did the contaminents come in throught the holes after I injected???


--------------------
I love shrooms!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was my needle the cause??????? [Re: mushroom_man]
    #1058522 -

Did you flame sterilise your needle before innoculation? Did you put the needle down somewhere and maybe contaminate it? Did you use the oven tek for innoculation? It's a real good way of preparing your jars.


--------------------
--
Freak out baby, the bee is coming.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was my needle the cause??????? [Re: cookdandbombd]
    #1058775 -

I flamed my needle. I didn't know about the oven tek until I read about it yesterday.


--------------------
I love shrooms!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* help!! major contamination problems dareworked4me 2,039 8 03/11/18 08:07 PM
by bodhisatta
* Needle Sterilization Question RageOholic67 3,301 14 11/08/02 04:19 PM
by RageOholic67
* The whole flaming the needle..
( 1 2 all )
Cray 4,644 26 03/02/05 04:02 PM
by XTCollection
* Syringe Steriliation??? KaptKid 459 2 07/28/04 10:32 AM
by meanoldman
* Syringe Steriliity/Shake Zwieback0 1,510 15 08/27/02 09:02 PM
by Roadkill
* How to prevent contaminations in spawn bags? AllAlone 3,981 9 04/30/04 07:26 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Needle on syringe too short Sarph 1,310 7 04/28/02 12:58 PM
by WakingUpLate
* sterlizing the needle codyblake 1,129 7 09/09/02 09:34 AM
by matts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
490 topic views. 19 members, 54 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.