Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10369562 -

He is a hideously ugly mother fucker and she is pretty banging.    What in the fuck was she doing with him in the first place???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10370870 -

I wondered that myself.  She is way better looking than him.  How did her get her and how is he managing to snag a 23 year old girlfriend on the side?  The dude seems like a total pussy so I doubt he has game.  Maybe he's paying the young chick with some of that 75k per episode.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10370900 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Also, she probably has wicked stretch marks.




I'm sure she does after 8 kids amd her vagina must be as loose as a gunny-sack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10370919 -

No way dude...the shallow bitch got tons of cosmetic surgery.  She got rid of all the excess skin and shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10370946 -

Not sure if you guys heard or not but Kate's sister in law (red head who used to babysit in the older episodes) was interviewed and said that Kate got John to sign an agreement that allowed him to have girlfriends as long as he kept doing the show.

I've watched all the seasons and she is indeed a bitch. John wants to stop the show and live normally but she wants to keep going (making more money) so she got him to sign this contract. At least a few of those kids will end up troubled later down the road.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10370970 -

This is all so hot.  I just want to fuck the bitch out of her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10404514 -

anyone catch the episode tonight? lol I did. It seems like they've already separated and are thinking of getting a divorce. Not sure about that whole 'contract' thing I posted about. Maybe that happened after this episode was filmed.

I think John finally grew a backbone and stopped letting kate get her way on everything. Now they don't get along. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10404532 -

slap her and all her 16 kids and that pussy john can sit and a corner and jerk off while i fuck his wife and cum in her cesarian scars

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10404548 -

Anonymous #14 said:
anyone catch the episode tonight? lol I did. It seems like they've already separated and are thinking of getting a divorce. Not sure about that whole 'contract' thing I posted about. Maybe that happened after this episode was filmed.

I think John finally grew a backbone and stopped letting kate get her way on everything. Now they don't get along. :shrug:



I've watched a few episodes on youtube and it's hilarious when he contradicts her and you can visibly see her get pissy while he just gets smug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10408834 -

she's hot but she's a bitch and a half, in fact, I'd probably cheat on her bitch ass too. Especially after forcing me to have 8 children and exploit them on national television. fuck TV attention whores and people who have too many kids. They should all be shot!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10408849 -

They should really just stop.

They'll get like, ten million for their books and their set.

So why do it anymore?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10408857 -

Kate and Jon need to do a celebrity sex tape.  It's the logical next step.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10410742 -

Hell yeah that'd be so crazy. John may not want to do that either though because he's asian (littler pen0r)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10557108 -

Divorce.  I knew it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10565605 -

Yup. What do you think about John trying to become a badass? Earings? Motorcycle? Come on dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John and Kate Plus 8 [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10565833 -

I never liked her hair and I thought it reduced her attractiveness but she has let her bangs grow and looks better now than before i think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Please Delete My Account, I'm In Serious Legal Trouble
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,214 34 09/09/08 01:46 PM
by Anonymous
* What group of people represents the lowest form of life to you?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 3,568 103 04/19/09 03:46 PM
by Anonymous
* LA Anonymous 223 8 06/23/09 10:12 AM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* I finally made a name for myself. You can call me celebrity!
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 873 49 09/26/09 01:50 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
742 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.