Well here i am sitting in my flat by the window and peeping every 3 minutes on the street...
I heard a word THEY are around this week :|
I am picking up a lot of chatter from my friend in a ... "watch tower", they seem to me on the move last few days, some leaving, new even more obnoxious ones come in...
I havea tiny little weapon in my flat which i wont say what it is, but im in poor health, weakened by this fucked up gang war thats been going on for 4 years now, but i do have few friends in the area and i believe that God watches over me for i recieved some interesting ... omens.
Still i feel scared for two, no 3 reasons:
1. Im in poor heallth 2. i dont have any proper weapons 3. I am outnumbered by about everything the gang has right now, there are so many members in this gang... my crew 2 years ago had shit load of people in it, but right now we are dicentralised which scares me!!! :|
|