sometimes people get so much fear built up they act spontaniously. sometimes it saves their lifes sometimes they end up a corps. I would cary some type of a weapon with me for now on. I always cary a set of knives just in case some psyco wants to kill me or rob a place im at etc. eventually ill have to get a firearm. gang bangers are shooting people in the fuckin wal-mart parking lot and shit for anitiation. I think mobsters where ruthless but had some degree of honor. these fags now a days have no honor, but think their the shit. fuckin pathetic. just keep your gaurd up and like the guy above said do not fear death. it WILL come to you sooner or later. Ive gotten to the point where I dont fear it. but I realy dont want to die being shot multiple times in the face. or bleed to death, long and painfull from a fatal bullet wound. I dont know why but those 2 ways always puts a little bit of fear of death in me no matter what. and if you have a gun and see one of those mother fuckers alone. cap their ass, but make sure no one is around. that way u dont have the hole gang looking for you.lol.
|