Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: stop calling me a homo [Re: filthee]
    #10434126 -

I don't understand why parents ever allow their young children to have webcams.

Maybe for the lulz? :shrug:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop calling me a homo [Re: circularvortex]
    #10434133 -

some have built in webcams and parents just don't know it.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop calling me a homo [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10434145 -

If that kid was mine, and I found these videos, I'd wait till the next morning.

When he came to the kitchen for breakfast I'd start things up with a cheerful, "Morning, homo!" :awesome:

Then I'd tell him that he's 10 years old and his opinions don't matter, because he doesn't really have any of his own.  Then I'd throw away the webcam/disable it if it's built in.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop calling me a homo [Re: circularvortex]
    #10434152 -

people can be pretty stupid some don't even know how to type let alone type let alone turn a computer on.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop calling me a homo [Re: circularvortex]
    #10434157 -

kid needs his internets taken away

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop calling me a homo [Re: filthee]
    #10434159 -

I spy a future serial killer.


--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Burroughs and Cobain - "The Priest They Call Him" (mp3) LearyfanS 954 4 08/08/03 04:47 PM
by farfelu
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,218 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* UnholyChild666 AaronEvil 855 8 11/23/07 02:35 AM
by AaronEvil
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,154 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck
* Can't Stop, Eating Shrooms??? GGreatOne234 4,259 16 08/27/03 02:12 PM
by World Spirit
* Another close call tonight: dnL 2,080 10 12/17/03 10:09 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* what does your 'partner' call you?
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,820 34 01/12/04 04:10 PM
by Granola
* Help me stop this popup kosmic_charlie 856 3 03/08/04 05:58 PM
by kosmic_charlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,311 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.