Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10382417 -

Nevermind about my camera not working. It is working, I just had it on the wrong setting. :foreheadslap: I can't wait to get pictures tonight!!!!!!:hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10382513 -

Lol, take lots, and put a thumbs up or a sign in one of um.

Better not be no photoshop booshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10382643 -

:andyistic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10384290 -

so they're crafts landing on a runway?

hmmmm...no...no it's not possible...they couldn't be....planes...could they?!?!?!?

i'm thinking this is probably some air force op. and u'd better cough up those pics mate.

#4 was right. you're a cunt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #32]
    #10384330 -

Anonymous #32 said:
so they're crafts landing on a runway?

hmmmm...no...no it's not possible...they couldn't be....planes...could they?!?!?!?

i'm thinking this is probably some air force op. and u'd better cough up those pics mate.

#4 was right. you're a cunt.



Yeah, so some random dude is able to walk onto an air force op without being noticed and be on the runway.

Seriously...?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #10384393 -

Anonymous #24 said:
Yeah, so some random dude is able to walk onto an air force op without being noticed and be on the runway.

Seriously...?



Yeah, so some dude claims to have seen aliens landing near his house for a few nights now, and hasn't posted any proof WHATSOEVER.

Seriously...?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #32]
    #10384403 -

Anonymous #32 said:
Anonymous #24 said:
Yeah, so some random dude is able to walk onto an air force op without being noticed and be on the runway.

Seriously...?



Yeah, so some dude claims to have seen aliens landing near his house for a few nights now, and hasn't posted any proof WHATSOEVER.

Seriously...?



I didn't say I believed him, I just think it stupid to assume he could get onto an airbase undetected where they were doing military exercises. Why would you give me shit about it anyway?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #10385479 -

pictures or it didn't happen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10386057 -

Anonymous #1 said:
If you're someone who believes in God, will you please pray for me



:crymeariver:

Quote:
My girlfriend and I just recently broke up..



:orly:

Quote:
I'm going to the runway before they get there and I'm not leaving until something happens!



Quote:
I went to the airplane runway before sunset and I sat in the grass, three whitish blue lights showed up. This is when I started running as fast as I could.



:cactuarrun:

Quote:
My name is Brandon, my ex-girlfriend's name is Emily, my mother's name is Linda. Keep an eye for missing people in the papers.



:goodluck:
:hwbm:

Quote:
the least I can do is prove that I didn't waste your time with lies.



:eatingout:


Quote:
Everything I have said is completely true



:yesnod: :bow2:




CONCLUSION:

:seriousbusiness:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #34]
    #10386136 -

The two things that never add up with UFO's and extraerrestrials is this:  WHY HAVEN'T THEY REVEALED THEMSELVES TO US YET?

Apparently these outer world being's are able to bypass our current understanding of physics and have mastered intergalactic travel.

Yet they just really suck at remaining off-camera and invisible to us?

bullshit.  I believe that other intelligent life forms exist.  I don't beleive they have visited us anytime recently.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #35]
    #10386184 -

Theres so many other possibilities though.

Why do you assume they have to reveal themselves.  You expect an alien to go and give an interview to some reporter so its on your TV?

You also assume they want to be invisible to us.  Then state that because of these to assertions that you therefore dismiss the entire topic.  That logic is absolutely terrible!

Maybe they just do what they do and don't care that much if they get spotted.

Maybe we are being engaged by several different species with different purposes for visiting and different ideas about contact.

Maybe they have contacted humans who they wish to contact.  Maybe they do not wish to contact us as we are so primitive.

Who knows?  Don't jump to conclusions though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10387101 -

I'm skeptical of this shit but it seems a lot of people are reporting similar sitings lately. This video is number one on youtubes science and technology page.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #36]
    #10387946 -

The airplane runway is called C******t Airport but I have never once seen a plane land or take off from this strip. Anyway, here's some pictures as promised. They aren't by any means proof but I will keep trying to get better photographs night by night until I come up with one that is as irrefutable as possible.

These were taken from an elementary school playground that borders the field with the airplane runway just before the sun began to rise. I took dozens of pictures but my camera couldn't focus on the lights. They aren't the best photos but I'm quite happy with them for my first night out taking pictures. I like how the fog in the background helps emphasize the fact that the lights aren't all the way on the other side of the field because they would be concealed by the fog if they were. That light that is the brightest one, was actually much closer than it looks and I was afraid to go in closer for a better picture.



Despite this photograph being out-of-focus, it reveals that these lights each have their own unique light output frequency.



I will take some more photographs from the exact same place at the same time of day tomorrow morning to give you a comparison shot. I doubt that the crafts will be in the same area so that will give you a chance to compare the photos so you can see that there shouldn't be any lights in that area. Even if they are in the same area tomorrow morning, they will be in different positions so you'll still be able to compare the photos. I will post back with more photographs tomorrow, most likely in the morning.

Edited by Anonymous (05/24/09 01:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10387960 -

You post the pics then immediately delete them? Is this some elaborate joke for your own sick amusement? If so, then bravo to you sir.

Edited by Anonymous (05/23/09 07:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10388044 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anyway, here's some pictures as promised.





PUSSY


:kingtard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10388050 -

I was expecting pics of some black/gay/scat/beastial/dwarf porn, but apparently he thinks he can milk this even more.

OP, try getting pics of the tall alien with some reference points so we can guess his height.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10388063 -

He really does seem to be milking this for all its worth. Gets funnier as it goes along.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10389225 -

Anonymous #18 said:
You post the pics then immediately delete them? Is this some elaborate joke for your own sick amusement? If so, then bravo to you sir.



Sorry about that. I thought the photos would show up in my user gallery and I didn't want people to know who I am so I initially erased them.

I just rode by the field and I counted 8 air crafts. There are probably more than that though. I am getting ready to ride up to them to get really close photographs. You people aren't the only ones that I must convince that this really happened to me so I'm really determined to get that perfect photo in an hour or so. I'm going to approach the crafts extremely closely. I have convinced myself that these beings are so intelligent that they must know for a fact that there is a God. I am under the impression that God is a proven fact in their civilization which would also explain why they behave in such a peaceful manner towards us humans. If I'm wrong about this, it could cost me my life. Once again, if I don't post back within the next 12 hours, that means something really bad happened to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10389235 -

:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Close Encounter of The Third Kind [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10389494 -

Well done, you photographed a light on the ground.

Could be a building could be a plane a helicopter a torch or just some LEDs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I escaped a cop saturday night
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,598 28 06/19/08 07:42 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,060 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.