Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Adamist]
    #2068970 -

I updated my list with all the movies I've seen and liked, that people mentioned.

Anyone got anymore recommendations? My Netflix queue is getting low. :smile: 


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Adamist]
    #2069385 -

eraserhead is an interesting movie, so is naked lunch.
neither of these movies really go anywhere, which makes them interesting.

adaptation is ok
the big lebowski is also

there are others, but they have already been mentioned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Zildjian]
    #2071613 -

Caddyshack

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: AliceDee]
    #2072420 -

A hell of a lot of good movies are listed already but...

Twin Town
Cannonball Run I and II
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Hudson Hawk
Vacation
Willy Wonka
All of Bruce Lee's movies
All of Sonny Chibas movies
The One
Who am I
Ghostdog
Airplane
Friday
8 Heads in a Duffelbag
Indiana Jones
Last Man Standing
The Burbs
Heartbreak Ridge
Blade Runner
Waterworld - Hey Im sorry
Last of the Mohicans
1 Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest
Full Metal Jacket
Death Race 2000
Cheech and Chong
Time Bandits
Billy Madison
Happy Gilmore
Army of Darkness
Strange Brew
Jaws
Batman
Men in Black
Leonard Part 6
Top Gun
Platoon
Superman
Clue
The Mask
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Braveheart
The Usual Suspects
Sling Blade
Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels
Cool World
French Connection
oh and
Condorman

Cant fuckin forget Condorman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: moana123]
    #10278622 -

All movies are cool.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Cool Movie! PapaverS 714 2 08/04/03 12:57 PM
by Young_but_cool
* Requiem For a Dream
( 1 2 all )
RespectTheFungus 3,204 26 08/05/03 06:54 AM
by psilocybe cubensis
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,816 155 09/23/24 06:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* Discord Movie Night Week #44 SARAtonin 131 0 05/04/21 02:00 PM
by SARAtonin
* movies galore! suggestions PLEASE =)
( 1 2 3 all )
Raadt 5,723 46 01/24/21 03:31 PM
by psi
* "Spun" Movie about Meth w/ John Leguizamo...
( 1 2 all )
BladeLSD 6,117 22 09/25/03 08:56 PM
by Mickel
* Braveheart memes 866 16 10/22/06 07:04 PM
by Colbadol
* rate the last movie/series u watched
( 1 2 3 4 ... 36 37 )
zZZz 18,160 721 05/25/21 07:12 AM
by Psyche delics

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,452 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 286 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.