Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Every cool movie I've ever seen
    #2062445 -

I wanted to compile a list, so here goes:

The Matrix
The Animatrix
Lord of the Rings
Peter Pan
Fantasia (old one)
K-Pax
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
Bowling For Columbine
Akira
Dave Chapelle (Killing them Softly)
The Neverending Story
Baraka
Amelie
A Clockwork Orange
Blue Velvet
Apocalypse Now
The City of Lost Children
Trainspotting
Pulp Fiction
Braveheart
Kill Bill
Fantastic Planet
Dreamcatcher
Donnie Darko
Memento
Requiem for a Dream
Blow
Frailty
Fight Club
Half Baked
Vanilla Sky
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (can't BELieve I forgot this one)
Waking Life
The Wall
American Beauty
The Doors
Igby Goes Down
Altered States
Alien Dreamtime and True Hallucinations w/ Terence McKenna


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Edited by Adamist (11/03/03 09:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Adamist]
    #2062477 -

you're forgetting 12 Monkeys and Brazil :wink:
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Clean]
    #2062911 -

I havn't seen those, thanks I'll check em out.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Adamist]
    #2063131 -

Ahhh, K-Pax. That movie fuckin sucks. Please take it off the list.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Adamist]
    #2063495 -

what about Blow... or Frailty, thought that one was pretty good.


--------------------
The only thing permanent is change.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Adamist]
    #2063795 -

memento
twelve monkeys
seven
5 rooms
from dusk till dawn
fight club
the matrixes
lord of the rings (im iffy bout this one, but i feel compelled.)

I need to see:
kill bill
requiem for a dream
pulp fiction


--------------------
focusing
Flow
The Enneagram

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: David_Scape]
    #2063877 -

Fern Gully?
Mighty Ducks?
Waynes World?
Jurrasic Park?
Half Japanese:the band that would be king?
Road Warrior?
Half Baked?
Willow?
Magnolia?
Pi?
Blues Brothers?
Vanilla Sky?
Strange Brew?
Watership Down?
Goonies?
A Christmas Story?
Where the Buffalo Roam?
Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas?
Basketball Diaries?
The Stand?
American Movie?
Snatch?
Clerks?
Rockie?
Sand Lot?

in no particular order

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: student]
    #2064107 -

waking life
the wall
matrix triology
lord of the rings
run lola run
pulp fiction
the shining
clockwork orange
resevoir dogs
true romance
kill bill
ninja turtles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: funkymonk]
    #2064151 -

The Wall
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Harry Potter!
Magnolia
THE AUDITION
Mulan
Silence of the Lambs
Pet Cemetary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: David_Scape]
    #2064183 -

isn't it 4 rooms? I liked 4 rooms too.
check the list people. There are many redundancies already. I guess we weren't just making a list though.


--------------------
Namaste

Edited by RedNukleus (11/02/03 01:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Adamist]
    #2064410 -

Good list!

Blow was a great movie, and so was Lord of the Rings & Jurrasic Park,

I loved the first Matrix movie but was let down by the second one!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Edited by Ripple (11/02/03 06:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: phlow]
    #2064436 -

k-pax was awsome "i travel light" :wink: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: buckwheat]
    #2064484 -

Yeah I thought it was a good movie too.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Adamist]
    #2065440 -

the Postman?
American Beauty?


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: Adamist]
    #2065818 -

The Serpent and the Rainbow
Requiem for a Dream
Donnie Darko
Homegrown
Blow
Pink Floyd The Wall
The Doors
What Dreams May Come
The Matrix/Matrix Reloaded
Altered States
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Igby Goes Down
White Oleander



--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: audi0lsd]
    #2065954 -

cant belive no one said Scarface yet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: AliceDee]
    #2066080 -

Godfather is the best movie ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: TheCow]
    #2066657 -

Animal House--funniest movie I ever did see...when I was 12
Zardoz--classic
The Man Who Would Be King
My favorite movie ever--The Wicker Man--neo-pagan human sacrifice
Soilent Green--human chips
Quiet Earth--psychodrama about what if the human race dissappeared?
Damnation Alley--huge bugs and original effects--then...
Towering Inferno--exploding high rise
Earthquake--exploding earth
Scanners--exploding people
Exorcist--twisting heads and green puke
Nightmare on Elm Street Pt. 3 Only--what kind of fucked up kid are you?
The Boogeyman--watch out for the mirror
Psychorama--about a motorcycle gang that has to commit suicide to become immortal, and then what they do.
Smokey and the Bandit.
Cool Hand Luke
Anything by Kenneth Anger
The Song Remains The Same.





--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: eve69]
    #2066679 -

Versus

Kick ass japanese movie.
See it, I swear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every cool movie I've ever seen [Re: longshot]
    #2068815 -

has anyone seen a movie called * happiness*? its the most fucked up ass movie i have EVER seen in my life...i reccomend it :laugh: hehe...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Cool Movie! PapaverS 715 2 08/04/03 12:57 PM
by Young_but_cool
* Requiem For a Dream
( 1 2 all )
RespectTheFungus 3,207 26 08/05/03 06:54 AM
by psilocybe cubensis
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,816 155 09/23/24 06:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* Discord Movie Night Week #44 SARAtonin 131 0 05/04/21 02:00 PM
by SARAtonin
* movies galore! suggestions PLEASE =)
( 1 2 3 all )
Raadt 5,723 46 01/24/21 03:31 PM
by psi
* "Spun" Movie about Meth w/ John Leguizamo...
( 1 2 all )
BladeLSD 6,120 22 09/25/03 08:56 PM
by Mickel
* Braveheart memes 866 16 10/22/06 07:04 PM
by Colbadol
* rate the last movie/series u watched
( 1 2 3 4 ... 36 37 )
zZZz 18,161 721 05/25/21 07:12 AM
by Psyche delics

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,455 topic views. 3 members, 55 guests and 241 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.