Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10198053 -

Anonymous #1 said:
im trying to think this all thru and figure out if i should stay with her or not.



ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10198071 -



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #14] * 1
    #10198241 -

lol at the OP passing the joint to the guy while he's getting head from OPs girlfriend. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10199380 -

Anonymous #1 said:
im trying to think this all thru and figure out if i should plant drugs on her and call the cops or not.



fixed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10200650 -

That story made me hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #10204650 -

#1



his girl and the other guy:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10204759 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10216051 -

why the fuck would you let that happen? You are the one who is fucked dude!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #34]
    #10216518 -

dude why is your girl even flirting back, it's gonna happen if you approve or not. If it was me I would kick that guys ass for even mentioning it. If your girl does sleep wit the dude just leave her cause she will just do it again. people don't change bro,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10216567 -

Anonymous #18 said:
#1



his girl and the other guy:







pure gold

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10221211 -

this thread made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

OP might as well get "WELCOME" tattooed on his forehead, 'cause he's a fuckin doormat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10224822 -

reply back to him saying "haha that's cool you're being straight up about it but go and get fucked, faggot." :}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10224835 -

Anonymous #1 said:
k i just asked her and she was like 'what???' then shes like 'thats not surprising since hes a friend of....'. the guy he is friends with is known for being pretty bad ass and not giving a shit. so then she wanted his number and shes like 'let me talk to him'. so she is out there texting him right now and i have no idea what they are talking about. i am pretty damn jealous right now but i am freakin' hard as hell.




haha you're a complete idiot, sir moron.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #37] * 1
    #10224977 -

Anybody who takes OP seriously is a moron.

Great story, brah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10225178 -

I would invite him over and kill him with a bat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10225253 -

I am with #3,I don't think I can get hard for a dude but got a mag light!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #40]
    #10225387 -

Text the guy back and say sorry bra, she's got the clap, or genital warts or something, and that he may need to get himself checked.  That's your only way of saving face.

Therefore, you ruin her reputation and freak him the hell out.  Then say you got pissed that they were flirting the first night and decided to dump her but not before orchestrating this ultimate plan, that way you win and you can hide the fact that you are a big fat smelly pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #41]
    #10225607 -

Anonymous #41 said:
Text the guy back and say sorry bra, she's got the clap, or genital warts or something, and that he may need to get himself checked.  That's your only way of saving face.

Therefore, you ruin her reputation and freak him the hell out.  Then say you got pissed that they were flirting the first night and decided to dump her but not before orchestrating this ultimate plan, that way you win and you can hide the fact that you are a big fat smelly pussy.




you sir should be working for the cia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10226442 -

I bet people in the CIA read the whole thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This dude I smoked with wants to fuck my girlfriend? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10226729 -

yes they do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,712 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.