Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: Ego Death]
    #10211389 -

Ego Death said:
63% of statistics are made up on the spot.



I made that up, and its 78%.


--------------------


Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: wireless]
    #10211411 -

wireless said:
Did you guys read the article. It's a public ordance offense and a warning. He was accused, not guilty. Fucking piece of shit OP.



What are you going all bipolar about? I merely asked a question, I wanted to know if he was really arrested for molesting young girls. I never tried to mislead anyone into thinking he was found guilty of it but if they arrested him for it then it's pretty obvious he did it. 

I don't know what's more troublesome, the fact that the president's brother might be a child molester or the fact that obamas fans turn psycho on you if you say anything that might be seen as even remotely against him. Both of these things are creepy though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: fee]
    #10211909 -

Dude You're Obama's hillbilly brother?  Damn, how did you get internet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: indian hemp]
    #10212165 -

indian hemp said:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/04/president-ob-12.html

Is this true? It doesn't really surprise me if it is true considering that rape is so popular among africans and people of african descent.



:facepalm:! If I didn't know any better, I'd say youre a christian fundamentalist.


--------------------


^^^The above post is entirely fictional.^^^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: spong]
    #10212664 -

spong said:
indian hemp said:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/04/president-ob-12.html

Is this true? It doesn't really surprise me if it is true considering that rape is so popular among africans and people of african descent.



:facepalm:! If I didn't know any better, I'd say youre a christian fundamentalist.



I'm not even quite sure what that means and I'm not christian or any other religion, I'm agnostic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: indian hemp]
    #10212980 -

So what's it like to be in the KKK? Burn any crosses lately? What kind of bleach do you use on your hood?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: Gumby]
    #10213796 -

you cant judge a man by his brother, brother

Edited by milkman (04/22/09 01:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: milkman]
    #10213900 -

milkman said:
you cant judge a man by his brother, brother



Exactly.. what's it matter?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: milkman]
    #10214046 -

who cares whether obamas brother likes cock or not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obamas brother a sex offender? [Re: indian hemp]
    #10214616 -

indian hemp said:
Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape.



A mystery and an anticlimactic conclusion in one statement.

I don't think the bros mind if a white chick goes for em, and I think the white male rapists would prefer easier targets.

*Kicks Chloroform under bed*

:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* registered sex offender
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,184 32 08/17/04 02:37 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* GPS Tracking for Sex Offenders OneMoreRobot3021 900 7 07/30/05 02:52 PM
by peeper
* a sex offender moved in by me
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,852 34 05/11/06 02:57 PM
by theuser
* pumpkin sex
( 1 2 3 all )
BLAST_420 5,637 52 10/20/09 10:33 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
RandalFlagg 51,946 149 06/08/08 01:32 PM
by moosehead
* Something to offend you ! Manic Monday Jokes! tripndicular 1,246 1 02/07/05 11:49 AM
by pinkfloydms
* What is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you while having sex?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theuser 17,946 131 04/09/14 07:16 PM
by r00tuuu123
* redneck sex education zeppa 430 0 05/01/05 02:07 PM
by zeppa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,650 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 288 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.