Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
what bb software does shroomery run on?
    #10089232 -

Thanks guys. I'm trying to set up an unrelated bulletin board, so any advice very welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what bb software does shroomery run on? [Re: roquet]
    #10091898 -

If you're starting from scratch I'd recommend vBulletin or ip.Board. Or if you want something free check out phpBB or Simple Machine Forums.

To answer your actual question, we run a heavily modified version of UBBThreads 6.5.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what bb software does shroomery run on? [Re: roquet]
    #10092569 -

thanks, Ythan. Think I'll be going with the free one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what bb software does shroomery run on? [Re: roquet]
    #10092683 -

ive had pretty good experiences with phpBB.  while vBulletin is tantamount to bullshit in my book :smile:


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what bb software does shroomery run on? [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #10092688 -

what book did you write?:kiss:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what bb software does shroomery run on? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #10092741 -

I wrote a book called "How to STFU"


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what bb software does shroomery run on? [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #10092824 -

GTFO said:
ive had pretty good experiences with phpBB.  while vBulletin is tantamount to bullshit in my book :smile:



QFT.
vBulletin sucks teh arse.


--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fourm software windex 2,487 18 04/25/02 06:42 AM
by Captain Jack
* Shroomery CD Crobih 2,849 8 07/16/01 04:11 AM
by egghead
* New posts error on BB WorkmanV 1,601 4 07/17/01 08:18 PM
by Workman
* Did Thor and 3d buy shroomery? Crobih 1,971 11 05/23/01 10:39 AM
by Floydian
* Shroomery censorship Azmodeus 5,794 19 03/14/03 07:19 AM
by fliped
* Flawed Experiment
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
afoaf 26,578 150 11/23/03 08:47 AM
by Anonymous
* login in button on the first page of shroomery.org blackout 2,937 12 02/05/03 08:27 AM
by Anno
* The Shroomery Switchover - Important Announcement
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 6,069 25 07/11/01 02:03 PM
by Thor

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
693 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.