Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Black dudes, with hot white chicks
    #10069703 -

First off, im not a racist person.  I don't hate people because of their ethnicity.  I have plenty of friends or different races and mixes.

However when i see a SMOKIN' hot chick and she is with a black guy, i think.

"God....What a waste of pussy..."

It pisses me off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10069734 -

it doesn't piss me off cause usually they are with skanky, bleach-blonde girls with 2 lbs of makeup on


let them have 'em

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10069739 -

Fuck that, I like to see blacks and hot white women together.  I like the black culture but am far from it.  What I don't see to often is Latino men and hot white women but I usually see Latino men all over the white women with few takers.  Seeing this at times pisses me off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10069765 -

The lowest ratio of interracial couples is

Black Female with Asian Man.

Anon #2  I'm not talking about those chicks, im talking about HOT babes. The ones that your behind at the grocery store thinking "wow, i fuck that chick soooo hard."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10069947 -

Why is it that whenever people preface something with "I'm not racist, but..." they always say something extremely racist?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10069988 -

.
Anonymous #4 said:
Why is it that whenever people preface something with "I'm not racist, but..." they always say something extremely racist?



Because of political correctness which this shroomerites forum effectively negates, but is still a habit for many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10070004 -

And the obligitory "I have friends from many cultures and races".  I've done it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10070068 -

I don't hate people cuz their different.

Its all unconscious

I personally believe its a biological mechanism and its responsible for understanding that your genes or your ancestors genes are not going to the most attractive female.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10070207 -

Anonymous #1 said:
First off, im not a racist person.  I don't hate people because of their ethnicity.  I have plenty of friends or different races and mixes.

However when i see a SMOKIN' hot chick and she is with a black guy, i think.

"God....What a waste of pussy..."

It pisses me off.



youre a fuckin racist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10070270 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Fuck that, I like to see blacks and hot white women together.  I like the black culture but am far from it.  What I don't see to often is Latino men and hot white women but I usually see Latino men all over the white women with few takers.  Seeing this at times pisses me off.



What exactly is black culture? Basketball, hiphop, and .....?

Most of the fat girls at my office date black guys. but also a couple of pretty good looking girls as well (altho these girls have an aura of skanktitute hanging about them).

Outside of the belief that all black guys are hung, I dont see why, maybe they just wanna piss daddy off?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10070288 -

and finally, i'd date a black girl who's into white guys well before I'd date a white girl who mostly dates black guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10070297 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I personally believe its a biological mechanism and its responsible for understanding that your genes or your ancestors genes are not going to the most attractive female.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10070319 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Fuck that, I like to see blacks and hot white women together.  I like the black culture but am far from it.  What I don't see to often is Latino men and hot white women but I usually see Latino men all over the white women with few takers.  Seeing this at times pisses me off.



What exactly is black culture? Basketball, hiphop, and .....?

Most of the fat girls at my office date black guys. but also a couple of pretty good looking girls as well (altho these girls have an aura of skanktitute hanging about them).

Outside of the belief that all black guys are hung, I dont see why, maybe they just wanna piss daddy off?



maybe because people are people? god you people are stupid as fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10070379 -

It only bugs me when they're with gangstas.  If they're with cool black guys that can actually not be douchebags, it's all good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10070414 -

You are jealous because you are an asian dude with a 2 inch dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10070464 -

:lol:  Yeah lets talk shit in an anon forum.  That makes TOTAL sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10070468 -

I've never seen a black dude with a hot white chick. If they're with a white chick they're usually fat and ugly and have huge asses. Blacks can't resist a big ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10070476 -

Asians are beautiful, and the small dick myth reminds me of South Park which may or may not be true. 
Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Fuck that, I like to see blacks and hot white women together.  I like the black culture but am far from it.  What I don't see to often is Latino men and hot white women but I usually see Latino men all over the white women with few takers.  Seeing this at times pisses me off.



What exactly is black culture? Basketball, hiphop, and .....?

Most of the fat girls at my office date black guys. but also a couple of pretty good looking girls as well (altho these girls have an aura of skanktitute hanging about them).

Outside of the belief that all black guys are hung, I dont see why, maybe they just wanna piss daddy off?



maybe because people are people? god you people are stupid as fuck.



Depeche Mode
"We are different people and different creeds, and different people have different needs".  Just came into my head after reading that.  And it's fine to be stupid as fuck becomes it's the anonymous forum.  Maybe only the mods know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10070615 -

it didn't bother me at all when i first starting seeing this phenomenon, but as of late it seems like 50% of the hot white girls i see at clubs/bars are with black guys, or are trying to get with them (not very hard).

it doesn't actually piss me off until i've ran game on several girls who blow me off and mention that they only go for black guys.

whoever mentioned the thing about Mexicans not getting hot white girls, you are mostly right. i go to bars/clubs with mostly Mexican guys, and they don't seem to have the luck that black guys do, although sometimes they pull a hot whitey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black dudes, with hot white chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10070710 -

they can have 'em for all I care.  And I'll take their women.  I'll take a fine ass black bitch with a bubble booty and big luscious titties any motherfuckin day of the week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,838 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.