Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Causing a miscarriage
    #9984634 -

I know this is a touchy subject, and I have to keep it short.

There are certain circumstances that require a miscarriage and this is one of them. If more info is requested I will touch on it a bit.

Punching - I don't want to hurt her.
Herbal (parsley & vitamin c) method - can't use the parsley vaginally because she gets UI's easily. How effective is it all orally?
Are there any other effective and safe methods?

I expect the average immature response, but if you can hold it in a bit and give serious replies then this will save a life.

She is in the timeframe that she should be having her period.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9984664 -

You got an underaged girl pregnant.

You're fucked.

I know a girl who used one of those herbal things to induce a miscarriage.  It went horribly wrong, she had to go to the hospital, so much damage occurred to her reproductive organs the docs say she can't ever have children.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9984669 -

put ice into her ass and pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9984904 -

Anonymous #2 said:
You got an underaged girl pregnant.

You're fucked.

I know a girl who used one of those herbal things to induce a miscarriage.  It went horribly wrong, she had to go to the hospital, so much damage occurred to her reproductive organs the docs say she can't ever have children.



Sounds pretty successful to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9984925 -

Can you see an abortion doctor? If it is within 2 weeks you can use Mifepristone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9985125 -

I will tell you that a girl I know got pregnant and just drank and smoked a shit ton to get rid of it.

I personally had my kid. But if youre too poor to pay for an abortion, dont fucking punch her, you asshat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9985171 -

Take the girl to a doctor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9985204 -

You are going to end up with a brain damaged baby, just like daddy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9985438 -

Anonymous #6 said:
if youre too poor to pay for an abortion, dont fucking punch her, you asshat.



:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9985473 -

I knew it would be too much to ask for mature responses on the shroomery.

First of all, it's not mine. She got drunk and had sex with someone. Her fault, she has no problems admitting it.

Second, she's 19 without a job and addicted to heroin, so a $600 abortion is out of the question, and unlike most of the people here, I'm not a billionaire and don't have $600 to give out right now that I won't ever see paid back to me.

I'm asking for a way to kill a few cells right now, instead of letting them forming a baby which will have an extremely fucked up life. She won't stop the h for a baby.

Thanks for the replies #5 & #7.

Edited by Anonymous (03/16/09 09:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9985501 -

I hear wire coat hangers work wonders.:shoosh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9985517 -

The solution is...It's not your problem, try "not giving a fuck"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9985528 -

so the kid has to die for mom's mistakes.  That sounds fair :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9985536 -

Anonymous #10 said:
The solution is...It's not your problem, try "not giving a fuck"



I'm not the person to not give a fuck, especially since it's someone I've known since we were young. I'm trying to help her through her addiction and this would just push her a lot further into it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9985576 -

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  You should go into planned parenthood and talk to the girl before it gets too late.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9985611 -

.

Edited by green_titan (04/01/09 10:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9985642 -

Maybe she needs this to open her eyes? I mean is the guy she got knocked up by god awful ugly/retarded? maybe she should try to keep the baby or ask family for help with this money situation? You could start a fundraiser to abort your friends soon to be bastard child? :shrug:I'm not some pro-life dick. I could care less either way. I'm just saying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9985644 -

Anonymous #11 said:
so the kid has to die for mom's mistakes.  That sounds fair :rolleyes:



yea seriously, its much more fair to let the kid live a miserable life and most likely grow into some sort of person that would degrade society further

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9985651 -

Don't they have abortion pills for early term pregnancies? As long as she's over 18 I don't see how it would be a problem getting them.

Also alcohol, tobaccoo, coke, meth, h... a steady diet of hard drugs should flush it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Causing a miscarriage [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9985658 -

This is such a morbid topic. Morally how can you be party to this homebrew abortion shit? If anything she should be talking to a doc about this not you and her researching on the inet how to shove herbs up her cooch. :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fuck this place Anonymous 782 15 03/23/18 09:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Some opinions on this idiot
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,521 74 03/23/10 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,052 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.