Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: Rocker232]
    #9970550 -

Rocker232 said:
Honestly I don't even see why we are debating this. If I knew a girl who was pregnant asking this question I would rip her a new one. Why would you risk the life of a child on something that can wait? That is stupidity and selfishness at its finest.



Because the OP is successfully trolling? And it's a fairly interesting topic. I wonder how many children were exposed to drugs during the first few weeks of pregnancy before the mother even realized she was pregnant.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: Revelation]
    #9970573 -

Revelation said:
CosmicFool said:
Y risk it?


You should avoid anything that causes unnecessary stress during pregnancy.






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: GoaM]
    #9970580 -

GoaM said:
Rocker232 said:
Honestly I don't even see why we are debating this. If I knew a girl who was pregnant asking this question I would rip her a new one. Why would you risk the life of a child on something that can wait? That is stupidity and selfishness at its finest.



Because the OP is successfully trolling? And it's a fairly interesting topic. I wonder how many children were exposed to drugs during the first few weeks of pregnancy before the mother even realized she was pregnant.



Whether its authentic or not, there is people dumb enough out there to seek the actual answer.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: skelli95]
    #9970766 -

i wouldn't recommend doing it...

though..

at the same time, i think it's not too far fetched to assume that it could possibly have beneficial effects on the unborn baby... especially if the mother is an experienced tripper.  mushrooms don't have any detrimental health effects and if all of the profundities, wisdom, and awareness that come along with a mushroom trip trickles on down into the fetus.. i don't see how that could be a bad thing.

pregnant women think that playing mozart for the baby increases the likelihood of them having a more intellectual child... psshhh.. try 5g mushroom trips throughout the course of pregnancy and you will have the second coming of christ right out from between your legs.

there was a study done in jamaica about the effects of marijuana during pregnancy and not surprisingly (at least for me) the babies who had mothers who smoked marijuana throughout the pregnancy were more advanced and more healthy throughout EVERY stage of development.  there were some lectures by the lead researcher floating around on youtube if you are curious to learn more.

anyway, tripping while pregnant has already been done probably tons of times throughout history in certain cultures that ritualized the use of a hallucinogenic substances.

what you should really be worried about during pregnancy are preservatives, dyes, additives, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, high fructose corn syrup, alcohol, nicotine, opiates, meds, etc..


--------------------
:kodama:

Save Shroomerites Anonymous!

Edited by two_rivers (03/14/09 02:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: two_rivers]
    #9970782 -



--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: skelli95]
    #9970819 -

Seems like a really bad idea. No telling what that would do to an unborn child's neural development. I definitely would not recommend it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: niteowl]
    #9970832 -

My mates GF smoked weed right through pregnancy and the kids head is kind of abnormally square..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: skelli95]
    #9970845 -

So the OP is a troll but for the sake of the drug use community...for the love of GOD do not put mushrooms into your body while you are pregnant. This is easily the dumbest thread I've ever read. I just hope this is a troll cuz otherwise I feel really bad for your kid.


--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: Rocker232]
    #9970847 -

Rocker232 said:
GoaM said:
Rocker232 said:
Honestly I don't even see why we are debating this. If I knew a girl who was pregnant asking this question I would rip her a new one. Why would you risk the life of a child on something that can wait? That is stupidity and selfishness at its finest.



Because the OP is successfully trolling? And it's a fairly interesting topic. I wonder how many children were exposed to drugs during the first few weeks of pregnancy before the mother even realized she was pregnant.



Whether its authentic or not, there is people dumb enough out there to seek the actual answer.




now that you mentioned that ive been wondering cause im dumb enough:lol:

what if shrooms are the reason man evolved from cavemen to the great thinkers we have become today through our ancestors ingesting shrooms while pregnant?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: Rocker232]
    #9970851 -

Regardless wether or not it would affect the fetus, the stress on the tripper could be disastrous itself.


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: Rocker232]
    #9970852 -

Rocker232 said:
GoaM said:
Rocker232 said:
Honestly I don't even see why we are debating this. If I knew a girl who was pregnant asking this question I would rip her a new one. Why would you risk the life of a child on something that can wait? That is stupidity and selfishness at its finest.



Because the OP is successfully trolling? And it's a fairly interesting topic. I wonder how many children were exposed to drugs during the first few weeks of pregnancy before the mother even realized she was pregnant.



Whether its authentic or not, there is people dumb enough out there to seek the actual answer.



glass half full?

I believe she's being smart enough to seek the answer, I hope
she's also smart enough to abstain until after she delivers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: Mike_yy]
    #9970862 -

Just do it sober, why bother.

Apparently when a mother has a baby naturally, it causes both for the baby and the mother having the baby, to release DMT. Maybe that has a lot to do with the loving relationship they have, might help the process of going through the birth too. I duno. Read that from DMT - The Spirit Molecule.

Besides OP is TROLL


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #9970886 -

could be why women(i wont call them mothers thru lack of child labour pains )have an empty feeling if they have a c-section BY CHOICE and not for medical reasons

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #9970907 -

UnholyChild666 said:
This is not the place to get the answer to that question, a random phone call to the doctor would do.  You don't even have to give your real name.



Do you really think any doctor knows any factual information on this subject? They definitely would not advocate using illegal substances during pregnancy.


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: filthee]
    #9970908 -

filthee said:
could be why women(i wont call them mothers thru lack of child labour pains )have an empty feeling if they have a c-section BY CHOICE and not for medical reasons



I love how as a man you get to decide who is a mother and who is just a women with a child. If you get pregnant and have a kid you are a mother no matter the method of deliver, c-section or not.


--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #9970925 -

I AM SWIM said:
Just do it sober, why bother.

Apparently when a mother has a baby naturally, it causes both for the baby and the mother having the baby, to release DMT. Maybe that has a lot to do with the loving relationship they have, might help the process of going through the birth too. I duno. Read that from DMT - The Spirit Molecule.




hahahaha... yeah, there's lots of speculation about DMT and none
of it with any real scientific foundation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: filthee]
    #9970932 -

filthee said:
could be why women(i wont call them mothers thru lack of child labour pains )have an empty feeling if they have a c-section BY CHOICE and not for medical reasons



wow... just wow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Use During Pregnancy [Re: skelli95]
    #9971008 -

i suggest you try bungie jumping while pregnant instead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* pregnant fried eating shrooms
( 1 2 3 all )
milly 12,056 40 02/18/04 12:22 AM
by Jared
* pregnancy tests and abortions
( 1 2 all )
spud 3,027 21 02/26/03 02:18 AM
by spud
* shrooms for school
( 1 2 all )
kristina420 5,085 26 10/23/03 10:57 AM
by fireworks_god
* Brittany's Pregnancy Test bf6 828 8 05/05/05 05:00 PM
by KackleDude
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,466 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* Is Shroom or MJ Cultivation Illegal in Holland? MOTH 1,350 10 01/13/04 08:13 PM
by Wilf
* Can't Stop, Eating Shrooms??? GGreatOne234 4,259 16 08/27/03 02:12 PM
by World Spirit
* I want to shroom but... TODAY 1,135 6 01/16/04 03:37 PM
by TODAY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,552 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.