Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: aDoS]
    #9941385 -

aDoS said:
I don't think its a sign of having a drug problem, its just an efficient way to use quite a few drugs. The bioavailability of intravenous injections is really high.



That's the only reason I've ever injected H, to get more for my money.  I must admit it was very hard to control how often I did it though, but now I haven't had any since October, and never did it more than two or three times a month even then.

And for question 2, yes, I will always inject dillys if I get ahold of some, and opana if I ever get that.  And I'm sure there will be more H put into my veins again in my life too :smirk:


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: vinsue]
    #9941692 -

I'm with most other people here.  I have no desire to IM or IV any drug.


--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #9941944 -

IV opiates is the way to go.... i rarely take them any other way now


--------------------
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: vinsue]
    #9942289 -

teefizzle said:
do you ever get offered meth in california?



ya but its not that common unless u live in the ghetto
most meth i come across is in pressies

vinsue said:
Never made me cum, (or any man I knew who would talk about it).Usually made my ass hole burn( probably the epsom salt cut:shrug:).. the meth whores came...And I use that term with affection.:smirk: These girls would do my dishes, clean my house, suck multiple dicks for $15.00 of Meth...good times 'till I was convicted of dealing meth and took a 13 month vacation... :chaingang: . . . :peace: Let me see how the OTD poll is doing. I get to vote there too...:rotfl:



lol so u would be like suck my dick for this dub sack of meth
then after shes done ull be like now suck my friends dick?
ahahah multiple dicks thats funny
so basically u got a nanny and a whore for a small dose of meth :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: vinsue]
    #9942558 -

well i've sold plasma and the needles they use on those machines are fucking HUGE.  if there was an opportunity to IV a quality drug that I had been wanting to try, I wouldn't necessarily oppose it, I don't think I could do it to myself tho, I have bad palsy (but i can roll a mean blunt)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* intravenous booze bubkuss 748 5 04/09/04 12:48 PM
by Papaver
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 3,734 21 06/21/22 12:03 AM
by gamergod88
* defensive drug use?
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 4,988 33 04/30/04 07:39 AM
by Ekstaza
* Goa Trance Or Psychedelic Trance *Poll* filthysock 2,621 18 08/27/09 07:20 AM
by UnholyChild666
* polls - yea or nay Muppet 1,129 8 04/13/04 04:47 PM
by Ripple
* Poll: What's the DEA's next move? Twirling 914 4 07/25/03 01:57 PM
by pattern
* drug related superstitions?
( 1 2 3 all )
kotik 5,574 57 07/04/04 02:37 AM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,002 topic views. 3 members, 32 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.