Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
IV Drug use - POLL
    #9939698 -

im curious about pubbers use of needles
Have you ever IV'ed drugs?
You may choose only one
Do you plan to in the future?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 03/09/09 01:45 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Cherk]
    #9939705 -

Double Negative.

I've given myself IV's of lactated ringers, am I cool now?


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Cherk]
    #9939713 -

I'd eventually like to IV DMT, and I think I'd try a speedball once if I were ever presented the opportunity.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Cherk]
    #9939720 -

Fuck needles. :thumbdown:

If my drug use ever spirals out of control, that would probably be the indicator.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Cameron]
    #9939731 -

no and no. thats where i personally draw the line.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Cherk]
    #9939765 -

Quit forever in 1982 when AIDS hit the news. Before that, almost any thing water soluble, some things that weren't... 2 of my faves...  Good Times  :hippie:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Cherk]
    #9939766 -

I had an exgirlfriend that was cleaning lady for her uncle's dermatology practice. I found one of the needles of lidocane (they were everywhere) and injected myself in a few spots just to see how effective it was. Turns out it was pretty damn effective. I put 0.3cc in my calf and couldn't feel it for about 3 hours. And that wasn't IV, that was IM.

That's the extent of my experimentation with injectibles. I never plan to IV anything to get high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: vinsue]
    #9939769 -

i would only IM :specialk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL *DELETED* [Re: Gumby]
    #9939780 -

Post deleted by tpihkal

Reason for deletion: -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: tpihkal]
    #9939786 -

Yeah, I did a ninja edit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Gumby]
    #9939829 -

needles= ouch.:shrug:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Coaster]
    #9939842 -

Coaster said:
i would only IM :specialk:



I actually agree with coaster. How strange. Only drug I'd do with a needle would be IM ketamine.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Salomon]
    #9939849 -

I don't do any, well.. kinda quit, but I never did any drugs that were really IV injectible. I'm not against it, but... yunno.. no need. Needles never really bothered me, at least not since I was younger though, so if there was something I wanted to do and IV was the only option, w/e. Had to answer no though obviously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: robbyberto]
    #9939914 -

robbyberto said:
Coaster said:
i would only IM :specialk:



I actually agree with coaster. How strange. Only drug I'd do with a needle would be IM ketamine.



dam kali laws prevent me from aqquiring an insulin syringe  :waits:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Cherk]
    #9939938 -

I was an IV meth addict during school.

Probably in the region of ~1000 shots in 2 - 3 years.

Never again now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Coaster]
    #9940005 -

My cat(meow kinda cat) got a 100  pack for diabetes. Passed away after  we used maybe 30 - 35...I told the wife not to throw the rest out, just in case I need a clean one ...  :smirk:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: vinsue]
    #9940025 -

u can never be too prepared :syringe:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Coaster]
    #9940035 -

No

and

Yes, which is when I get some dialudid or opana that aren't abuse-proof

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Cherk]
    #9940052 -

i'd probably let someone stick me with some H or K just for the experience (never tried either before), but i don't know if i'd have the balls to do it myself. i have donated a lot of plasma, so i've got a nice track mark ready to go

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IV Drug use - POLL [Re: Cherk]
    #9940166 -

In case anyone missed this... Mainlining THC Link . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* intravenous booze bubkuss 748 5 04/09/04 12:48 PM
by Papaver
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 3,748 21 06/21/22 12:03 AM
by gamergod88
* defensive drug use?
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 4,988 33 04/30/04 07:39 AM
by Ekstaza
* Goa Trance Or Psychedelic Trance *Poll* filthysock 2,628 18 08/27/09 07:20 AM
by UnholyChild666
* polls - yea or nay Muppet 1,129 8 04/13/04 04:47 PM
by Ripple
* Poll: What's the DEA's next move? Twirling 914 4 07/25/03 01:57 PM
by pattern
* drug related superstitions?
( 1 2 3 all )
kotik 5,574 57 07/04/04 02:37 AM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,002 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.067 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 24 queries.