Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9903770 -

i recently dropped a friend.

cus he was so whipped by his GF it stole his personality.

and all hed ever do is drugs.

sumthin im tryin to stay away from.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9903782 -

Anonymous #8 said:
I drop all my friends eventually, there's only so far a male/male relationship can go. At least in my book.



Finally someone said it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9903801 -

Anonymous #13 said:
all hed ever do is drugs.

sumthin im tryin to stay away from.



On a drug related forum?

:orly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9903851 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
I drop all my friends eventually, there's only so far a male/male relationship can go. At least in my book.



Finally someone said it.



I imagine that all of the people who disagree with that are 19 and can't imagine such a thing. But even the friends who I am still close with, we don't kick it like we did. Real life intervenes, and you simply can't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9903855 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #13 said:
all hed ever do is drugs.

sumthin im tryin to stay away from.



On a drug related forum?

:orly:



Marijuana is one of my most reliable friends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9903865 -

I'm fucking 20 and I already know this shit.


...though I miss the old days.....:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9904168 -

Me too man. I remember when a game of basketball or football was about 3 phone calls away, and we didn't even have cell phones. Now, with everyone's schedule, it's almost impossible. It happens too fat. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9904428 -

Fuck life. :suicide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9904701 -

I said too fat. :grin: Well, that too. An amazing amount of my friends are now fat. Which of course means they've named their stomachs "big boy" and stuff like that to joke it off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9910978 -

I'm so glad that obesity and male pattern baldness does not run in my family! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9914033 -

Anonymous #4 said:
dont take shit from anyone, once someone does something you dont like, get rid of em youll be better off.



That's a bit over the top don't you think?  Every one of my friends has done something I didn't like.  If someone really does make your life hard, cut them loose, but seriously, everyone is obnoxious now and then.  No need for a one-strike-and-you're-out policy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9914039 -

Anonymous #4 said:
it's called not being naive. chances are if youre a good person, assholes are going to gravitate toward you. 



:whatever:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9914042 -

Depends on how bad the strike is, now, doesn't it? :strokebeard3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9914802 -

I drop people when they always ask for rides

I drop people I don't see in awhile then bust my balls and expect me to make it metaphoric for them

I drop people all the time

i dont give a fuck

Ill always pick up the phone but sometimes it gets a little one sided so:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9915409 -

Anonymous #15 said:
I drop people when they always ask for rides

I drop people I don't see in awhile then bust my balls and expect me to make it metaphoric for them

I drop people all the time

i dont give a fuck

Ill always pick up the phone but sometimes it gets a little one sided so:shrug:



word man.  I can't stand users.  too many of them in this world.  I always make sure to never bug my friends or ask for anything in return.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: At what point do/would you drop a friend? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9916886 -

put in lamens terms (whatever that means) you scratch my back i scratch your back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My favorite poster on the boards
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,077 45 08/25/08 05:01 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I Think Black People Are Ugly
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,109 133 04/08/08 09:56 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
789 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.