Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9807357 -

Slipknot:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: LoveOverAll]
    #9807362 -

:whack:

I mean, I guess to each their own and all that, but really......fucking slipknot?
:facepalm:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9807455 -

it's alot better than those 50 wack ass videos you suggested. and it's newer than pink floyd, what more do you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: LoveOverAll]
    #9807457 -

fo sho wack ass


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: LoveOverAll]
    #9807467 -

Something good perhaps?

I still like some metal and shit, but I usually find it unappealing to listen to when tripping.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9895491 -

ATOM HEART MOTHER.

Screw The Wall


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #9895511 -

mushroomhead was the only metal i could ever listen to tripping and its only because its mysterious to me, makes me delve into some strange trips


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: PuddleMe]
    #9895556 -

In Dub - Hallucinogen

I can't believe nobody mentioned that yet. It's my favorite tripping/rolling album, Goes good with psychedelics and great with XTC, I tried it!  It's psytrance I think.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9895567 -

Jane's Addiction live at The Hollywood Paladium. It's a hard find but usually you can find a torrent for it somewhere. Fuckin outstanding.


--------------------


My Busa...Nothing better than hitting the highway at 3am with no traffic and kicking it up to 110-120.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9895793 -

Hallucinogen in dub (mixed by Ott) is PsyDub (psychedelic dub).

Definitely way up there on my list of music to trip to.

Another brilliant one is Shpongle's nothing lasts (or the other 2, but this one is my favourite).


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #9895922 -

mikeisapro said:
ATOM HEART MOTHER.

Screw The Wall



Atom Heart Mother Suite is one of the trippiest, most epic songs of all time.  A must for the psychedelic experience.  Last Note gets me every time.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: publicenemy1]
    #9895955 -

Any Pink Floyd, basically like everyone has said already.

Also, any Beatles, especially Magical Mystery Tour. The Fool on the Hill is such a fun song to listen to while tripping.


--------------------
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: publicenemy1]
    #9896258 -

publicenemy1 said:
mikeisapro said:
ATOM HEART MOTHER.



Atom Heart Mother Suite



Suite?  is that like a mix or something?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: Cepheus]
    #9896265 -

Cepheus said:
Hallucinogen in dub (mixed by Ott) is PsyDub (psychedelic dub).

Definitely way up there on my list of music to trip to.

Another brilliant one is Shpongle's nothing lasts (or the other 2, but this one is my favourite).



You never tripped to hallucinogen in dub??? that's like the best album to trip to, I always feel like listening to that when I'm on something.

Shpongle is ok ...but it gets a little to.....what's the word I'm looking for...."tribal" or something


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9896354 -

I have, but only on mushrooms. I don't remember as it was one of my first high dose trips. The last thing I remember is having tokes on a coke spliff & then lugging a bong. After that the next thing I remember is ridiculously intense ladybird patterns and then waking up the next morning :shrug:.

Out of all the times I've tripped on acid, I've only ever actually listened to one song (cause its normally spontaneous tripping and involves hardcore melting and rolling around on the floor) and that was strange brew by cream. I put my headphones on and shut my eyes, it was fucking immense :grin:.

On 3 hits of good acid + bottle rinse 'I' was doing the whole melting thing and I heard the most clearest beautiful electronic music I've ever heard :grin:.

When I was younger and had my first experiences with psychedelics I'd always take music, but these days I find it isolates me from the group & its much more fun to take an instrument like a small drum,guitar or a harmonica (guaranteed to lighten up any sketchy trip :grin:), cause the people I trip with are more like my family than anything and I want to spend the whole experience soaking up the love. Its fucking weird we always end up as one giant blob of matter :grin:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: Cepheus]
    #9896375 -

Music for Your Mother by Funkadelic

I peaked to this album in 1995 and it changed my life.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9896380 -

I have a dmt playlist i always listen to that has like my 7 favorite techno songs. I like listening to 90's music cuz it reminds me of grade school and i just recently started listening to animal collective and i love them while trippin...favorite album probably "Merriweather Post Pavillion"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9896405 -

blewmeanie said:
Noteworthy said:
I just wish I could see Prince videoclips.. I cant believe he took on youtube



I was just talking about that over a bowl with a buddy of mine this weekend. Prince is my gayest indulgence by far.



Prince is the man!  I would highly recommend tripping to The Rainbow Children by Prince. Or, of course, Purple Rain.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9896429 -

Live / Dead, Dick's Picks 1-36, Meddle, Animals, Dark Side of the Moon, and Blind Melon.  Any live Grateful Dead, Phish, SCI, and Allman Brothers Band goes well with tripping.


--------------------



"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best album to listen to while tripping? [Re: heartofalion]
    #9896438 -

heartofalion said:
I have a dmt playlist i always listen to that has like my 7 favorite techno songs. I like listening to 90's music cuz it reminds me of grade school and i just recently started listening to animal collective and i love them while trippin...favorite album probably "Merriweather Post Pavillion"



I was listening to some minimal techno whilst smoking some dmt, for some reason it really helped me 'swallow myself' and 'get on with it' (until it was just a faint super distorted twisted echoy background vibration :grin:).


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,803 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Check Out My Record Collection! (Pic & List of Albums...) RebelSteve33 2,703 9 05/20/03 05:16 PM
by RebelSteve33
* my first cubie trip
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,612 25 09/28/03 07:27 PM
by blackroselove
* Koyaanisqatsi WeiliiCoyote 655 15 06/30/13 12:22 AM
by Soulidarity
* King Crimson Grav 1,468 8 03/12/03 09:56 AM
by The_Clash_UK
* favorite dead album?
( 1 2 3 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 5,539 42 11/06/04 09:10 AM
by Ripple
* best psychedelic albums? NiGGy 3,494 19 04/29/03 12:40 PM
by gnrm23
* Koyaanisqatsi...........................awesome movie to watch whilst trippin Coaster 2,653 17 01/04/09 05:50 AM
by vinsue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,507 topic views. 4 members, 24 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.