Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Shroom too often??? [Re: Sheepish]
    #983295 - 10/22/02 02:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Sheepish said it best....

I obviously can't tell you what to do, but I believe tripping that often will have a negative impact on things in the long run.. once a week for years or even just a couple months will indeed change you - if you don't think it will...... then sure: go for it - but try and look somebody in the eye and tell them you haven't changed from tripping so often.

I try and keep it to about 6-12 times per year, as opposed to what i was doing a couple years back, usually MORE than once a week.. I got weird - there's no other way to describe what happened. I'm still weird, but by tripping less often I'm MUCH more equipped to process the MASS amounts of information and new connections that seem to come from nowhere while tripping - it gives me more time to tie everything back up into a nice package - i now always wait until I've assimilated my last trip before I go back in... I don't go back in for the answers anymore - i go back in for more questions, and then answer them before my next trip.

hope that made sense.. feel free to pounce all over me with questions if you'd like :-D

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Shroomer E

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: Shroom too often??? [Re: Strumpling]
    #985736 - 10/23/02 04:15 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well said. You've got to give yourself time to fully process the experience before you dive into another.

I had my phase of being overly eager when i was younger. But you learn pretty quick that you can't get away with tripping more than once a month, and even thats excessive most times. I only parttake in psychedelic 3 or 4 times max in a year.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Edited by Floydian (10/23/02 04:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag