Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread.
    #9841012 -

I want to hear something you KNOW I haven't......or can at least be damn sure I haven't.....

Some weird......off the wall......Amazing.....ANYTHING.....


Here's




http://www.megaupload.com/?f=OO13KXDH



This cd MUST be heard from beginning to end to believe.....just a few moments won't make your brain understand........


It's like a painting......or a place you've never been.....things you've never heard.....people you never even knew existed.......and it all fits so well with you if you let it :smile:

I didn't really "get it " at first ether....and just laughed at how ridiculous it was....but now it's my favorite band of all time.....











Whatch ya got for me????

I wanna hear some AMAZING stuff.....BLOW MY MIND PEOPLE.....Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: vandago]
    #9841018 -



This is some AMAZINGLY weird stuff you may enjoy as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. *DELETED* [Re: vandago]
    #9841374 -

Post deleted by Talking Head

Reason for deletion: jkhjklbhj



--------------------
pt:    n  u  m  b  e  r  s  c  a  n  a  l  s  o  b  e  u
CT(a): BH AT CW CE KI LI LT KE AE BH AE KW LT AW CE KI AT
pt:    s  e  d  a  s  c  o  o  r  d  i  n  a  t  e  s
CT(a): LT KI KT AE LT KE AW AW LI KT BI BH AE LE KI LT
:docbrown:    :realawe:                :realpacman:

Outer Space Radio Network

Gcv Ujkv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: Talking Head]
    #9841399 -



Loomis \m/





Blotted Science \m/






Just kidding. :wink:


--------------------
Last night I was honored with the Nobel Prize in theoretical physics. This worldwide recognition has given me the opportunity to bring hope to a war-ravaged world. I vowed to myself I would work like a dog at this. But now, it's 10:30 in the morning and I'm just getting out of bed. I did get up earlier around 8:00am, but I just lied in bed for a while, and then...jerked off. I've got to stop masturbating, it makes me too lazy. Stop it Albert...stop it.

  ~Albert Einstein.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: vandago]
    #9841530 -

No Wave :lol:

DNA


Teenage Jesus and the Jerks


James Chance and the Contortions


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: jewunit]
    #9841567 -

I really hope everyone takes the time to listen to the land we all believe in.  It's a fucking masterpiece and then some.  It's hard at first to do...shit just listen to it to laugh at it......and I garauntee enough of it will spark your interest to go back for a second listen, and once you pay attention you will be mezmorized with sheer joy.


Two of your you tube vids didnt work....That james chance is kick ass though :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. *DELETED* [Re: vandago]
    #9841653 -

Post deleted by Talking Head

Reason for deletion: jklahjkdhfasdf



--------------------
pt:    n  u  m  b  e  r  s  c  a  n  a  l  s  o  b  e  u
CT(a): BH AT CW CE KI LI LT KE AE BH AE KW LT AW CE KI AT
pt:    s  e  d  a  s  c  o  o  r  d  i  n  a  t  e  s
CT(a): LT KI KT AE LT KE AW AW LI KT BI BH AE LE KI LT
:docbrown:    :realawe:                :realpacman:

Outer Space Radio Network

Gcv Ujkv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: vandago]
    #9841655 -

Let's try again.

DNA


Theoretical Girls


Teenage Jesus and the Jerks


I think Nick Cave got started out in the No Wave scene, I'm not sure though.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: Talking Head]
    #9841839 -

The ghosts are greedy is on par with any great work of art.

Any symphony composer.

Any play.

Movie.

Any book.

Any situation you could be in life.

If you follow the lyrics through the whole song, it will rip your brain a fuckin new one.




The track listing is

The world we all believe in
wyrm
pie for the president
the ghosts are greedy
junior
taking out the enemy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. *DELETED* [Re: vandago]
    #9841847 -

Post deleted by Talking Head

Reason for deletion: jlkahldjkhfasdf



--------------------
pt:    n  u  m  b  e  r  s  c  a  n  a  l  s  o  b  e  u
CT(a): BH AT CW CE KI LI LT KE AE BH AE KW LT AW CE KI AT
pt:    s  e  d  a  s  c  o  o  r  d  i  n  a  t  e  s
CT(a): LT KI KT AE LT KE AW AW LI KT BI BH AE LE KI LT
:docbrown:    :realawe:                :realpacman:

Outer Space Radio Network

Gcv Ujkv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: Talking Head]
    #9841865 -

If you listen to the ghosts are greedy from beginning to finish and follow it all the way through you'll have a really good idea of how cerb does things, and I bet yor brain will be eager for more.

Their music has literally inspired me in so many different directions I want to share it with everyone possible....I've been preachin the good word Heh.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. *DELETED* [Re: vandago]
    #9841877 -

Post deleted by Talking Head

Reason for deletion: jklahsdlkjfhasdf



--------------------
pt:    n  u  m  b  e  r  s  c  a  n  a  l  s  o  b  e  u
CT(a): BH AT CW CE KI LI LT KE AE BH AE KW LT AW CE KI AT
pt:    s  e  d  a  s  c  o  o  r  d  i  n  a  t  e  s
CT(a): LT KI KT AE LT KE AW AW LI KT BI BH AE LE KI LT
:docbrown:    :realawe:                :realpacman:

Outer Space Radio Network

Gcv Ujkv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: Talking Head]
    #9842213 -

I listened to "Taking out the Enemy" and: :thumbup:. I feel like the person behind this song is my twin...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: Talking Head]
    #9843055 -

They have some noisey nonsense stuff.....but it goes into something.....never just falls flat on it's face.....some of the songs are around minutes, but wouldn't haf the epic masterpiece they are without the noise.

These songs have meaning, and will help you find yours.......tear down those fucking walls in your brain.......it's open season.......


Taking out the enemeny is a kickass song.......it's honestly brought tears to my eyes several times when tripping.....it's extremely powerful.






So besides jewunit, no ones got anything?  Come on I know there's some shit out there that you have that you may even be embarassed to show people cause it's so weird.

Trust me you can't get to weird with music, I'd appreciate it all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: vandago]
    #9843255 -

Alright I'll post some songs:


Ariel Pink:


Red Krayola:


J Dilla:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: iamconfused]
    #9843381 -



Balkan Beat Box!


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: deCypher]
    #9844576 -

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>


--------------------
-=-Never Sigh For Better World
It's Already Composed
Played And Told-=-

Science gives a consistent how with an incomplete why.
Faith gives an inconsistent how with a complete why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: iamconfused]
    #9855613 -

Dude that J dilla video was amazing.


Balkan beat box is a sweet band, I have both their albums......fuckin space music!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: iamconfused]
    #9855640 -

Dude that J dilla video was amazing.


Balkan beat box is a sweet band, I have both their albums......fuckin space music!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most artistic/weird/amazing/off the wall music thread. [Re: vandago]
    #9855685 -

Ever seen anyone play wine glasses like this?

="


Drummers.....

="


I mean seriously come on......

="


And a really goddamn good music video to top it off.

="

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Commercial Music. Milio 1,305 16 06/05/03 05:11 PM
by Blastrid
* Check out my music redworm 596 1 02/08/02 07:57 AM
by bryan_
* Who listens to Trance Music?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ArCh_TemPlaR 14,520 62 10/22/20 12:04 PM
by juloxx
* most overrated bands\artists of all time.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 10,684 93 11/10/03 08:14 AM
by SizzlinJ
* Your favorite trance, ambient, etc. type music? phEight 2,257 11 10/13/03 12:26 AM
by rommstein2001
* What bands/artists have you seen in concert?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 9,559 62 12/27/07 11:10 PM
by pinkfloydms
* fav Psychadelic trance Artists Anonymous 2,022 13 03/16/02 07:08 AM
by asleki
* I came to a realization about country music Glacius 1,530 15 09/17/03 07:11 AM
by gnrm23

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,347 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.