Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: American stereotype [Re: Kukaracha]
    #9833915 -

I was in France in 98' lol. Your so called culture is going the way of the dinosaur. The Moroccans and Algerians have completely taken over. Your socialist government spawns unemployment rates that would make most Americans riot. The reason why there  there is not a lot of fat french people is simply because you cant afford guys cant afford it. Your luxury tax was so ridiculous  that the french were going to Germany to buy French cars lol. Paris was so polluted that they had to pressure wash the monuments twice a year to get the soot off. You say we have no culture yet we are you. Our ancestors left Europe for a better life and found it. When I sit here and listen to the venomous shit that comes out of your mouth it makes me sick. For all our faults the one thing we didn't lack was courage . My grandfather watched his friends spill blood all over the shores of Normandy so you stuck up pricks didn't have to goose step and eat bratwursts. This is why I divorced my wife but not before she got her precious green card from a country she despised.

Edited by therron (02/20/09 05:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: american stereotype [Re: therron]
    #9834005 -

bitter much  :lol:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: american stereotype [Re: Muppet]
    #9834028 -

LOL ... no because I traded her in for a much prettier and classier Canadian. I traded up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: american stereotype [Re: Muppet]
    #9834039 -

France is nice, paris is aweful...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American stereotype [Re: Ego Death]
    #9834055 -

Ego Death said:
Its a stereotype portrayed by TV.  Whats even sader is the Brits that follow it as if its something to aspire too.

I can remember when US TV started taking over UK TV.  We didn't have hardly any american shows here at one point then suddenly there were thousands.  At the same time all our teenage girls dyed their hair blonde, ask their parents for boob jobs and walked around acting stupid and saying "whatever", "totally", "OMG", "talk to the hand" and other highly annoying US phrases.



:rofl2:

Brits crack me up


--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: american stereotype [Re: therron]
    #9834188 -

therron said:
I was in France in 98' lol. Your so called culture is going the way of the dinosaur. The Moroccans and Algerians have completely taken over. Your socialist government spawns unemployment rates that would make most Americans riot. The reason why there  there is not a lot of fat french people is simply because you cant afford guys cant afford it. Your luxury tax was so ridiculous  that the french were going to Germany to buy French cars lol. Paris was so polluted that they had to pressure wash the monuments twice a year to get the soot off. You say we have no culture yet we are you. Our ancestors left Europe for a better life and found it. When I sit her and listen to the venomous shit that comes out of your mouth it makes me sick. For all our faults the one thing we didn't lack was courage . My grandfather watched his friends spill blood all over the shores of Normandy so you stuck up pricks didn't have to goose step and eat bratwursts. This is why I divorced my wife but not before she got here precious green card from a country she despised.



ah , now we know why the French are such rude pricks.  Like that french guy in "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: american stereotype [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9834357 -

I'm skinny, being educated, decently intelligent, and in pretty good shape. I think a lot of foreigners have the wrong ideas about Americans.

Real Americans, in my mind, are independent people. It's our heritage to mistrust authority and a lot of us still have that defiant streak, same as a 1778 militiaman, 1862 Rebel soldier, or an Apache warrior of 1880.

I must say though, I'm sick of seeing my country led to ruin by ignorant mobs and corrupt politicians.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: american stereotype [Re: therron]
    #9834683 -

I was joking man, chill. : )

I'm not even a native french so I couldn't be bragging anyway.

If I have a certain... rancor against USA, it would be for Allende and what the CIA and American government did to my native country in the 70s.
And it's even more frustrating knowing that the little bitches who voted and made that possible are not even aware of what happenned.
Those are the times when I think that all those stinking rich ignorant pigs should burn in hell, but it can't last very long, you can't say that, it's stupid.

But France does have a nice culture in my opinion.

And Algerians and Black people haven't taken over our country; and I don't see what's wrong with them.

I do not wish to discuss this point anyway.
Let's keep the hate away. : )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: american stereotype [Re: Kukaracha]
    #9834748 -

oh so your Chilean. Well for one I never said I hated Algerians, I was pointing out that French culture is being erased by Muslim culture. How do I know ...I was there. As for the U.S. proxy wars, while it may be wrong, we are no more guilty than other super powers. Sorry you got caught in the middle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: american stereotype [Re: uber_aj]
    #9834754 -

uber_aj said:
i'm from Texas, i'm used to being stereotyped by everyone, it seems like the American stereotype is usually congruent to the Texan one.

i'm in great shape, i'm educated, well spoken, a free thinker, and i've only ridden a horse twice.

i do own guns and say y'all a lot, though!



i went to visit my girlfriend's family for the first time not long ago in Seattle and everyone i met told me, "You don't sound/look like you are from Texas." It got old fast but i took it as a compliment.


--------------------
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hey you non-Americans....what's your honest view of America and Americans in general?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
RandalFlagg 31,328 280 04/30/09 03:35 PM
by zouden
* American attitude towards Brits
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
cubeladd 7,176 85 09/29/08 04:25 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Misconceptions - What do the Americans think of the British?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ego Death 8,608 82 10/17/10 02:59 PM
by drowneduck
* Are Americans stupid?
( 1 2 3 all )
abramelin 6,099 53 03/11/07 09:29 AM
by Prisoner#1
* a public apology to all those of native/south american descent
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 5,810 33 05/04/06 05:53 PM
by eligal
* Why do they smoke weed on it's own in America?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Nibin 23,260 117 08/24/07 07:59 AM
by Knifey Mcstab
* What It Is To Be American?
( 1 2 all )
mushiemountain 1,748 20 09/18/06 05:52 PM
by relativexistance
* Some AFRICAN AMERICANS
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 7,223 91 10/31/05 05:27 AM
by ivi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,302 topic views. 5 members, 27 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.